James123

Tell me something that you didn't learn from Human Beings?

110 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, yes, but still you are. It's absolutely different, another vibration. I can't imagine to be in a open state all time, I think it's impossible, but some say that it's a possibility. 

Believe me, it is possible. Specially, when I close my eyes, everything vanishes. Nothing there. No time, mind, thoughts etc...

5 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

What does that even mean? thoughts have function , some thoughts might be illusory if they are based on delusion. do not generalize it to all thoughts.

All of them is an illusion. That meaning is let's say all the thoughts are illusion, what is left? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, James123 said:

Believe me, it is possible. Specially, when I close my eyes, everything vanishes. Nothing there. No time, mind, thoughts etc...

All of them is an illusion. That meaning is let's say all the thoughts are illusion, what is left? 

I don't get your point at all. are you saying all thoughts are fake?  and meaningless? functionless? evolutionary error ?

if so, you are delusional.

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

Yes but it's not just that. Silence means nothing, there is still a barrier. You could be silent, empty state, and can't be open to what reality is. It's different of what it is not, we already know that reality is not the thoughts, but reality is something, everything that is in the mind can be reduced to zero, but still existence exist. Be totally open to that is the thing

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes but it's not just that. Silence means nothing, there is still a barrier. You could be silent, empty state, and can't be open to what reality is. It's different of what it is not, we already know that reality is not the thoughts, but reality is something, everything that is in the mind can be reduced to zero, but still existence exist. Be totally open to that is the thing

Reality is something that you have learned. If you have never learned anything, can you be born?

10 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

I don't get your point at all. are you saying all thoughts are fake?  and meaningless? functionless? evolutionary error ?

if so, you are delusional.

These are all thoughts, including my sentences, which are all illusion. Now is before so called birth.

Just now, James123 said:

These are all thoughts, including my sentences, which are all illusion. Now is before so called birth.

thoughts carry meaning, what do they mean to you? what kind of illusion carries useful meaning? 

3 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

thoughts carry meaning, what do they mean to you? what kind of illusion carries useful meaning? 

Of course!!! They mean "nothing" to me, and that is most important thing ever. 

@Breakingthewall nice video. You should watch it.

11 minutes ago, James123 said:

Reality is something that you have learned. If you have never learned anything, can you be born?

For some moment I thought you were pointing something serious. what you just said doesn't make any sense. Yes, thoughts shit, ok, mind blank. then someone comes and amputates your hand and forces you to eat it. Have you learned that too?

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

For some moment I thought you were pointing something serious. what you just said doesn't make any sense. Yes, thoughts shit, ok, mind blank. then someone comes and amputates your hand and forces you to eat it. Have you learned that too?

Why someone should do that? You are naming and labeling the stuff. That's the problem. Taking shit and enlightenment are identical. Whatever you do is actually what you are. You are literally already enlightened. Whatever yo do is identical. If you name and label that's the ego. 

Just now, James123 said:

Of course!!! They mean "nothing" to me, and that is most important thing ever. 

if my thoughts literally meant nothing for you , you wouldn't even understood what I said. So you probably are not talking in literal sense. nor in general.

so I am assuming rather than "thoughts" in general, only certain type of thoughts mean nothing to you, correct? 

Because you seem to care a lot about your own thoughts... or thoughts from others that support your thoughts...

"They mean "nothing" to me, and that is most important thing ever. "

1 minute ago, Ahbapx said:

if my thoughts literally meant nothing for you , you wouldn't even understood what I said. So you probably are not talking in literal sense. nor in general.

Amazing!!! Most importantly, how do even know these are sentences (including mine) and we can understand each other. The language, didn't we learned that too???

2 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

so I am assuming rather than "thoughts" in general, only certain type of thoughts mean nothing to you, correct? 

All the thoughts or anything we have learned is illusion. Including my sentences. How can I support my idea with these sentences? But what is an sentences or me or you (which is an another thought). I am created by accumulation of thoughts. 

1 minute ago, James123 said:

Amazing!!! Most importantly, how do even know these are sentences (including mine) and we can understand each other. The language, didn't we learned that too???

