Someone here

Solipsism->nonduality ->Ontological Nihilism

174 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Solipsism is: only I exist and the people I talk to are imaginary and have no experience of their own. Reality is a set built by me as a god to deceive myself and play a game, out of love, boredom or whatever.

How to define this idea?

Solipsism says people are ME. Since I am existence people are equally existence as I am. Of course they have no experience of their own because YOU ARE EXPERIENCE. How can there be something separate from an all-inclusive, ABSOLUTE EXPERIENCE? This is the key. You all try to turn it into something negative. People cannot be separate from you thus they cannot have a separate experience because they are YOU.

If they were able to have a separate experience they could claim to not be YOU. So there you have it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

22 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I don't think you can equivocate God having emotions to a bearded man in the sky.

Well, you can say that, but it seems like human thoughts and emotions tend to co-arise with some sort of localized embodied experience, e.g. having a sense of a body, of being somewhere in space relative to other objects, of experiencing these things changing through time. It seems very unlikely that you will experience thoughts and emotions for example in a state of samadhi where you're no longer localized or embodied. Those things seem to disappear in those states almost definitionally.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Solipsism says people are ME. Since I am existence people are equally existence as I am

Sure, but in a different experience, so separate. Let's see, if you were once a rat in the eternity of existence and now you are not, there is a separation between the rat experience and your current experience. where is the dilemma?

Solipsism doesn't say this, it says there were never rats, or anything, just your experience now. We all already know that our experience now is real, but what solipsism affirms is that no other experience is real. Now you can say: you can only prove that your experience is real. Yes, and? that does not mean anything. It just means that my experience is real, not that yours isn't. In the solipsism video Leo says: the other experiences are not real, you are creating others now for different reasons. That's solipsism and it doesn't make any sense.

11 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Well, you can say that, but it seems like human thoughts and emotions tend to co-arise with some sort of localized embodied experience, e.g. having a sense of a body, of being somewhere in space relative to other objects, of experiencing these things changing through time. It seems very unlikely that you will experience thoughts and emotions for example in a state of samadhi where you're no longer localized or embodied. Those things seem to disappear in those states almost definitionally.

I was once in a state where I had no body, I was in an empty void, and yet I STILL had thoughts and emotions, and MEMORY. God doesn't need a body, or to be in a specific environment to have any of those things. That is a limitation you are creating.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Breakingthewall

There are degrees to Solipsism

There are facets to Solipsism

Solipsism synergizes lovely with the other facets of Awakening, there is no contradiction when maturity comes

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

30 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I was once in a state where I had no body, I was in an empty void, and yet I STILL had thoughts and emotions, and MEMORY. God doesn't need a body, or to be in a specific environment to have any of those things. That is a limitation you are creating.

Did you at one point get to a place where you also had no thoughts and emotions? Seems like an odd in-between state to be in.

40 minutes ago, OBEler said:

How does it contribute to this topic how you feel about the voice of a video? The voice doesn't matter just listen to the content. No one here is interested in how you feel about the voice of a video.

Excuse me, but if there is a video posted and I make a comment referring to the video posted, that is considered on-topic. I do have a right to state how a particular posted video makes me feel especially if I'm not carrying on and on about it.

I'm not interested either in you bossing me around by telling me how to consume posted contents and it is very inappropriate for you to say to me "just listen to it", just for that sake, but not to mention that there could be a legitimate reason why I was unable to listen. Please don't tell me to just do something that I have a choice at because this forum is not under dictatorship and we have a choice on what we choose to listen to. 

Who determines what is low or high quality inside a particular already started thread and where a continuous conversation is at hand. That will be determined by whose looking and evaluating. For the most part I try to stick to the topic being discussed and there was a video posted and I was referring to the posted video. I always pay respect to all the mods but I think you overstepped your bounds with me by telling me to "Just listen to it". If I felt the need to state why I couldn't, I don't think I should have to have a moderator tell me that I shouldn't or order me to do otherwise.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

5 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

if in denial was a person:D

The denial of being God makes for a very confused person :S

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

21 hours ago, Someone here said:

That's the chief mistake. Nonsensical materialist paradigm .

What you see right now is all that exists .

The world is not being perceived by perceptual system or sense organs.

So when you look at a tree ..there is really no "looking" happening . Its just the appearance of a tree and nothing more . Isn't it ?

But even more so..What you perceive via sense organs is NOT a limited portion of existence ..it's the totality of all that exists ..

