Infinitehealer

Are we allowed to talk about reality shifting and the multiverse ?

11 posts in this topic

I’m not sure if this would be classed as conspiracy, I’m new here , nice to meet you all ! 

Seems okay.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Please speak your mind on it :D 

Not sure how that could be a conspiracy theory also, as there’s no conspiring against anyone. Sort of like believing planes can fly and calling that a conspiracy cause 9/11.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

Welcome to the forum @Infinitehealer . If Leo says it's fine with him then that's fine with me.

The only thing I'd say is I'm not sure if this topic would be more suited under the Philosophy, Science, Technology topic area rather than Spirituality, consciousness, awakening.

Do you think black holes could be gateways to other universes/realities?

UqjEpAs.jpg

You're shifting Realities in every nano second. Every thought emotion feeling shifts you to a new Reality. You are Reality. There's no such thing as an outer Reality. It's all inside of you. The Universe lives through you. You are projecting your own Reality. There's no concrete Reality out there, that's why it's forever changing. The only thing is, we are unconsciously "creating" our Reality.

The quantum field is what holds all potential possibilities and depending on your beliefs, thoughts, emotions and assumptions you bring that part of Infinity into your existence. What you shine your light of Awareness on is what you bring to life.  Your attention, your focus is the engine that tells the Universe where to lead you and your state of being is what reflects your outer world. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

The ego is the ultimate conspiracy theory.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Welcome to the forum! We talk about a bunch of diverse stuffs on here and have very diverse feelings around these topics. Just be respectful towards your fellow conscious beings and you’ll be just fine.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

reality has to be multiverse. A universe would be limited, reality is not. Infinity is unimaginable to the mind, once on a psychedelic trip I became fully aware of the infinity of reality. It seemed something absolutely obvious, within everything there is everything, over and over again infinitely. It doesn't matter one universe or another, they are all different and equal, it is total freedom. I began to laugh and feel a happiness that was exploding, reality is total, absolutely infinite, and that is me, I am that. Hallelujah is the word. nothing can be better because it is everything. your home is infinity, that is our substance.

If you were aware of what that entails, you would go down the street dancing and shouting with joy, but reality is obscured and you can only grasp the fragment of reality that you are now. How does reality work? It is impossible to understand it, because understanding is finite. It's crazy, like having a limiter in our mind 

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're shifting Realities in every nano second. Every thought emotion feeling shifts you to a new Reality. You are Reality. There's no such thing as an outer Reality. It's all inside of you. The Universe lives through you. You are projecting your own Reality. There's no concrete Reality out there, that's why it's forever changing. The only thing is, we are unconsciously "creating" our Reality.

The quantum field is what holds all potential possibilities and depending on your beliefs, thoughts, emotions and assumptions you bring that part of Infinity into your existence. What you shine your light of Awareness on is what you bring to life.  Your attention, your focus is the engine that tells the Universe where to lead you and your state of being is what reflects your outer world. 

^^ This ^^

Anyone and everyone can Reality shift, but only a few have mastered the art of the Reality Surf. 🏄‍♂️ 🏄‍♀️ 

Edited by tuku747

16 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

^^ This ^^

Anyone and everyone can Reality shift, but only a few have mastere the art of the Reality Surf. 🏄‍♂️ 🏄‍♀️ 

Astral travel and lucid dreaming are but a few gateways.

@cetus I think we are a black hole that what God is. Look behind you without moving your body it is God a black hole!

Edited by Hojo