MellowEd

How can the existence of hell be justified if God is only good?

48 posts in this topic

How can the existence of hell be justified if God is only good?

God is also a badass diva queen. Slay! 😈

7 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

May I ask how did God create sand? What was the process?

Sand helped create Darth Vader…. The most evil villain in all of cinema.

Edited by Yimpa

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

Hell creates monster. Monsters are so beautiful ! What toy would parents buy to their children’s without the existence of monsters ? 

6 hours ago, MellowEd said:

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

9 hours ago, MellowEd said:

Have you created as much as a grain of sand? You are not God. Everything is possible for God, that includes seperation from his creation. Just breathing air is a blessing from God, imagine being seperated.

There's only one thing that God cannot do: Not be himself.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

There is something disturbing in the nature of reality, and that is that the more evolutionary complexity, the more suffering. A worm suffers more than a bacteria, a dog more than a worm, and a human much more than both. Human despair can be very deep. We all take it for granted that at higher levels suffering decreases since there will be detachment. would it be like that? 

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is something disturbing in the nature of reality, and that is that the more evolutionary complexity, the more suffering. A worm suffers more than a bacteria, a dog more than a worm, and a human much more than both. Human despair can be very deep. We all take it for granted that at higher levels suffering decreases since there will be detachment. would it be like that? 

At higher levels there ain’t no difference between a worm and a human.

Someone call the Boogeyman!

And just for fun, Leo’s favorite hero:

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

And just for fun, Leo’s favorite hero:

😂😂😂 Leo’s gonna appreciate it like a good old fashion sandwich !

3 hours ago, vibv said:

There's only one thing that God cannot do: Not be himself.

Why so sure ? What does pure light got to do with darkness? What does Holy got to do with unholy? If God says he is good, he is not evil.

There is no fun to be tormented by a demonic being. 

Go without sleep for a week and you'll experience Hell on a very intimate level. Like, you become very vividly aware that you are the creator and tormentor of the universe and of yourself where ever you looked, the God of all God's (ٱللَّٰه) but in a way that will easily send you towards a demented insanity that no one human can possibly cope with. That's a type of awakening experience I never want to go through ever again.

There's probably worst ways to experience Hell, but that was one of them.

5 minutes ago, Phoenix Garfield said:

Go without sleep for a week and you'll experience Hell on a very intimate level. Like, you become very vividly aware that you are the creator and tormentor of the universe and of yourself where ever you looked, the God of all God's (ٱللَّٰه) but in a way that will easily send you towards a demented insanity that no one human can possibly cope with. That's a type of awakening experience I never want to go through ever again.

Same, I could not let go, anytime I would try to let go to sleep. That’s as if I would enter a new reality and lose that reality forever. Now I have medicine just in case I do not sleep 3 days in a row.

This is an age old question. "why did god create this evil thing", etc.

"Good" here is only being measured by what is beneficial to human survival. It is a very narrow and myopic perspective if you think about it. What you consider good is only good because it is good for you. Likewise with things that are "bad". Hell is only bad because it is bad for you. What if hell is the cosmic equivalent of the digestion system and you are the harmful bacteria getting obliterated by white blood cells? You don't complain when this happens in your own gut because it is beneficial to you. In fact, you would consider this necessary and "good". It is only "evil" from the perspective of the bacteria.

If god is beyond man than it is safe to assume that what is good in eye of god is beyond normal human comprehension.

Edited by Basman

You cannot define good without the bad. If there is only good, how would you know it to be good? Take a photograph that is black and white only. If there was only white, you wouldn’t be able to see anything, except white, like wise if there was only black. The two together create the image. One defines or measures and complements the other. If God is infinite, then that means All things by definition, both the good and the bad, and everything in between. 

Edited by Cosmic-Resplendence

@thierry Yeah that sounds like what I went through. The boundaries of realities and altering universes just blurred and become one. I'll pray for you to get a good night's sleep my friend.

12 minutes ago, Phoenix Garfield said:

@thierry Yeah that sounds like what I went through. The boundaries of realities and altering universes just blurred and become one. I'll pray for you to get a good night's sleep my friend.

🫶

4 hours ago, Phoenix Garfield said:

You would still have the oppertunity to enjoy the blessing of air. There is no rest ever in hell, nor a clean breath. There is ONLY torment forever. 

There are many testimonys on the matter, even from people who were non believers. They explain the same torments. His testimony's are thorough and on point. 

God is only good and also just

Don't forget the fact that god is just

And he is the perfect judge and all knowing and justice must be served for every action that every individual has done in his life

So you cannot hurt anybody and get away with it no no

God is smarter than us my friend ;)