Barna

The Ego Disappeared. Do You Have Any Questions? :)

70 posts in this topic

I have nothing new to say. But if you have any questions, I'm happy to answer. :) 

How did you make the ego dissapear? Are you free of suffering, if soo are you happy?

I asked myself "How can I love this person?". And then I said to myself "I let you to love him through me". After this I felt the space around me. I realized that I am the space of the presence and everything is in me. But it's not just in me. It is me. What else could I be other then the present? :) 

I don't feel suffering. I don't know what happiness is. There is a pleasant sensation in my chest that makes me smile. :) 

2 minutes ago, Barna said:

I don't feel suffering. I don't know what happiness is. There is a pleasant sensation in my chest that makes me smile. :) 

You are love :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 minutes ago, Shin said:

You are love :)

I feel self-love. :) 

2 minutes ago, Alex K said:

@Barna so nice, happy for you, first awakening?

I had similar but more intense experiences on 5meo. But this is the first while being completely sober. :) But I don't feel sober... :D 

@Barna Did everything suddenly become a 3D High Definition Technicolor Love Shack?

6 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Barna Did everything suddenly become a 3D High Definition Technicolor Love Shack?

Not that kind of love :))

What do you think about our open world - the Earth, the sky, the forests, the oceans, all the life forms lived and died, all the variety of physical forms?

Edited by Alex K

1 minute ago, Alex K said:

What do you think about our open world - the Earth, the sky?

No new thoughts. Why? :) 

43 minutes ago, Barna said:

"There is a pleasant sensation in my chest that makes me smile. :) "

Recently feel the same "euphoria" in my chest during meditation. Could you describe in more details this sensation? :) 

6 minutes ago, Lukas Urbanski said:

Recently feel the same "euphoria" in my chest during meditation. Could you describe in more details this sensation? :) 

It's like it's opening to let in the sensations. For example I feel the sounds in my chest, if it makes any sense... :) 

tell us more about how you feel,in what way you experience the world now, so sounds in the chest? 
what about vision or imagination? 
how do you feel if you look into a mirror or look at the picture of another person?

do you feel like you have a clear sense of purpose with a major goal or do you feel like you just know what to do right now?

any changes to your sense of time?

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

5 hours ago, Barna said:

But if you have any questions, I'm happy to answer.

For the first time you have recognized your potential, your possibility. It is the transition period, from human to divine. But one can fall back, because the flowering is so new and so fragile and your past is so old and so strong—it can pull you back; it is still there. 

Only one way out. If you can release everything. I mean everything. Even this time space. Phone. Actualized blog. All of it.

Then you are divine/enlightened.

Must God be infinite? Why is it not the case that God is finite?

Is there any sense in improving the world or helping other beings? If infinity must express itself in every possible way, then that means all forms of suffering must be explored, it is inevitable. Then why help others?

Dude this is all about helping others raise there awarness. Vibration. If man on this planet only understood. Individuals are just a cell on this earth. No bigger than your ego or self wants to believe how flashy awsome you are.

We are all flashy awsome. We are just one cell of a billion cells inside on a big fucking cell inside a huge fucking cell.

Are you cancer? Or healing cell? Thats the question.

5 hours ago, Arkandeus said:

tell us more about how you feel,in what way you experience the world now, so sounds in the chest? 
what about vision or imagination? 
how do you feel if you look into a mirror or look at the picture of another person?

do you feel like you have a clear sense of purpose with a major goal or do you feel like you just know what to do right now?

any changes to your sense of time?

Everything is in me. Everything. I cannot comprehend my magnitude. 
Everybody has a whole world inside them, it's a miracle that we can interact with each other.

I don't know anything, I cannot think clearly about a goal.
Time is a thought, therefore it is part of my presence.

6 hours ago, Alex K said:

What do you think about our open world - the Earth, the sky, the forests, the oceans, all the life forms lived and died, all the variety of physical forms?

I love it as I love myself. :) 

2 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

For the first time you have recognized your potential, your possibility. It is the transition period, from human to divine. But one can fall back, because the flowering is so new and so fragile and your past is so old and so strong—it can pull you back; it is still there. 

The whole structure of the ego is here. It is part of my presence. :) 

1 hour ago, SLICKHAWK said:

Only one way out. If you can release everything. I mean everything. Even this time space. Phone. Actualized blog. All of it.

Then you are divine/enlightened.

I will try to jump into it after I answered these questions. :) 

56 minutes ago, Flow With Life said:

Must God be infinite? Why is it not the case that God is finite?

Is there any sense in improving the world or helping other beings? If infinity must express itself in every possible way, then that means all forms of suffering must be explored, it is inevitable. Then why help others?

I feel like God can be "experienced" at the borderline of awareness. And it feels like awareness is infinite. :) 

God already experiences everything. But it's not our level. On our level the only reasonable thing to "do" is to be happy. Now the question is, how can you be the happiest when everything is understood and felt to be you? :) 

How is it to live without memory? Do you interact purely by your intuition? So is everything pure spontaneity? 

Are you "the experiencing"? The movie itself?

Cheers and congrats btw