How does a baby learn a thought without even knowing what a thought is in the first place?  =  cognition

Before thoughts, there was cognition. 

All the thoughts or anything we have learned is illusion. Including my sentences. How can I support my idea with these sentences? But what is an sentences or me or you (which is an another thought). I am created by accumulation of thoughts. 

even though i still don't understand what you mean by illusion, let me go along with you. 

You have personal preferences that means you like certain things and you don't like certain things, but the important thing is what you like and dislike can change over thought activity, for example if you believe an idea that makes you happy and like certain things, can be easily gone once you realize that idea was false in the first place.

And similarly delusional thoughts might lead you to seek supportive thoughts for itself. From internal or external.

2 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

How does a baby learn a thought without even knowing what a thought is in the first place?  =  cognition

They don't, there is no such thing as a baby or learning in absolute perspective. 

3 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

Didnt you learned that too? İf you so called born in a cave, will you know it? İf answer is no that mean is not true. Because absolute true is the truth for everyone (so called) in every situation and every moment. 

5 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

You have personal preferences that means you like certain things and you don't like certain things, but the important thing is what you like and dislike can change over thought activity, for example if you believe an idea that makes you happy and like certain things, can be easily gone once you realize that idea was false in the first place.

Definitely!!! What i am saying is any idea is false in the first place. Because, if something is right for you might be not right for me. Therefore, it is not absolutely true. But, what can be identical for me and for you as always?

11 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

From what I see, he will never try to understand what you mean and contrast it, he will say that you are nothing, because you were nothing before birth. I told him many times that it's a limited vision. He did many psychedelic trips and always are: nothing, absolutely void. I told him many times that there is more. I had the same realizations with psychedelic and it's the last barrier, the nothing is everything, and that's what we are. That experience is happening, it's power that arises , you can see what is the reality, not just what is not 

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

From what I see, he will never try to understand what you mean and contrast it, he will say that you are nothing, because you were nothing before birth. I told him many times that it's a limited vision. He did many psychedelic trips and always are: nothing, absolutely void. I told him many times that there is more. I had the same realizations with psychedelic and it's the last barrier, the nothing is everything, and that's what we are. That experience is happening, it's power that arises , you can see what is the reality, not just what is not 

True that. But i can not understand anything from absolute perspective including "myself". 

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

Definitely!!! What i am saying is any idea is false in the first place. Because, if something is right for you might be not right for me. Therefore, it is not absolutely true. But, what can be identical for me and for you as always?

You are operating in the land of the mind, nothing of that is important, as you said, totally stop your mind, be absolutely mindless. Then you will realize that existence is existing, even without you. Then you could realize that you are the existence. Then you could realize that what existence is. You will feel the power. 

You are operating in the land of the mind, nothing of that is important, as you said, totally stop your mind, be absolutely mindless. Then you will realize that existence is existing, even without you. Then you could realize that you are the existence. Then you could realize that what existence is. You will feel the power. 

İ said "nothing" is important. Not nothing is important. Do you understand what I mean? When you go to sleep, is there such thing as existence? 

True that. But i can not understand anything from absolute perspective including "myself". 

You can't understand because understanding is from the ego, and there is no mind to understand anymore, but there is existence. You can totally open to it and realize the power of the creation, of the intelligence, the life that flows from the absence of limitations 

You can't understand because understanding is from the ego, and there is no mind to understand anymore, but there is existence. You can totally open to it and realize the power of the creation, of the intelligence, the life that flows from the absence of limitations 

Please tell me, if i am everything (including existence) why it is not there when i am sleeping? Or before my birth?

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

When you go to sleep, is there such thing as existence? 

"Go to sleep" means nothing if you turn off the meaning, no thoughts, remember? No more you, absolute open, without resistance. Then you see 

Please tell me, if i am everything (including existence) why it is not there when i am sleeping? Or before my birth?

"Before your birth" is an structure. It has meaning in the land of the structures, but if you are no there, means nothing. Just now, the reality, the existence that is now, look at it in the face. Open to it, you will see.