OBEler

Vaping 5 Meo DMT while having a panic attack

27 posts in this topic

Could small doses of 5 Meo DMT stop ae  panic attack?Just a thought experiment what would happen. 

I know it sounds paradox because 5 Meo can produce heavy panic attacks. But 5 Meo has a different characteristic in very small doses like 0.3 mg. My feeling suggests 5 Meo could be definitely a tool for that because it reduces thoughts and thoughts are linked to fear. One forum member here says it reduces sleep problems in small doses for the same reason.

What do you think about that. I know it's new area here and not secure. So disclaimer no one should do that.

Edited by OBEler

If you are prone to panic attacks you should stay away from 5-MeO.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura it's my girlfriend.She very rarely had panic attacks on psychedelics (only on ego losses) and managed them well. These were not full blown panic attacks like when she is sober and on psychedelics they are just very short. Her sober panic attacks can be very heavy and last long. It's clearly a different kind of panic 

Edited by OBEler

It's just a matter of risk. You can play with fire if you accept the risks.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

"Someone is having a panic attack! Quick, give him your 5meoDMT pen!"

well it seems like other ROA does not work for you, so you go on vape

Would be more interesting to focus on why panic attacks are caused in the first place

And yeah several experimentation, dosages will be interesting.

5 hours ago, Fluran said:

well it seems like other ROA does not work for you, so you go on vape

Would be more interesting to focus on why panic attacks are caused in the first place

And yeah several experimentation, dosages will be interesting.

It's not me but my girlfriend.

Other roa works perfect but vaping has advantage that you immediately can take it, you get immediately the effects and you have perfect dose control and it acts very short.

Edited by OBEler

probably do shrooms or weed first to see if that gives her panic attacks.

2 hours ago, Hojo said:

probably do shrooms or weed first to see if that gives her panic attacks.

Sorry your comment makes no sense.

5 Meo and weed or shrooms are completely different categories. Don't ever compare them.If she gets panic attacks from weed you cannot conclude that you get this with 5 Meo microdose. 

She is experienced in taking 5 Meo by the way. 

And I don't want to find out what substance gives her panic attack (from 10 different substances on normal doses none so far). It's the opposite, I want to know which substance can stop panic attacks. 

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler  If she gets a panic attack from a mild dissociative the chances of having on ultra dissociative is high. Better to do it on a mild one first to see if it freaks her out.

Edited by Hojo

On 2/11/2024 at 7:02 PM, OBEler said:

it's my girlfriend

Have y’all considered or have done psychotherapy? Finding one who is experienced with psychedelics is rare, but not impossible.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

27 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@OBEler  If she gets a panic attack from a mild dissociative the chances of having on ultra dissociative is high. Better to do it on a mild one first to see if it freaks her out.

You talk like my girlfriend is a beginner. She had already over 100 trips on many substances and managed them all well. I already told she is experienced.

5 Meo is not a dissociative substance. and again I talk about microdosing. Having a microdose on ultra substance is still a microdose. So effects are very weak and not ultra.

Edited by OBEler

I think it can be useful for that, as well as for something as banal as being in a bad mood or angry with someone since it has the quality of breaking up your energy body for a moment, not completely in low doses but it makes it lighter. then everything stops mattering, the body and mind lose tension. I used it a lot but I stopped using it because I started to have a strange, artificial feeling, but the time I used it, both high and low doses, was extremely useful in many ways.

@Breakingthewall that's exactly how I also think about it. how did you use it? With a vape pen?

I get this artificial feeling on a vape pen with additionaly slightly mild headaches if I vape casually  here and there during the day (just very mild doses on 1:12 cartridge)

Edited by OBEler

@Breakingthewall Nice! looks like a cocktail.

But vaping is healthier. it's not smoke because it does not combust.

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Breakingthewall Nice! looks like a cocktail.

But vaping is healthier. it's not smoke because it does not combust.

There is no combustion because you put the substance inside and the fire outside, warming the glass

@Breakingthewall that sounds good, just redosing  or getting dose under 1 mg is probably a bit difficult with this.

My girlfriend took 5 Meo yesterday. I want to share the results of the experiment.

Situation: My girlfriend could not go out for a week because of stomach problems and as a result from that having a deep depression not to do anything. She has daily panic attacks and sleeps very late.

Trip:Now in the middle of a beginning panic attack she vaped 5 Meo. Just one hit she said. She took it and was fine. Then she took another and another and then one strong one.

She lied on the floor, completely symmetrical like a star and then did weird symmetrical body movements exactly like Martin ball always describes it (yoga poses but weird). Then her  movements stop and fear went to the roof , her face pressed together, tongue out of her mouth. She told me later this was almost over her limit and she wanted to scream out of fear because this cosmic energy which she received was too powerful and she tried to accept this universal force but she could not. Only focusing on her breath prevented her in this situation from screaming out loud. Something she learned from countless rollercoaster rides while high on LSD.

After the trip she wrote down on a letter in big words: have big acceptance. Acceptance (especially to herself) is the key to everything. Because she always hated herself and the whole situation if her stomach issues force her to lie in bed all day and then she can't do anything productive. This gave her always extra mental baggage which leads to depression, panic attacks and burn out.

Result: Next day she could leave the house again without problem. She is not healed completely she said but it was a big step to get out of this cycle of depression. She got many insights out of the trip, many she don't want to talk about.

Overall It's not what I expected. It should be just a tiny microdose but she was in for a full trip. It got her out of her panic attack in the end but she experienced great fear also during the trip because of this universal force entering her body, which she managed very well. More experiments will follow if her panic attacks should start again, but maybe it should be not a full 5 Meo breakthrough trip.

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler

On 14/2/2024 at 0:20 AM, OBEler said:

Congrats, you have a girlfriend with an unusual quality of courage and open-mindedness. Indeed, 5meo is magic for hidden trauma

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@OBEler

Congrats, you have a girlfriend with an unusual quality of courage and open-mindedness. Indeed, 5meo is magic for hidden trauma

Yeah she is unusual. She read the description of the effects on 100 micro LSD to normal people and was laughing. She told me, that's about her normal state of consciousness. So she is tripping all the time her whole life - which comes with positive and negative consequences.

Edited by OBEler