Someone here

Solipsism->nonduality ->Ontological Nihilism

174 posts in this topic

@Bazooka Jesus your pfp is very funny .a clown throwing up a rainbow in a toilet 😂 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Let's get back to serious tone here.A bit less attention seeking 

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Let's get back to serious tone here.A bit less attention seeking 

Idk who or what you're referring to. I was simply stating how a shared video made me feel and why I couldn't watch it. Then a few comments were made regarding that. I don't know who is seeking attention.

One Love....

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

Leo has a slightly different version I think. Only his knot is all that exists. But it is too paradoxly and I probably misunderstood him and if his knot is infinity then it includes all other knots

No, you misunderstood him. Watch again his video on solipsism, the point of life and his two videos on understanding absolute infinity if you want to clear your misunderstanding.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Davino spot on B|

Why do you believe me?

Will you ever scape the maze of your own mind?

Plug 30mg of 5meo in your butt and find out wether solipsism is true or not

You don't need anything else but to take this one decision and have a 5meo breakthrough. 

Otherwise you will continue to be the meme of this forum. Aren't you tired of this?

homer-simpson.gif

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

@Davino thanks I'm good :). I know absolutely that solipsism is true . No need to drug up my butt.

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Davino thanks I'm good :). I know absolutely that solipsism is true .

Sigh lol. 

@Sincerity I'm curious..is it even "possible " to correct whatever mischief happend between us In the past and not  be online enemies and take every chance to troll each others like kids in middle school instead of mature persons ?

-Osho

33 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Sigh lol. 

For what it's worth, I lol'd. xD

Why so serious?

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

I know absolutely that solipsism is true .

Wut

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

16 hours ago, Someone here said:

When I ask myself who am I?  Or what am I?  The first answer that comes to mind is obviously "I am the body.. This body right here.. What else would I be?". But who is aware of the body.? . If I am aware of the body.. Then the body is an object of perception just like the rest of the external world.. It is not the subject or the experiencer but rather another experience."maybe I am this or that".. I can't be anything I think of.. Because all thoughts.. Ideas and concepts are again more objects.. What is the subject.? . The subject can't be located or named or identified because it is not an object.. If it can be named or located or identified it becomes an object and not the subject.. To be the subject it can't perceive itself.. It can't be an object of perception.  I am pure awareness of the present moment.

Good. Now, that's not solipsism 😉 (if you agree with the definition of solipsism in the videos you linked). And it's one thing to say those words, but it's another thing to fall to your knees and cry because you got hit so hard by the reality of such a realization.

Edited by Carl-Richard

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Sincerity I'm curious..is it even "possible " to correct whatever mischief happend between us In the past and not  be online enemies and take every chance to troll each others like kids in middle school instead of mature persons ?

95% of mature talk You received on the forum (from anyone) went in one ear and out the other. Your comment today "I know absolutely that solipsism is true ." is perfect proof of that. :P Perfect.

And You just made an apology last Thursday. Come on, self-reflect a little.

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

For what it's worth, I lol'd. xD

Me too man, genuinely haha xD

I don't know if it's common for others but truly I'm often laughing my butt off reading some posts here and mostly it's unintentional comedy. :)

On 2/5/2024 at 0:43 AM, Ishanga said:

This is the problem when You make Spirituality a thing to Study, it leads to all sorts of insanity, craziness, theory creation, all of which leads you to the other side of Truth and Reality.. Spirituality is all about Reality and Truth, not thinking about it, studying it, theorizing it to death as we do with everything in our society and world, we think it too Death, using Intellect, which is a cutting tools that separates everything, this doesn't work..

Use Awareness, that is a combining and unionizing tool, it brings things together which is what we want when we say we are on a Spiritual path...

Nothing exists but here we are typing on something on an imaginary internet forum, created by You who started this thread that doesn't exist, posting video's ppl who don't exist to prove nothing exists....its absolutely Nuts!!!

Lol

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Good. Now, that's not solipsism 😉 (if you agree with the definition of solipsism in the videos you linked). And it's one thing to say those words, but it's another thing to fall to your knees and cry because you got hit so hard by the reality of such a realization.

Have you become directly conscious of solipsism yourself? I trust you'll answer honestly.

1 hour ago, Francis777 said:

Have you become directly conscious of solipsism yourself? I trust you'll answer honestly.

I'm not saying solipsism is something you should aspire to "become directly conscious of" (if that is even a thing). I'm saying solipsism is ultimately a distraction if you care about becoming directly conscious of non-duality. Solipsism, in the way I'm talking about it here, is a conceptual idea, and it has nothing to do with non-duality, neither as a conceptual idea, nor as the thing in itself (certainly not as that). You can of course choose to call non-duality a type of "Cosmic solipsism", but it is very distinct from the type of "egoic solipsism" that is usually talked about around here and in the culture at large. You can watch the videos that OP linked if you want to understand more about that distinction.

Edited by Carl-Richard

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I'm not saying solipsism is something you should aspire to "become directly conscious of" (if that is even a thing). I'm saying solipsism is ultimately a distraction if you care about becoming directly conscious of non-duality. Solipsism as I'm talking about it here is a conceptual idea, and it has nothing to do with non-duality, neither as a conceptual idea and certainly not as the thing in itself.

yeah that's fine, I genuinely asking though. I thought you might of been the person Leo talked about in his solipsism video when he said he needed to check himself during his own awakening.

7 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

yeah that's fine, I genuinely asking though. I thought you might of been the person Leo talked about in his solipsism video when he said he needed to check himself during his own awakening.

I don't know what you're referring to or what that means.

25 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I don't know what you're referring to or what that means.

ok doesn't matter, I was just asking if you yourself have had the direct experience of awakening to solipsism as being true.

Edited by Francis777

@Someone here

Edited by Davino

19 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lol. Not by my Bazooky Prince. I'll never throw up from hearing his voice.....in my head anyway.

Uh, how do I sound in your head? Do I have a sexy deep masculine voice, or is it more like Krusty the Clown?

But yeah, that dude right there sounds like Emperor Palpatine with throat cancer. Ugh.

Why so serious?