James123

10 gr Dried Shoorums

32 posts in this topic

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Boxing is extremely stupid but I can't avoid to like some aspects

Mike Tyson loves 5-MeO.. can’t be all that bad!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

32 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Yes, Tyson, who who seemed retarded but was intelligent and profound, after suffering a lot he realized that the path of fattening the ego is stupid, he did therapy, catharsis, mushrooms, 5meo, and now he seems like a nice guy and not bitter . Look him as a boxer, anyone who goes in a ring with him must be brave 

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Boxing is extremely stupid but I can't avoid to like some aspects

What do you mean? you were alone, but were you? Could you recognize yourself as the center of the experience, or was there a complete dissolution and there was nothing?

I just become nothing, nothing and after that infinite nothingness. There wasnt any "me". I was empty.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

47 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, Tyson, who who seemed retarded but was intelligent and profound, after suffering a lot he realized that the path of fattening the ego is stupid, he did therapy, catharsis, mushrooms, 5meo, and now he seems like a nice guy and not bitter . Look him as a boxer, anyone who goes in a ring with him must be brave 

I have been doing mma for 14 years. I had a heart surgery but keep going to gym. I feel way lighter. I hate fighting with someone, but I love concentration, body movement etc...

1 hour ago, James123 said:

I just become nothing, nothing and after that infinite nothingness. There wasnt any "me". I was empty.

5 hours ago, Yimpa said:

5 hours ago, Yimpa said:

5 hours ago, James123 said:

but above you said that it was infinite love. Did unlimited nothingness open? that is enlightenment

25 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

but above you said that it was infinite love. Did unlimited nothingness open? that is enlightenment

That infinite love hit after infinite nothingness. Nothingness is always unlimited. But above this how can we know these sentences as "sentences"?how do we know even anything? 

Just now, James123 said:

That infinite love hit after infinite nothingness. Nothingness is always unlimited. But above this how can we know these sentences as "sentences"?how do we know even anything? 

That's why it brings of not knowing. And when you completely not know you really become nothing no idea about birth, time, space, you, I, etc ... If this is the case, enlightenment is simply being where you already are. Not even begining no idea about ", begining" in so called "always in the moment". That's enlightenment.

1 minute ago, James123 said:

My experience is that nothingness seems unlimited but it is really limited, since it is just nothing, where is something? It is beyond nothing, it is something impossible to think that happens and when it does you realize that reality has opened up. That's when total joy happens, when you realize what you are, limitless, everything.

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

My experience is that nothingness seems unlimited but it is really limited, since it is just nothing, where is something? It is beyond nothing, it is something impossible to think that happens and when it does you realize that reality has opened up. That's when total joy happens, when you realize what you are, limitless, everything.

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

My experience is that nothingness seems unlimited but it is really limited, since it is just nothing, where is something? It is beyond nothing, it is something impossible to think that happens and when it does you realize that reality has opened up. That's when total joy happens, when you realize what you are, limitless, everything.you love it, forgot everything I said.

Yes if you love it Yes.

nothingness is the final frontier. When nothingness opens, you realize that the infinite void is alive, all of it, in its infinity. It can't be any other way because it's unlimited, then you realize what you are. This is the opening we seek, there is no more enlightenment than that. Everything else are just minor realizations

@Yimpa

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Anyway, Tyson was small as a boxer, just a bully. If you want to see the real fight, where men give everything, watch Ali, Marvin hagler, sugar ray Leonard, Pacquiao ,Frazier, for example 

Edited by Breakingthewall

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

nothingness is the final frontier. When nothingness opens, you realize that the infinite void is alive, all of it, in its infinity. It can't be any other way because it's unlimited, then you realize what you are. This is the opening we seek, there is no more enlightenment than that. Everything else are just minor realizations

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I don't want to say but that's not enlightenment. Enlightenment is genuinely not knowing. Just being as before birth,.after death and now. All becomes fo 1. Peter Ralston says the same thing. I, including infinite nothingness I, must drop till nothing and only nothing , becomes being.