Asia P

Salvia advices

45 posts in this topic

Have you got any advices for a first time salvia trip? (Doses, mindset, tripsitting)

Thanks🙏♥️

You are doing salvia because it is the only psychedelic legal in your area. But it's not the right tool for you.

It is easier to get through the struggle of finding psychedelics, in the streets or in the research chemical market, than dealing with Salvia as your first psychedelic and then just trowing away all this domain of investigation called psychedelics.

Because Salvia doesn't feel good, nor it is easy to handle either by newbies or experts. It's always intense and involves a lot of discomfort. The benefits are good but so outside your paradigm and past experiences that you will not be able to integrate them properly.

Salvia is not a good option for you. Why are you so much afraid of finding real psychedelics? See what limitations, fears, anxieties are stopping you. Asses mindfully the risks and do your best to find mushrooms/truffles AL-LAD/LSD or even MDMA or Ketamine. All of this are a good entry point, but definetely not Salvia. It is better to wait and not do any psychedelics than to try Salvia and just get the wrong image and taste of what psychedelics are 

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

@Davino hello,

that's not my situation, i've tried shrooms and i will try soon lsd before salvia (which is not even legal in my area :,) 

i will not do salvia without some experience before, i was just looking for advices.

btw thanks a lot for your message. ♥️♥️♥️

Use a trip sitter.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Are you planning to reexplore the Saltha experience in the future? Does it offer anything benefical other than extremely weird experience?

20 hours ago, Asia P said:

@Davino hello,

that's not my situation, i've tried shrooms and i will try soon lsd before salvia (which is not even legal in my area :,) 

i will not do salvia without some experience before, i was just looking for advices.

btw thanks a lot for your message. ♥️♥️♥️

Happy to hear you have made the step. Sorry for being too confrontational. I rarely am, except when Salvia is concerned. I prefer to sound rude than maybe giving the wrong image about Salvia.

I'm more than happy to offer advice on the topic. 

If you are searching for a high quality written source then I recommend you:

• Sage Spirit - Salvia Divinorum and the Entheogenic Experience by Martin W. Ball
  • Salvia Divinorum: Doorway to Thought-Free Awareness by J. D. Arthur

I'll give you extracts here and there of work I've published in the forum and recollected.

So the 4 dangerous Salvia factors for me are:

1 Total Loss of memory.

2 Total Loss of body movement (Example)

3 Salvia feels Alien

4 Nasty visceral Ego-deaths. It's called the backdoor of Death

So, why is memory a problem? You forgot you took any drug, you are tripping balls you don't remember life being any other way, what is, is the only explanation you have, and it feels weird and unnatural. Scientific studies show that they trigger the same receptors of craving that heroin addicts have, among many other things, so the experience is Truly Amazing but there is this strange background noise that you cannot put your finger on.

2 You can crack your skull open while your POV is an elve mechanic world. In DMT that could happen but body stays (usually) calm and relaxed lying down. You can find crazy videos in the internet of people absolutely losing control of the body and doing the weirdest things you can imagine.

3 It feels weird man. Like 5meo is hella crazy but feels home you see. Salvia is hella crazy and feels weirdly exotic like it has nothing to do whatsoever with anything in the Human-frame.

4 You think you've had an ego death till you have an ego death in Saliva

Extra: They call it the yonqui humbler, imagine how strong it is.

I don't have more than 10 Salvia Trips under my belt but I took the decisions to leave it aside. Just for the one reason that I couldn't make any sense of it, so unique, so itself. In fact, I'm in love with salvia, it's such a profund mystery that only a handful of humans have gone into.

The most profound trip I've ever had on Saliva:

Title: Channel from me to I

I like to sum up my trips with a picture to get the essence and remember better. This was the picture I choose about that trip.

Imagen sin título.png

I'll also post one of my first trips on Salvia, never before shared, for you:

Title: Introspection

The come up is very rapid, but it didn't feel intense to me, at least at this dosage. Overall, it was quite pleasant, except for the multitude of things that, from the normal state, seem insignificant but from the Slavia state are from another world. The initial contact is a significant full-body load, and the nullification of correct linear thinking occurs unless you are in a perfect environment. External stimuli don't work with Salvia, not at all. It is a completely introspective plant, reaching levels I had never experienced before. Even a gentle flute sound in the background is bothersome and pulls you out of your inner realms. Salvia is purely introspective, playing with internal stimuli, exploring the richness of our inner reality. On the other hand, when I lay down, I felt comfortable with the come up and was aware of myself. I had a peak of visuals as I closed my eyes, but they were not the main thread. I noticed that Salvia was green and good, not entirely like the reputation it had. It was going to treat me well. However, I still felt that Salvia itself was very egoless, without much noise on the lens of the experience it offers. It is more about what it teaches you or directs you towards, at least at this dosage. I liked that; it wasn't so much about the substance but the experience. It's something I'll definitely have to reflect on for my other journeys where the substance itself plays a significant role.

