Princess Arabia

I'm Getting Tired Of All This Spiritual Mumbo Jumbo Talk...WHY?

30 posts in this topic

Too many back and forths. Too many contradictions. Too many different ideas and concepts. Too many ebb and flows. Too many mixing of the Absolute and the Relative which causes confusion. We speak in both terms simultaneously and it becomes a loop. We speak dually and non-dually in the same sentences. We have turned it into a Religion. We are arguing amongst ourselves based on our own belief systems, not based on Truth. What is Truth. Truth is Absolute. That which is the case. What is relatively true for you might not be true for me and we can't see from another's perspective because that is what it means to be an individual.

I'm not concerned anymore about Awakening and Enlightenment. I'm going to focus on understanding how the mind works, the quantum field, quantum mechanics, the Truth about who I AM and understanding the nature of Reality. Not if I'm awake or not, not if I'm enlightened or not. Not beliefs, concepts and ideas about Reality but it's substance. The Tree of Life. Sacred Geometry. Quantum entanglement. 

I may not know, nor will I know everything, nor do want to. I'm not even trying to find peace and happiness and joy and running away from mental pain and suffering, because all of that will be a by-product of understanding my true nature. Curiosity. Understanding and embodying is more enlightening than trying to become what I already am. So, figuring that out and learning about that is what I'm more focused on than if shit is imaginary or not, if I'm the only consciousness or not. I am a Spiritual being and it is what I'm in love with. I'm in love with all of existence. I'm in love with Reality. I'm in love with the Universe. I'm in love with love itself for Love's sake. Not for what it can bring or give me.

I've passed the stage of trying to find anything. There is nothing lost. There is nothing "out there" to be found. I wouldn't have existed otherwise. I wouldn't have gone through my experiences if it wasn't meant to be. I didn't choose to come here to forget everything just to remember anything. There is no reason for me to exist other than for existence's sake. No me, no world. Why am I trying to Awaken so I can see the Truth of what I already am. Whatever that is. Why am I trying to become Enlightened. A rose doesn't try to become a rose. It just is.

I will continue to do Spirituality because I enjoy it, not for some means of becoming Awakened or Enlightened. Just like I enjoy cooking. I don't have to cook, I can go out to eat, to sustain my body, but I do it for the enjoyment of creation. To create a meal. Just because I can. For the art of creating. I watch movies because I can. To see others' creations. 

So, to be clear, i will still enjoy this forum, I will still post and comment. I will still engage, but only for it's sake and take from it what I chose or not. Not to go back and forth on some Spiritual mumbo jumbo and asking questions about Awakening or Enlightenment because it is futile. I will continue to read whatever books I choose, watch whatever videos and podcasts I choose, for it's own sake and to get better understandings on subjects I choose to expand on and what interests me as an individual. I will also keep in the background running, that whatever I chose to engage in, that it doesn't change who I am existentially and will not allow any belief systems, ideologies, world views or identities I've chosen to become, to make me forget that. That will be my primary focus, to acknowledge the presence already within me and to live my life from that place and to recognize that I cannot be what I can observe and that I am none of it but what is unfolding and manifesting from within that presence. Experiencing bliss and joy is also an appearance that is temporary and my true nature is also the witness of those states. Every experience and temporary feelings and emotions are also being witnessed as is the experience of becoming Awakened and or Enlightened. All of it. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Many people on the forum is not enlightened that's why, do not listen everyone, specially who is stuck in psychedelic experiences, even experiences. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

It’s just the way it has to be love🤷🏻‍♂️ don’t fret. It is what it is. All good 😊

Just now, Dazgwny said:

It’s just the way it has to be love🤷🏻‍♂️ don’t fret. It is what it is. All good 😊

Yes. I'm not fretting, though. Just expressing myself.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm Getting Tired Of All This Spiritual Mumbo Jumbo Talk...WHY?

because you're becoming more conscious, the more conscious you become the more tired you become of human matters.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

Many people on the forum is not enlightened that's why, do not listen everyone, specially who is stuck in psychedelic experiences, even experiences. 

I liked that. That's the whole point. I've awakened to awakening and have freed myself from the mumbo jumbo of it all. I just am and will always be that.

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

I liked that. That's the whole point. I've awakened to awakening and have freed myself from the mumbo jumbo of it all. I just am and will always be that.

Amazing. By the way, mistakenly I shared that video :)

Just now, Jowblob said:

because you're becoming more conscious, the more conscious you become the more tired you become of human matters.

I'm more conscious of my relations to these human matters. 

Just now, James123 said:

Amazing. By the way, mistakenly I shared that video :)

There are no mistakes in Reality,😊

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Then it is perfectly fine. :) 😃

@Princess Arabia Bravo, You've realized this place is mostly a waste of time, maybe only a few got the idea of Spirituality, most are mumbo jumbo, imaginary freaks, with brief high level experiences from drugs, just a bit under a heroin addicted credibility if You ask me...

This place is mostly entertainment, I thought maybe some real deal would be here but no...The sharing on the life blog section is interesting though...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Happy accidents, yes

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

, You've realized this place is mostly a waste of time,

I didn't say that. I'm just saying as far as the Spiritual mumbo jumbo on Awakening and Enlightenment. I also engage in other topics here and have learnt a thing or two about life in general. I love Spirituality and enjoy talking about certain aspects. I've just come to the recognition that the aspects of Awakening and Enlightenment talks here can get very toxic, confusing and egoic meaning you just have to personalize it in alignment with your own level of awareness and growth. 