If you can't see the back of your head right now ..then it quite literally does not exist .

But why?

21 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

The denial of being God makes for a very confused person :S

And the acceptance of it a Narcissist?

Or maybe a Conscious Sovereign, The King of kings, The Ultimate Authority. Why so? Because you say so:D

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

42 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

But why?

@Carl-RichardExistence is not possible.  Matter is not possible .an objective external world existing behind the scenes is not possible. 

Only mind-stuff aka consciousness aka hallucination aka imagination in the mind of nothingness is possible. 

Materialist paradigm is false . Idealism which is really solipsism is true .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Aheadaching and Awakening are not the same thing :P

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa I told you multiple times already..stop pissing around with conments like that ..

are your other 000 posts like that ?

:x

-Osho

42 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Carl-RichardExistence is not possible.  Matter is not possible .an objective external world existing behind the scenes is not possible. 

Only mind-stuff aka consciousness aka hallucination aka imagination in the mind of nothingness is possible. 

Why? What is "mind-stuff"?

Edited by Carl-Richard

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Excuse me, but if there is a video posted and I make a comment referring to the video posted, that is considered on-topic. I do have a right to state how a particular posted video makes me feel especially if I'm not carrying on and on about it.

I'm not interested either in you bossing me around by telling me how to consume posted contents and it is very inappropriate for you to say to me "just listen to it", just for that sake, but not to mention that there could be a legitimate reason why I was unable to listen. Please don't tell me to just do something that I have a choice at because this forum is not under dictatorship and we have a choice on what we choose to listen to. 

Who determines what is low or high quality inside a particular already started thread and where a continuous conversation is at hand. That will be determined by whose looking and evaluating. For the most part I try to stick to the topic being discussed and there was a video posted and I was referring to the posted video. I always pay respect to all the mods but I think you overstepped your bounds with me by telling me to "Just listen to it". If I felt the need to state why I couldn't, I don't think I should have to have a moderator tell me that I shouldn't or order me to do otherwise.

@Princess Arabia that was not my main point, just a little advice for me to you. Please don't interpret too much into that like I want to force you to listen to. That's not what I meant. What I meant, you could easily just listen to his content or not watch it at all and let it be so. You don't need to inform everyone here about what you do or don't do and create drama out of nothing. It's not of any value and no one is interested in that. I think I can speak here for every reader.

My main point stays: be aware of your posts that they have some quality. You make very good posts but sometimes you fall into chatting around like in this thread.

Edited by OBEler

@Carl-Richard do you believe/think / consider that this universe actually exists absolutely speaking (that is under all circumstances)?

Its ONLY taking place in your consciousness...isn’t it so ? Are you gonna deny that the only evidence that the universe exists is that its in your consciousness right now?  So what happens if we subtract away that consciousness from the equation like when you sleep or die?

Just the mere fact that when you sleep you shift to different mental universes (dreams ) or more significantly to deep sleep which is the collapsing of the entire universe is enough to prove that nothing actually exists . 

Another point .you can't grasp something real and show it to me . All forms are In a state of constant flux . Nothing is there .or here .or anywhere. 

We are no ones .and no where .

-Osho

20 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Princess Arabia that was not my main point, just a little advice for me to you. Please don't interpret too much into that like I want to force you to listen to. That's not what I meant. What I meant, you could easily just listen to his content or not watch it at all and let it be so. You don't need to inform everyone here about what you do or don't do and create drama out of nothing. It's not of any value and no one is interested in that. I think I can speak here for every reader.

My main point stays: be aware of your posts that they have some quality. You make very good posts but sometimes you fall into chatting around like in this thread.

Ok

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

6 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Did you at one point get to a place where you also had no thoughts and emotions? Seems like an odd in-between state to be in.

That's the thing, I became the void and STILL had thoughts and emotions. That is what I am saying. When it happened I realized all the stuff I was told about the void was B.S. this is why you have to find out for yourself. Thoughts and emotions are a quality of God, its not human specific. Aliens have thoughts and emotions as well.

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Wouldn't this be expected though? As the body itself is just an extremely dense form of thought/imagination in gods mind? Such that it manifests itself as "material" because that's exactly what god dreamt it to be. Would it not be expected then that if you stop imagining the body the capacity for metaphysical thought would still be there, instead of assuming metaphysical thought to be locked into the body?

I feel like a true realization of god's mind would render this obvious. Your coming from a bottom up approach instead of top down one. What do you think?

Edited by Francis777