I made a connection with entities, and we communicated clearly without any issues. They showed me how scared I was without any reason and that my expectations towards reality make fear not anything in itself. They also taught me to connect with myself, emphasizing that I would find the real answers there because they too extracted them from my complex system. They were merely catalysts for always-present internal realities. Their advice was for me to connect with myself, feel internally, and they also pointed out my internal layers. They emphasized that everything depended on the depth at which I wanted to address the issue.

Next time, pranayama before Salvia, and do it while lying down. Thank you, Holy Salvia, Eyes of the Shepherd. I have been enchanted, and I hope we get to know each other more.

introspeccion.jpg

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Recommendations about How to:

Do it with a bong and a torch lighter.

Bong to cool the air. Torch lighter necessary because you need a 200º degres or above to fully burn all the chemicals in the salvia leaves or extract.

About extracts... It's a mess and it's very hard to know how much you are getting. Stick to a supplier, start slow and go up in potency and quantity. 5x to 10x to 20x.

Important considerations, people have wildly different tolerance levels to salvia. You may not feel anything with 10x or you may loose your mind with 10x. So better to explore carefully in this regard.

As Salvia, in the United States, is not regulated under the Controlled Substances Act. I think its safe to show the safest most profesional and secure vendor. If any mod doesn't like this feel free to delete de post, but I don't think it breaks any forum rule, legal company in the usa since 1989 and legal substance in most countries due to its unique pharmacology that doesn't have any similarity it with other psychedelics

http://sagewisdombotanicals.com/

This company is pushing forward the research on salvia and they have invented a product they have called: 

Sage Goddess Emerald Essence

This ultra-concentrated tincture of Salvia divinorum has been carefully prepared using a unique new separation process developed by Daniel Siebert. This innovative process selectively extracts and concentrates a group of natural leaf components that enhance the solubility and absorption of the active principal, salvinorin A. All intermediary extraction solvents have been completely removed so that the finished product contains nothing but premium grade Salvia divinorum, grain alcohol and water.

The point is that smoking salvia is usually very strong, very quick and very shocking. Taking it orally is a pain in the ass. Chewing leaves for hours to get a mild effect.

However, this Salvia tincture could be the key to experiencing Salvia in a new way. 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

13 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura Are you planning to reexplore the Salvia experience in the future? Does it offer anything benefical other than extremely weird experience?

I'd like to hit here with the: Please Leo! 

Salvia has no similarities to any other substance I've tried. Absolutely unique. The most similar drugs in effect to Salvia are extremely poisonous like Datura, with life long damaging effects. Salvia on the other hand is completeley safe healthwise.

Consider trying Sage Goddess Emerald Essence salvia tincture. It may offer a more suitable approach for the kind of work you are interested in.

Please consider using Salvia again. It is the key for understanding the mechanisms of how reality is constructed. There are too many trip reports of people living alternative lifes for years, both as humans and non human entities. I have personally felt this immense potential of thread zipper machinery existential construction on Salvia. Reality cracks and opens up. Why not see what Salvia has to offer?

The last psychedelic in the rabbit hole... The untouchable one

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

@Davino don't worry for our misunderstanding♥️ and i'm very grateful for your messages! 

I tried Salvia a few times when it was still legal in the area… All was well until she got angry and had a… like being there vision of a giant plant wrapping around me wanting to devour me. It was very HR Giger-esk, with teeth, and in color. The vision only lasted a short time, but I had enough Salvia after that. First few times were positive though. Its a rough trip, I would always feel an uncomfortable, alternating push and pull feel to my vision and body sensation. 

Some people don’t report stuff like that and mostly positive experiences, depends I guess. 

Edited by Cosmic-Resplendence

16 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura Are you planning to reexplore the Saltha experience in the future? Does it offer anything benefical other than extremely weird experience?

