AerisVahnEphelia

Narcissistic disorders don't exist

23 posts in this topic

In fact every disorders in the DSM is a full scam. A collective delusional pathological schizophrenic theological theory.

You need to realize it.

You are just labeling and making up shit on the wind to feel in control of the chaos in your experience.

Giving deluded description to ineffable interactions with things that don't exist.

Only schizophrenic imagery in your mind that has no more reality than seeing Jesus Christ kiss you in a dream.

Maybe that's a thing'  that explain why so much Jesus people. ( But hell now Jesus updated to MBTI and what else )

Things can appear to you a certain way.

All your perceptions are gambling when it comes to abstractions.

Everything that appear to you is 99% of time non sense. Especially if it requires more than 3 words.

Labelling stuff in concrete is really delusional.

At the highest level of enlightenment everything is. If something start to appear dumb catch your hands and you'll grasb the idiocy directly without the need for thoughts.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

Don't you think we need these little unharmful scams to balance our daily actions, for our daily life a regulated psyche might be better than  unregulated one. 

The first sign that someone has narcissistic tendencies is when they have never asked themself if they have narcissistic tendencies.

DSM is imperfect for sure. But, it also can be useful. Reality is complex and patterns help to some degree.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

DSM is imperfect for sure. But, it also can be useful. Reality is complex and patterns help to some degree.

how much degrees, how much patterns ?

until your ego is happy about his new fiction to self justify things ?

This is true at VERY high level of development.

Say this shit to a woman that is beaten by her narcissistic husband everyday.

@Thought Art pointed out correctly that the DSM is imperfect but very useful.

Stop spreading shit like this. Most people on this form would benefit from some serious therapy.

You are using very high levels of Absolute Consciousness to delegitimize very serious and important relative work. Stop conflating the two, its a serious lack of nuance.

That's all well and good until you come down to the relative domain and deal with one in actuality.

10 minutes ago, Anon212 said:

You are using very high levels of Absolute Consciousness to delegitimize very serious and important relative work. Stop conflating the two, its a serious lack of nuance.

This

This is just rambling without having any coherence or real point to it.

Sure there is a reality with schizophrenics that believe in theological narratives.

But this doesn't mean their delusions are absolutely true

2 hours ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

how much degrees, how much patterns ?

until your ego is happy about his new fiction to self justify things ?

No, we have people with lives trying to heal and people trying to heal them. Easy for you who don’t even work in health care to judge when you sit on your high horse judging away. 

You try to help people with all kinds of problems. Let’s see how you do.

I don’t think it’s a perfect document. But, it used in combination with other resources can be useful for learning, healing etc. 

Though, there is risk to labels, categories etc… which is one of the main downfalls of western health sciences.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 hours ago, zurew said:

This is just rambling without having any coherence or real point to it.

It’s called spiritual mumbo-jumbo.

Furthermore, this is an online forum, not a university setting. You don’t go playing a Super Mario Bros. game asking yourself when is the rent due (unless you have ADHD like me xD)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa it's pure facts.

the mumbo-jumbo is the denial of reality for spiritual fantasies such as 99% of what society is, an attraction park for mental patient.

ADHD thrives on the Law of Distraction :P

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa There is no such thing as ADHD, this is a pure mental psyop. I guess the people who invented it themselves got delusionary visions of hell.

whatever your behavior is, cannot be encapsulated and reasoned with this baby level of complexity call'd "thinking about relations" or whatever you might come up with.

the number of interactions inside reality is too large and infinite for a tiny human brain to understand the Truth of any abstract matter.

3 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

There is no such thing as ADHD

Ironically saying this the same day I stopped taking my ADHD meds

@Yimpa good. Godspeed you gonna thrive without the old narrative' they might have been just upper with their downsides. 

Neurosis spectrum is a real thing. 

Aren't we the concret prove ? Isn't it ? :)

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia you seems perfectly healthy to me. You almost escaped the matrix congratulations you're born to enlighten the world. 

On 1/23/2024 at 2:31 PM, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Yimpa good. Godspeed you gonna thrive without the old narrative' they might have been just upper with their downsides. 

What helps is to zoom out and see yourself more holistically.

Update: just communicated with my psychiatrist about how much more me I feel without the ADHD medication, and she supports me not being on them anymore! I’ve been on this medication for 5 years; now I’m ready to move onto the next chapter of my life.

Edited by Yimpa