James123

There is no God, because There is no You in first place

96 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Why to make a senstence and called it "so called sentences" . Just call sentence, God decide to be a senstence, who are you to say it cant be a sentence? God? Well in this lines you can say is a "so called sentence" but what difference it make? who make the distiction of a sentence and a so called sentence? You? Got it, No difference my friend, Indiferentiation, God will be whatever it be, you here reading this at same time me he writing, you dont see me , I dont see you. we share words. how complicated is this ? Is easy as 123..

Because we are having an illusion that there is we and that we talks or writes to each other. Nothing has never happened. Therefore there is no such a thing as sentences. Nothing has began. Imagine before birth, now is that moment. That's it. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

11 minutes ago, James123 said:

Yo, for years you are in the same place. Forget these 5 Meo trips. Listen to jiddu and Peter Ralston. Forget what I say. 

Yo, for years you are in the same place. Forget these 5 Meo trips. Listen to jiddu and Peter Ralston. Forget what I say. 

Are you crazy? Why listen to the mental stories of those people? I can't listen to that for even 30 seconds. I open my eyes and I see the living abyss right now, I see how reality emerges like a perfect jewel, like the river that lives, with inexhaustible force, you just have to let go of control, and the door opens, the substance flows, it's real. It's not like peace and equanimity. It's an atomic bomb that burns

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

Because we are having an illusion that there is we and that we talks or writes to each other. Nothing has never happened. Therefore there is no such a thing as sentences. Nothing has began. Imagine before birth, now is that moment. That's it. 

Great, keep circulating this thoughs in your mind if it makes you happy, I am going to Cook some rice. 

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Are you crazy? Why listen to the mental stories of those people? I can't listen to that for even 30 seconds. I open my eyes and I see the living abyss right now, I see how reality emerges like a perfect jewel, like the river that lives, with inexhaustible force, you just have to let go of control, and the door opens, the substance flows, it's real. 

If you are happy, forget it brother. When you let go completely there is no I there. 

Just now, Rafael Thundercat said:

Great, keep circulating this thoughs in your mind if it makes you happy, I am going to Cook some rice. 

Did you have any thoughts before so called birth, whatever I say has nothing to do with thoughts or mind. Cool enjoy your meal. 

2 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Make sure to Cook some Apples while you’re at it.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Make sure to Cook some Apples while you’re at it.

Lmfao. I love this guy 🤣😍

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

Did you have any thoughts before so called birth,

You are lost. Focus in now, forget that about before anything. Open your eyes now, that's reality. You are trapped in the mind even doing 10g of mushroom, you can't let it go

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

You are lost. Focus in now, forget that about before anything. Open your eyes now, that's reality. You are trapped in the mind even doing 10g of mushroom, you can't let it go

Now, before birth and after death is all identical brother. 

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

Now, before birth and after death is all identical brother. 

Just thoughts. Let the fire burning you. Then you will be the fire.

57 minutes ago, James123 said:

Anything you say or I say is an illusion including word of illusion.where are you? Do you think we are having a conversation right now? Or just having a so called trip?

Knowledge. Another bs.

Like I said there’s no distinction between reality and illusion, and if you’re not here who tf am I talking to? Sounds like you’re a nihilist that thinks all of life is meaningless but then give that meaninglessness a negative connotation which is a meaning you’re adding to the “meaningless “ reality 

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Just thoughts. Let the fire burning you. Then you will be the fire.

Before birth, did you have any thoughts?

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

Before birth, did you have any thoughts?

That Logic is completely useless for what you are trying. Try this one: if something is limitless, everything is limitless. In absence of limits, nothing could be grasped or known

@James123 the reason for existence is you cannot not exist. Why am I here? Cause I exist forever why not here. God my have a path of living every life through self development in an order and you are just here in that order. Thats why you keep coming back cause you are here in infinity. 

Edited by Hojo

Meanwhile Your typing on a keyboard or phone, into a illusionary internet forum, creating threads and posting replies lol....

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

11 hours ago, James123 said:

YOU are false.

I thought there was no "you". Make up your mind. Can't have it both ways.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

This post makes no sense, nor does it make a difference. If there's no God, then there's no God. If there's a God, then there's a God. Now what. You still will eat and piss and shit and go work and have babies and get married and whatever it is that humans do and if there's no YOU doing it, then there's no you doing it. If there's nothing here, there's nothing here. If no one is typing these words, then no one is typing these words. Now what, now what. The End.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

@Princess Arabia @Ishanga @Hojo @Breakingthewall no one can know what enlightenment is because there is no you to be enlightened. Give 8 minute to watch this.

Samsara vs Nirvana

3 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

That's it. 

@Princess Arabia @Ishanga @Hojo @Breakingthewall @Yousif

Papaji, Krishnamurti, Peter Ralston etc... are wrong, you guys are right. Ok, I agree with you 😃😃😃 by the way the one understand or write these sentences are so called ego, not real you. Including me. I am just trying to explain this :)

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Princess Arabia @Ishanga @Hojo @Breakingthewall no one can know what enlightenment is because there is no you to be enlightened. Give 8 minute to watch this.

Samsara vs Nirvana

Nice. I'll stop thinking and make this forum and you disappear. Then I'll start thinking again when I need to go to the bank to withdraw money. Then I'll stop thinking again when the tax office calls, and I'll start thinking again when I'm hungry.