I still post in the health section and will still post Spiritual videos in the Powerful section I think may be of value to whomever wishes. I engage in dating and relationship topics and can probably learn a thing or two there and also just to be among like-minded people. As far as growing Spiritually, I will do that on my own however I see fit while still here but I won't be asking any enlightening or awakening questions nor make posts about it or engage in too much conversations on the topic. I don't consider the topic entertainment nor do I come here for entertainment. Only to engage and maybe broaden my horizons and get ideas, and maybe help someone in need of some advice or to get some myself on a particular situation i may need some help on. It is a lovely community and I find it to be of value if used in the correct way and to not get into disputes and unnecessary conflicts with fellow users, which I will try to work on in the future.

@Princess Arabia Yes, the other forums like the Self Actualization Journal, the Society/Politics/Government one, and the Personal Development one are interesting and not as crazy as this one here.

I actual find the contrast between reading someone journaling about how bad their life is , or how much frapping they do and what their daily life consists of, then to come here and only read about how everything is imaginary, I am God, your wrong I am right, it seems so weird and distant. The former are just trying to live simple happy lives, the latter are thinking they know the answers and are Gods themselves.

I try to be in the middle somewhere, I work 5 days a week to pay the bills, have family life and try to live healthy and happy, while exploring higher possibilities of what it means to be Human only to come and have someone nut case tell me its all imaginary and none existent lol...  Will be paying more attention to the other ones in the future for sure, less time here:) 

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Now you are getting somewhere

At some point you must walk your own path

Discard everything and follow truth

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

16 minutes ago, Davino said:

Now you are getting somewhere

At some point you must walk your own path

Discard everything and follow truth

Yes, I'm starting to see that. I respect this work too much and I'm highly devotional to my sense of being and in love with existence too much to be swayed like a chimpanzee on a limb going back and forth to not take responsibility for going my own path and choosing who I chose to guide me along the way, because I find that guidance is key but only when Source leads, and just as it lead me to this path, it will lead me to the guidance it sees fit and a pace it knows I can handle without being confused and gently lead me to the path of greater understanding. 

Enlightenment = the transcendence of enlightenment.

Funny thing is, once "you" become "enlightened", the words "you" and "enlightenment" will instantly become meaningless.

Why so serious?

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Too many back and forths. Too many contradictions. Too many different ideas and concepts. Too many ebb and flows. Too many mixing of the Absolute and the Relative which causes confusion.

The conceptual confusion is there to direct you to a place that lies beyond all concepts. It's not a bug, it's a (necessary) feature.

Like you said... ain't no mistakes in reality! ;)

Having said all that, the neverending grotesque bickering on here over who is the most AwAkE one is the main reason why this forum is so flipping entertaining. I swear, it's the greatest online sitcom I have ever come across - bar none. :P Which kinds of makes it tough being a clown on here... man-oh-man, the competition is STIFF!

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

The conceptual confusion is there to direct you to a place that lies beyond all concepts. It's not a bug, it's a (necessary) feature.

Yeah, I intuited that. That's why I realized I had to give up the Spiritual questions and talks about it for a while and silent the mind on that aspect of things and let things reveal itself to me as it did in the beginning. Now, it's just starting to get to a place of confusion, and it wasn't like this before. Everything was falling into place and now it's gotten to the point where i feel like I need to just chill. 

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Having said all that, the neverending grotesque bickering on here over who is the most AwAkE one is the main reason why this forum is so flipping entertaining.

Yeah, no doubt. It's just, for me, that's not why I come here but it just turns out that way sometimes. I like that I can be a part of an online community and speak about life and interact with people from all walks of life and to hear others' perspectives on different topics and maybe learn some things. The bickering can get a bit amusing at times, and I know I myself do contribute to some of the bickering, maybe not so much in the Spirituality section as i'm more prone to asking questions in that section and to gain clarity and a better understanding. But for now, I'll just chill with the posts and questioning too much on Spirituality and let nature do it's thing, so-to-speak. I'll still comment here and there but that's about it. No more starting threads about it because I get more confused afterwards than before I asked anything. lol

Edited by Princess Arabia

This forum won't awaken you, especially since there are many non-awakened people pretending to know what they are talking about. If you want to awaken the fastest way to create a STATE change. You can create a state change through many different ways. Chakra music combined with intense meditation, psychedelics, long hours of solo contemplation, sensory deprivation chambers, sleep deprivation, fasting, near-death experience, and many more other methods I haven't listed and are not aware of. 

Nothing can replace awakening. Awakening reveals the mystical aspect of reality, it reveals you to be PURE CREATIVITY, LOVE, AND TRUTH. There is no dialog, no activity that can replace this. It's the most beautiful thing to experience, and its wasted on waiting at the end of your human life, it's better to do it now and master being able to access that state sober. THEN you can live as God in human form. Anything else is not pushing you towards God embodiment which many on these forums are going to push you towards.

You cannot intellectually achieve this, again I repeat you MUST create a state change. 

Ignore the people on these forums who are just hear for drama. They will wear you out and confuse you if you are trying to awaken. If you want to awaken more than anything else YOU WILL. Don't let anyone tell you that you cannot, don't listen to them talk about genetics. Genetics change (look up epigenetics) and what you do CAN and WILL change your genetics.

Again you MUST create a state change. Anyone else that argues this has no clue what they are talking about. Create a state change with a pure intention to awaken and enjoy the experience. Then work to make it permanent (YOU CAN) through deep meditation from that state until your body's chemistry becomes a living psychedelic. 

That's it!!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.