I would like to, but my health problems prevent me for now.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't do it Leo,

Salvia is a bad time. There is serious time dilation which is confusing and it's very hard even for the most grounded individuals. I manifested as inanimate objects multiple times. Totally nonsensical mind-fuck. I didn't see any potential for insight unless you are just curious about the nature of it

50 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

I manifested as inanimate objects multiple times.

That IS the insight!

your sense of reality is gonna be twisted and shaken up like a snowglobe! i suggest a trip sitter cuz i was stupid and decided to smoke this stuff in my treehouse (yes i fell out LOL) thats an example of being incredibly stupid with psychedelics it could have fucking killed me a trip sitter would be good for you if you have especially poor judgement like myself. lesson learned. you may lose motor control so try not to be near windows i hear people like jumping through them on this stuff. overall i always had  agood experience on salvia IT WAS ALWAYS UNCOMFORTABLE! but i never had exactly a bad tryp. although i know for damn well i could say to infinity and beyond and just smoke as much as i can and maybe never recover mentally thats how powerful this stuff is. 

start with a low dose to see how ur body feels i remember it felt almost familiar in a way the first time i smoked it like being stoned beyond comprehension. i thought it was funny as fuck but that was just a half bowl of 10x. once you are comfortable with it at a low dose that will actually help eliminate some of the anxiety you may otherwise have.

move up and take a decent dose (or high if you want do whatever u want i suggest suggest start with a small and say hi to salvia first before u decide to have full blown angry bdsm with it, you will not be the one holding the whip i PROMISE! 

besides this, have fun enjoy its mood be open to it. its not gonna last long if things turn stale and your are gonna freak out, guerilla pounding my chest (not hard but good hits) does help me (if you can remember to do this) 

i guess ill describe my experience unfortunatley its the one where i fell out of the treehouse but heres the mini trip report. 

i had 60 x of some pretty good salvia from a reputable source my gameplan was to quickly smoke in the treehouse climb out as fast as i can and make my way to the house and just chill (thats that poor judgement i was talking about) 

i pack it into a bowl and light it tokes away! as im holding it till im blue in the face i felt a buzz all through my body. once i exhaled i was almost zapped into this wierd perception of whats happening around me everything around me began to do this weird funhouse effect where it was bouncing up and down left and right.  i remembered that i had to get in the house to enjoy the trip. as i stood up my balance was just GONE. i would have a higher chance getting down near dead from alcohol poisoning. but what had struck me as strange was that as i stood up it was almost like these millions of entities were watching me struggle for balance and they were laughing as if i was stuck in this sitcom, they would all laugh at me every move i made that was clearly failing. i make it to the ladder i get one foot down then BAM i smack the floor i land on my shoulder and not my head thank god. the entities LOSE IT they think this is the funniest thing ever. im laying there just confused as to if i really just fell out of the treehouse. 

i get up and continue my perilous journey to the indoors. as i approach the house the house almost became its own entity that again had this funhouse bouncy appearance. EVERYTHING about the house screamed that the house was actually alive the windows were eyes and mouths. even as i was in the house the hallways were alive in this funhouse sort of way. i eventually do make it downstairs and sit down but im just kinda frozen in place with a "O_O" expression. 

i want to disclaim that i was not into nonduality at this point so i didnt have any mystical experiences i was just the soul trapped in this inter cosmic sitcom where i stumble around and fail to do things for all eternity. my life purpose was to be this fool entertaining these entities which icould hear but could not see. 

i guess the point of this is that your sense of reality will get CRUSHED on salvia. 

top advice- say hi to salvia first then take salvia on a date give her her first kiss, then maybe give her some desert after dinner. when you feel ready THEN let salvia pin you to the wall and blindfold you. 

i could see legitimate spiritual use for salvia but not how its conventionally used. you can get a sense of how your perception is reality and that in deep enough trips there is no you at all. 

Edited by funkychunkymonkey

4 minutes ago, funkychunkymonkey said:

my gameplan was to quickly smoke in the treehouse climb out as fast as i can and make my way to the house and just chill

That is so dangerous. Sure way to cripple yourself for life.

Edited by Leo Gura

12 hours ago, funkychunkymonkey said:

@Leo Gura dont gotta tell me twice, i learned from the fall 

I laughed way too hard !

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hope you get better soon. If it's here to stay, hope you can live with it in the best possible way.

❤️Lots of Love❤️

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

@Davino you were really helpful, thank you with all my heart.♥️