Someone here

I'm experiencing signs from the universe but Idk how to interpret

27 posts in this topic

I am experiencing lots of Deja Vu and  Synchronicity recently . Like if something is on my mind i see it everywhere and i feel like ive lived this incident before.  You know ..when you read something here or there or when someone explains something to you and it just fucking click so hard. 

Also I feel more spiritually oriented and focused . I don't give two fucks about my college and finance and chasing girls etc i feel like I'm being called by the universe to stay alone and quiet and just be in nirvana ecstasy bless and joy out of nothing .

What does the universe mean by these idk.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

50 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Also I feel more spiritually oriented and focused . I don't give two fucks about my college and finance and chasing girls etc i feel like I'm being called by the universe to stay alone and quiet and just be in nirvana ecstasy bless and joy out of nothing .

What does the universe mean by these idk.

Maybe the universe means it wants to test you if you are smart enough not to skip&neglect college&finances?

Without a more or less balanced and integral lifestyle most beings don't get anywhere near stable Awakening... because, best regards from Maslows Pyramids lower stages...

Ken Wilber once said its hard transcending a separate self whose "wheels" (lower stages of Maslows Pyramid) squeel and scream with neglect and dissatisfaction...

But on the other side, spiritual bypassing can be quite a show. Beneficial for the overall drama & entertainment factor of this Lila, less than beneficial for the individual performing the gig.

Selling an Integral & balanced lifestyle at the River

@Water by the River there seems to be conflict ..on one hand i truly have reached a state of detachment that i don't care whatsoever if I live or die.. I feel like ive broken out of the matrix ..I see through ALL human societies bullshit brainwashing that keeps us chasing nothing like stupid donkeys instead of seeking spiritual liberation which is the ultimate goal.

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Water by the River there seems to be conflict ..on one hand i truly have reached a state of detachment that i don't care whatsoever if I live or die.. I feel like ive broken out of the matrix ..I see through ALL human societies bullshit brainwashing that keeps us chasing nothing like stupid donkeys instead of seeking spiritual liberation which is the ultimate goal.

Maybe the matrix (which is not only "human societies", but also the little voice in the head)  is feeding you the next "bullshit brainwashing" called spiritual bypassing?

Edited by Water by the River

2 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Maybe the matrix (which is not only "human societies, but also the little voice in the head)  is feeding you the next "bullshit brainwashing" called spiritual bypassing?

Bypassing what ? Nothing in my practical life is out of sorts . And even the stuff im pissed about like smoking 🚬 i have made peace with . The peace that passes understanding as they call it . Im not suggesting that i should just sit on my ass all day playing video games ..im suggesting true fucking liberation.  Those people who have deeply awoken literally dont care if you burn them alive or if they starve to death . There are actually some sages here in india who can survive on light and air alone because they have fully transcended their entire physical existence. That's my goal .all else is a distraction .

-Osho

Don't fool yourself, you are being fed and cared for by what you call the matrix, without the collective you are worth less than a larva, you would be dead in a few weeks, and in a not pleasant way. You have to play the game, do what reality wants from you, if not, reality is going to say: hello! I'm here! in the way that reality usually does. hard. If you really are above of that, great, but almost no one is. Do a test, go to the forest 10 days alone with water and some nuts, like a real ascetic. Then talk. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Bypassing what ?

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

my college and finance

Ken Wilber, One Taste:

"A third obstacle is the “spiritual bypass” school, which imagines that if you find Spirit or Goddess or your Higher Self, everything else will magically take care of itself. Job, work, relationships, family, community, money, food, and sex will all cease their annoying habits. The despairingly sad thing is, it usually takes ten or twenty years to discover that this is definitely not the case, and then, where has your life gone? So the first half of your life is spent somewhat misguided, the second, bitter.

"Tuesday, June 17
For almost twenty years, I’ve done hatha yoga as my main physical exercise. Five years ago, I also began weightlifting, which has been an extraordinary help in writing, meditation, and immune system health—a true testament to integral practice. I’m forty-eight, and I don’t ever remember being this comfortable in the body.

Which makes it all the easier to transcend. That is, my experience is that when the bodymind is strong and healthy —not ascetically starved and despised—it is all the easier to drop it, transcend it, let it go. Precisely because the bodymind is running smoothly, with no distracting glitches, it doesn’t hold awareness obsessively circling around it. You can more easily forget it and slip into Witnessing or even One Taste.

