TheGod

I'm quiting psychedelics for 10+years

36 posts in this topic

This is a really important episode I think for many of us relatively youngings 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 25.3.2024 at 0:28 AM, TheGod said:

I think you are right my friends. 

It's just I've been chasing God for 4 years and been neglecting other domains of my life. 

Now when I realized how actually serious and real God thing is I want to be able to make it a priority in the future. 

For now I want to work on basics of survival. I need financial independence and I haven't fucked for a long time. 

It's just funny to have profound god awakenings and next day do the job that I don't like or think about girls I can't attract due to my lack of dating skills. I'm just 26 and I still have plenty of time. 

Love to read this brother!

Godspeed ;)

Posted (edited)

On 25/03/2024 at 0:28 AM, TheGod said:

Now when I realized how actually serious and real God thing is I want to be able to make it a priority in the future. 

For now I want to work on basics of survival. I need financial independence and I haven't fucked for a long time. 

It's just funny to have profound god awakenings and next day do the job that I don't like or think about girls I can't attract due to my lack of dating skills. I'm just 26 and I still have plenty of time. 

You sure you have realized God? 

God does not have problems or needs. 

For having realized God the illusory I seems to be very active...

With the I God can not Exist. Only if 'I' surrenders God appears. 

Edited by Javfly33

On 25/03/2024 at 11:42 AM, Thought Art said:

This is a really important episode I think for many of us relatively youngings 

I don't think Burning Karma means entangling yourself in survival-aspect desires like everybody else doing. LoL.

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Hmm… wouldn’t that be a limitation, though?

God having no problems or needs sounds as boring as like living under a rock. But I suppose it could also be as fun as living in a pineapple under the sea ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

But I suppose it could also be as fun as living in a pineapple under the sea ;)

Yeap. Like there is boringness that comes from psychological aspect, which is a form of slight depression or apathy.

And then there´s the Bliss Boringness. Which is sweeter than a mango. This is the boringness that is not so boring you could say.

The key is Going after Gods boringness. Not ego boringness ;) 

38 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I don´t see how it could.

Simply if you have a problem God is not awake. God is entangling itself with thoughts. 

Which does not mean that you can think stuff to solve and so on. But if it becomes a problem and it stressing you out, you clearly are not in God Consciousness anymore. I think is obvious.

Would God consciously hold a thought that make him anxious? Only if God again is deep into the illusion of 'I'. 

Edited by Javfly33

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

And then there´s the Bliss Boringness. Which is sweeter than a mango. This is the boringness that is not so boring you could say.

Go after Gods boringness. Not ego boringness ;)

Thanks bb ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 27/03/2024 at 11:06 AM, Javfly33 said:

For having realized God the illusory I seems to be very active...

With the I God can not Exist. Only if 'I' surrenders God appears. 

You haven't awakened deeply enough. I used to think like you a few years ago. 

God doesn't have needs nor does it have problems which is exactly why it's incarnating. My source is not books or gurus. It's my personal experience on 5MeO-DMT. 

I'm 53, I have done 5meo a good bunch of times, including big doses in buffo ceremonies in mexico and texas. It seems to me like you had a peek into the source, and you ran with a full story of your interpretation, convincing yourself that you figured it out. It sounds like a dangerous way to operate ("That's it, I'm enlightened"). Keep your curiosity and be ready for more changes of mind in life. Maybe we're not meant to "figure it out", maybe we're meant to trust the process.

you did psychedelics before or you started with this dose ? 

On 27.3.2024 at 6:13 PM, Yimpa said:

God having no problems or needs sounds as boring as like living under a rock. But I suppose it could also be as fun as living in a pineapple under the sea ;)

You think spongebob is god realized? That would be a bold claim you know.

13 minutes ago, Jannes said:

You think spongebob is god realized? That would be a bold claim you know.

A human being claiming to be god realized is also a bold claim! 

What makes it more likely that a human  being would be god realized than a rock? 

10 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

A human being claiming to be god realized is also a bold claim! 

Saying that "spongebob being god realized is a bold claim" was meant to be taken humorously given the absurdity of it. "As if you would make a serious point that spongebob is god realized." But I would see your point actually in spongebob being god realized. 

10 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

What makes it more likely that a human  being would be god realized than a rock? 

I think we make the general observation that with advanced cognitive development we become more and more conscious of reality with the end being god realization. So on this spectrum rocks would rank pretty low. 

On 3/13/2024 at 2:14 PM, Leo Gura said:

Only 10? Why not 50?

LOL :D

@TheGod Breaks are good. I'm taking one myself for 7 months now and not planning to come back anytime soon. But 10 years? Dude, I don't know how fast you are changing but I don't recognize myself from 3 months ago as me. Your motivations, understanding might morph three dozen times in that time.

Just wanna suggest that you don't artificially limit yourself with past promises to yourself which no longer resonate. If you don't wanna take psychedelics now, fine. But who knows who you will be in a year? 3 years? 5 years? Since you're so young (and so am I) your rate of change is especially high. I'm not implying you should be taking psychedelics, but just be open to options huh? Follow your heart wherever it leads you. :) 

Edited by Sincerity

I’ve done psychedelics a total of 7 times in my lifetime. I don’t feel a desire to do them again for a while.