AtmanIsBrahman

Can an Enlightened Person be Evil?

76 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, puporing said:

So why are you attacking me if you truly know we're not separate?? This is why you're not in the Kingdom and I am, coz you still believe in separation.

Only EGO feels attacked. 

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Just now, Vincent S said:

Only EGO feels attacked. 

Only Ego attacks. dude. you're just distracting from the conversation, seriously.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

3 minutes ago, puporing said:

So why are you attacking me if you truly know we're not separate?? This is why you're not in the Kingdom and I am, coz you still believe in separation.

Because it's no different than a video game.  In a game you know the players are all you, but you trick yourself anyway,. Why?  Because what the fuck else is there?   If you are conscious of this, than fine. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Because it's no different than a video game.  In a game you know the players are all you, but you trick yourself anyway,?  Why?  Because what the fuck else is there?   If you are conscious of this, than fine. 

Okay so whatever the "justification" is, in this case, a "video game" for you, you chose to separate. So that's still not true Oneness. What else is there: the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. You do not know it until you reach it, and you do not know what you are missing by trading it for this "VIDEO GAME" you think is more worthwhile..

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

Only Ego attacks. dude. you're just distracting from the conversation, seriously.

You don’t get it. It’s you who are doing both. 

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Just now, Vincent S said:

I do get it, I know everything :D but to you it might not seem so.

Okay so whatever the "justification" is, in this case, a "video game" for you, you chose to separate. So that's still not true Oneness.

Lol..what?  Now you are making @Vincents point for him.  True Oneness includes separation.  You're just rambling now.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Lol..what?  Now you are making @Vincents point for him.  True Oneness includes separation.  You're just rambling now.

No it doesn't.. lol. Do you even read what you are writing? 

"True Oneness includes separation"

I mean that's literally like saying 1+1 = 10.

2 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Don't bother.   She thinks she's higher than all of us.. maybe she is but I don't wanna know if it's legal. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Don't bother.   She thinks she's higher than all of us.. maybe she is but I don't wanna know if it's legal. 

^_^:xxD

And I am.. one day you'll understand. Hopefully this lifetime tho... ;/ You guys sure love to take your time.

Edited by puporing

Just now, puporing said:

No it doesn't.. lol. Do you even read what you are writing? 

"True Oneness includes separation"

I mean that's literally like saying 1+1 = 10.

1 + 1 does = 10.  In the Absolute sense.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

1 + 1 does = 10.  In the Absolute sense.

Ok, I got nothing more to say to you coz I did see that coming actually.

2 minutes ago, puporing said:

Ok, I got nothing more to say to you coz I did see that coming actually.

I'm not saying you didn't find enlightenment. Im happy for you.  But what changed in the past few years?  Make a thread about it and I'm sure we will all be interested.   Love ya.  Just giving you crap.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm not saying you didn't find enlightenment. Im happy for you.  But what changed in the past few years?  Make a thread about it and I'm sure we will all be interested.   Love ya.  Just giving you crap.

I kinda did in the psychedelics section.. 

It's hard because I just get reactions like these mostly. 

And well I know some of the people who supposedly initially were receptive to what I'm saying eventually got back to the forum to attack me. I will not name them :ph34r:. So.. it's pretty challenging.

But I'm still here. lol.

Edited by puporing

I kinda did in the psychedelics section.. 

It's hard because I just get reactions like these mostly. 

And well I know some of the people who supposedly initially were receptive to what I'm saying eventually got back to the forum to attack me. So.. it's pretty challenging.

Alright well you know me I don't frequent that section but I probably should.  You were supposed to fly in with some DMT :)  I'll check it out. 

But yeah- back to the topic of good and evil- there really ain't any difference.   An enlightened being can destroy the entire universe.   Would he?  Probably not.  But could he?  Well yeah- because who else is God but the devil?  If he has a bad day he could.  And who would feel the consequences?  You guessed  it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, caspex said:

@Leo Gura I am very curious, please answer this question.

If you are looking for morality from Leo you ain't gonna find it.  He won't answer these types of topics.  But I can tell you here he is correct. Morality is something imagined by God.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Alright well you know me I don't frequent that section but I probably should.  You were supposed to fly in with some DMT :)  I'll check it out. 

Yeah just watch out you might have a similar reaction to this thread though.. just a heads up. But thank you.

4 hours ago, AtmanIsBrahman said:

So basically, my question is, can a high-consciousness person do things that are thought of as evil with full awareness of what they are doing but be so spiritually developed that they don't care? Can a zen master be a serial killer? Does this contradict them being a legitimate zen master, or is it possible?

An enlightened person cannot do evil things. As his vasanas or psychological karmic impressions are extinguished by spiritual exercises, there are no strong desires in the form of cravings and aversions. 

All crimes such as rape, murder, robbery can be linked to vices like lust, hatred, greed, which are all but strong desires in the form of cravings and aversions at the core.  In Hinduism they are known as raag-dvesh.

Since the psychological impressions that lead to strong desires, cravings/aversions are totally eliminated, there is no psychological tendency to commit vices or crimes. 

In fact, the company of the enlightened can greatly reduce such psychological tendencies in a vicious person such as a serial killer. The serial killer Angulimala was reformed in the company of the Buddha. 

Then, as a side note, does high consciousness have to do with intelligence, self-discipline, and these sort of things or is it something entirely different?

Yes, higher states of consciousness also results in virtuous conduct and behavior, and vice versa.

There is an insightful saying by Swami Satchidananda of Integral Yoga in this regard...

When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always. ~ Swami Satchidananda

Rajini Menon is a modern female enlightened sage who attained enlightenment solely by adhering to virtuous conduct and following her conscience. 

I had created a thread on her here...

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

@Osaid define enlightenment 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am.