Of course, neither the ego nor the body is left behind in higher states. They are still present, still functioning, still serving their conventional purposes. If somebody calls your name, you will respond. You know where your body starts and where it stops—this is not borderline or psychotic indissociation. It’s just that your identity is no longer exclusively confined to these lesser vehicles. When these vehicles are functioning smoothly, and not being the squeaky wheel that demands the oil of your awareness, your awareness is free to settle into deeper and higher domains. Of course, you can do this under almost any circumstances, but a strong glitch-free bodymind [and integrated life in general, WBTR] makes it all the easier to drop, and thus find it floating on the ocean of infinity that is its true abode."

And same with education, job and finances.

Edited by Water by the River

@Breakingthewall i clearly said that's my objective. Never said its gonna be a peice of cake for me . I might chicken out and cry like a toddler.  Because in my life I haven't faced that much suffering. I'm middle class but I never slept hungry even once . So I know how reality can slap you  like a little bitch when you try to act out macho .

But at least I've got the vision. The goal Is set  . Unlike other people who live their lives flippantly not knowing their head from their ass .

-Osho

True, I am.tired of this guys coming with this stoic Ideas of detachment. If you are reading this and answering I is clear that you are at least well feed,have a shelter and a litte education. If you will write about astronomical states of awakening better to keep for when you are experiencing it otherwise you are just fooling yourself and like a dumb thinking you are fooling others. Whenever I read abstractions here i can see it clearly. Whenever you will speak about absolut states just think if you would say the same in case we were together in a living room. Most shit your guys say here would sound like stupid is was said in offline. 

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Breakingthewall i clearly said that's my objective. Never said its gonna be a peice of cake for me . I might chicken out and cry like a toddler.  Because in my life I haven't faced that much suffering. I'm middle class but I never slept hungry even once . So I know how reality can slap you  like a little bitch when you try to act out macho .

But at least I've got the vision. The goal Is set  . Unlike other people who live their lives flippantly not knowing their head from their ass .

If you have the courage and determination to become an ascetic, you have all my respect. I have met some, I once met a French guy who had been traveling around the world without money for 10 years, when I met him he was in the Canary Islands waiting to be taken to Dakar on a sailboat, his idea was to cross Africa to Egypt and from there continue Until France, he has 350 euros, no phone or credit card. The guy was always on the beach in a tent, I sometimes brought him wine, something to eat and talked to him, the guy was acceptance personified

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If you have the courage and determination to become an ascetic, you have all my respect.

I had a relative call me an a**hole one time. What I suppose what was really meant is that I’m an ascetic…!

On a positive note, he did apologize about calling me that a decade later

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Most shit your guys say here would sound like stupid is was said in offline. 

That’s precisely what the internet was designed for :D

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If you have the courage and determination to become an ascetic, you have all my respect. I have met some, I once met a French guy who had been traveling around the world without money for 10 years, when I met him he was in the Canary Islands waiting to be taken to Dakar on a sailboat, his idea was to cross Africa to Egypt and from there continue Until France, he has 350 euros, no phone or credit card. The guy was always on the beach in a tent, I sometimes brought him wine, something to eat and talked to him, the guy was acceptance personified

I obviously can't do extreme shit like that . I can do water fasting or dopamine fasting for few days lol.

-Osho

Not all signs are worth exploring and are best ignored. Plenty of more signs to explore.

@Someone here Howdy. Do you use substances? Which ones? When was the last time? Psychedelics can cause us to see signs everywhere. :)

This voice that is calling you is the most important voice in the Universe.

Cherish it. Listen to it. Thats the fire that will free you.

But be strategic. Devote yourself to that voice but in a smart way. Don't neglect the daily logistics. I believe in you.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Arthogaan i notice that this voice you’re referring to can be silent, yet still extremely intelligent

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

@Arthogaan i notice that this voice you’re referring to can be silent, yet still extremely intelligent

Yes, like a patient loving parent. Knowing when to push, when to wait, when it is time to rest.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I obviously can't do extreme shit like that . I can do water fasting or dopamine fasting for few days lol.

Be careful because in a moment you are 40 Without any foundations and you will ask for euthanasia. It's time for real fight, not for peace. But its your Life