James123

10 gr Dried Shoorums

32 posts in this topic

Guys i am going into deep to have fun, even if is an illusion. Peace!!!

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Don’t forget to drink some tap water while doing a tap dance

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Wow. Wow. 

Yo. Almost one of the best tips ever. I ate the shrooms and fresh lemon. become infinite nothingness, infinite love, infinite intelligence, and just nothing. it was beautiful I cried for good couple hours. Best thing to do for ego is to use over 5g. With lemon. We are leaving in the fucking heaven men. Heaven!!!

^_^

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art @Thought Art hey man. 

On 1/24/2024 at 6:50 PM, halfknots said:

Welcome back from Shoorum

Thanks brother

@Breakingthewall hey what's up? I remembet yuor first trip with did 5 meo . :) what a days man years passed, fucking time. We all dead :)

2 minutes ago, halfknots said:

Not dead, never born.

If we are, is it worth to write? 

9 hours ago, James123 said:

@Thought Art @Thought Art hey man. 

Thanks brother

@Breakingthewall hey what's up? I remembet yuor first trip with did 5 meo . :) what a days man years passed, fucking time. We all dead :)

Like 3 years ago. how to forget it? It was completely horrible😅 . I had to go to a bar and drink 4 beers to stop having the infinite void in my mind, the horror of being nothing. Now that seems like infinite beauty to me. I remember you said: well, now you know that you are nothing. and I thought, shut up son of a bitch, I'm getting sick. It took me 6 months to be able to do it again, it took a lot of courage, it was horrible again, so I did it several times the same day, many times, until the void without limit was normal, then the void showed itself as alive, then like total infinity, everything. total freedom, total joy.

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Like 3 years ago. how to forget it? It was completely horrible😅 . I had to go to a bar and drink 4 beers to stop having the infinite void in my mind, the horror of being nothing. Now that seems like infinite beauty to me. I remember you said: well, now you know that you are nothing. and I thought, shut up son of a bitch, I'm getting sick. It took me 6 months to be able to do it again, it took a lot of courage, it was horrible again, so I did it several times the same day, many times, until the void without limit was normal, then the void showed itself as alive, then like total infinity, everything. total freedom, total joy.

Good for you brother,, good for you 😀 😀 😀 love it more, we must honor the nothingness with love 💖

On 1/23/2024 at 8:20 PM, Yimpa said:

Don’t forget to drink some tap water while doing a tap dance

@Breakingthewall question to me?

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Reminds me of this scene! Let’s gooo! @r0ckyreed

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

19 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Reminds me of this scene! Let’s gooo! @r0ckyreed

That guy on the movie,Tommy Morrison, was a good boxer, an interesting history, quite tragic at the end 

Edited by Breakingthewall

57 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@halfknots so , how was the trip? 10 gr is very serious. Alone , babysitter? Any bad moments? 

Because I did with lemon, I didn't even feel the ego death, directly to pick. Alone, darkness and silence. Only coming back sucks man. I felt like I am going crazy which I felt thousands time, I still don't like that state. Going crazy. I was stuck there for a half an hour. That was sucked. 

@Breakingthewall great documentary, thanks!

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Boxing is extremely stupid but I can't avoid to like some aspects

3 hours ago, James123 said:

Because I did with lemon, I didn't even feel the ego death, directly to pick. Alone, darkness and silence. Only coming back sucks man. I felt like I am going crazy which I felt thousands time, I still don't like that state. Going crazy. I was stuck there for a half an hour. That was sucked. 

What do you mean? you were alone, but were you? Could you recognize yourself as the center of the experience, or was there a complete dissolution and there was nothing?