Hardkill

Desantis ends his 2024 presidential campaign!

15 posts in this topic

Many of us starting about a couple of years ago were very worried about DeSantis running for President in 2024. However, he turned out to be such an extremely unlikeable GOP candidate and even so terrible at managing his campaign that he ultimately dropped out of the GOP primary race today!

https://www.msnbc.com/weekends-with-alex-witt/watch/desantis-suspends-his-presidential-bid-and-endorses-trump-202586181842

Edited by Hardkill

I much over-estimated him.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The polling averages showed that Biden would've still been heading of DeSantis if they faced off each other. Even Nikki Haley arguably ended up doing better than DeSantis overall.

Edited by Hardkill

I hope the Republicans aren't THAT retarded, and prove it by AT LEAST choosing Nikki Hayley. I don't understand why Donald Trump continues to have all of this support despite his criminality (January 6, the indictments and lawsuits, election denial, etc...).

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

2 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I hope the Republicans aren't THAT retarded, and prove it by AT LEAST choosing Nikki Hayley. I don't understand why Donald Trump continues to have all of this support despite his criminality (January 6, the indictments and lawsuits, election denial, etc...).

Most Republican voters don't believe that he's a criminal. Also, most of them still totally believe that Trump won the election in 2020 because "Biden and the Democrats cheated." That's how incredibly brain damaged most of the Republican/conservative base throughout the entire country has become. Look at how far ahead Trump has been in the polls. Yes, the polls are fluid and shouldn't always been taken at face value, but Trump's lead in the polling averages has been way too monstrous for way too long now, even compared to Haley and the polls that occur a few days out from a primary or an election are the most accurate compared to the polls done several weeks, several months, or a year out from an primary or election.

Edited by Hardkill

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A lot of us did. I didn't realize how socially awkward he is. 

Haley has no chance. The Trump madness is too strong.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2024 Is the year of Elections, close to half the World Population is Called to Vote

32 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

The Republican party is firmly in the hands of Trump unfortunately. Trump is going to destroy Nikki Haley in New Hampshire. And once she loses in South Carolina I suspect she'll drop her campaign. Hopefully traditional conservatives who supported Haley will vote Biden and enough people will look at all of Trump's court cases and realize he isn't fit be president again.

Edited by abundance

2 hours ago, abundance said:

The Republican party is firmly in the hands of Trump unfortunately. Trump is going to destroy Nikki Haley in New Hampshire. And once she loses in South Carolina I suspect she'll drop her campaign. Hopefully traditional conservatives who supported Haley will vote Biden and enough people will look at all of Trump's court cases and realize he isn't fit be president again.

Funny enough, about half of Haley's supporters did say that they would vote for Biden over Trump according to a poll: 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/poll-nearly-half-haleys-iowa-backers-say-ll-vote-biden-trump-rcna133821

Edited by Hardkill

Trump will win the nomination and then may well win back the presidency. Imagine a superpower being run by a dude in jail. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Haley has no chance. The Trump madness is too strong.

If she's loses the New Hampshire primary, which seems likely to happen, and/or the South Carolina primary, which is also likely to happen (even though that's her home state and she was governor of that state) then it will absolutely be over for her.

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. :D

He ran out of money. Will Haley beat Trump?

19 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Who will be the VP?

Elise Stefanik