OBEler

Vaping 5 Meo DMT while having a panic attack

27 posts in this topic

Update: she got a new start from her recent 5 Meo trip, became new motivation but panic still kicks in these days. She did not do 5 Meo again but what helped was TM meditation on YouTube, this reduced her stress level up to 50‰

Still depressed 

Edited by OBEler

On 2/13/2024 at 7:22 PM, Breakingthewall said:

I use a flask and a torch, like this. IMG_20230801_152400.jpg

On 2/13/2024 at 7:35 PM, OBEler said:

@Breakingthewall Nice! looks like a cocktail.

Looks more like a butt plug for me haha.xD

Also thanks for share your gf experience. I feel I have to do some healing with other less strong substances before go 5MeO. 

5 minutes ago, Juan said:

Looks more like a butt plug for me haha.xD

Also thanks for share your gf experience. I feel I have to do some healing with other less strong substances before go 5MeO. 

It's all about dosing. 5 Meo has great healing potential on low doses and is not so strong on this level. You can always decide how strong you want it with a vape pen. Full dose control.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

It's all about dosing. 5 Meo has great healing potential on low doses and is not so strong on this level. You can always decide how strong you want it with a vape pen. Full dose control.

No doubt about it and thanks, for a first time I think it’d be best to have a trip sitter with experience. I really have zero clue of what could happen to me with this substance, I’ve seen on youtube and spoke to friends that had done it and I’m pretty positive it could be VERY transformative like ayahuasca.

Daily cold plunges and breathe work would be the best way to deal with mitigating panic attacks.

On 17/2/2024 at 9:12 PM, OBEler said:

Update: she got a new start from her recent 5 Meo trip, became new motivation but panic still kicks in these days. She did not do 5 Meo again but what helped was TM meditation on YouTube, this reduced her stress level up to 50‰

Still depressed 

I don’t want to seem too much intrusive or anything else as i guess it’s a very personal and delicate situation for both of you. 
Could it be that she has gone through some major trauma in her life ? That needs to be addressed in the way she feels best (if that is the case) 
Good that you have tools to cope and manage some of the emotional effects, but in my experience and opinion things like TM or whatever does not go to the core of the “illness”.

48 minutes ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

I don’t want to seem too much intrusive or anything else as i guess it’s a very personal and delicate situation for both of you. 
Could it be that she has gone through some major trauma in her life ? That needs to be addressed in the way she feels best (if that is the case) 
Good that you have tools to cope and manage some of the emotional effects, but in my experience and opinion things like TM or whatever does not go to the core of the “illness”.

@Giulio Bevilacqua Yes, it's deep rooted trauma.

She plans to do the self love course from Teal swan.