Chosen144

What did I do wrong here? Or am I overthinking?

26 posts in this topic

Me and my buddy were off to go meet up with these two girls in the city centre, I dressed sharpe, used tons of cologne, wore designer clothes and listened to the “attract women INSTANTLY subliminals” and binaruals. I tried talking to the two girls, chatting with them and what not. 

But they paid more attention to my friend with his hood up who was not putting any effort, and was barely speaking. But somehow, he knew them previously and was the one that even arranged to meet up with them. He was shorter, less intelligent and but was better looking than me in the face, plus more social. But yet he managed to get laid with one of the girls we were meeting up with. 

The girls wanted to go bowling, but my friend refused and said he would rather go home, and told me I could go bowling with them and he could leave me behind with them.  I told the two girls that it’s ok if he leaves, I’ll go bowling with you guys instead. They said “nah” and walked off. 

I put so much effort to my appearance and even listened to those subliminals and binaruals for a good hour, for nothing. 

what could I have done better? Did I come off as a beg, and my friend was the cooler and more mysterious one? Or was he simply better looking and I flipped? Or am I overthinking the whole thing, and making this post wasn’t necessary? 

You call that a friendship what a twisted world.

Also you are looking to cheat the game with silly sublimilal sounds ofcourse everything you doing is wrong...

You could have been a better friend,stop tricking women into liking you,standing on looks because you dong have substance.

After that you will become more decent human being...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

The idea of "brainwashing" yourself subliminally to be more confident is a ridiculous farce.

Stop beating yourself up or try to convince people to like you. Other people can't make up for you choosing to not have any self-worth.

Women are attracted to men that know their worth and love themselves.

Your friend thinks he's the man and I'm assuming you do not think that you are the man.

The frame in this situation needs to be "I'm doing this cool think for me, not for the girls." You can come along if you want, but I don't care either way. You cared about what the women thought of you, he did not. 

Getting good with women requires investment over a long period of time you're not going to get good by listening to one positive affirmation video.

Situations like this are painful, I empathize and have been there. Take this one on the chin and continue swinging.

The truth is that you will need to endure 1000s of more difficult encounters with women like the one you described.

But you're doing great by putting yourself out there, keep doing that. 

You will get there.

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You call that a friendship what a twisted world.

Also you are looking to cheat the game with silly sublimilal sounds ofcourse everything you doing is wrong...

You could have been a better friend,stop tricking women into liking you,standing on looks because you dong have substance.

After that you will become more decent human being...

What exactly do you mean I could have been a better friend? And what is wrong with using subliminals? Don't you believe in the power of the subconscious mind and law of attraction? 

1 hour ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

Women are attracted to men that know their worth and love themselves.

Your friend thinks he's the man and I'm assuming you do not think that you are the man.

The frame in this situation needs to be "I'm doing this cool think for me, not for the girls." You can come along if you want, but I don't care either way. You cared about what the women thought of you, he did not. 

Getting good with women requires investment over a long period of time you're not going to get good by listening to one positive affirmation video.

Situations like this are painful, I empathize and have been there. Take this one on the chin and continue swinging.

The truth is that you will need to endure 1000s of more difficult encounters with women like the one you described.

But you're doing great by putting yourself out there, keep doing that. 

You will get there.

Thank you

@Chosen144 No good friend would talk like: "they focused more on my friend" "my friend could be better looking" like if i call someone a friend i would be glad they look at him etc. help him, not like i wish it was me not him type of thinking...

Drop that bs law of attraction you attract what you are with yourself and your subconcious is sabotaging you so wouldnt trust that either...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

Attraction is beyond physical appearances. You can look like a fashion model and have the confidence of a snail. Maybe snails are a rare breed, idk. I personally am a snail in in-personal social interactions. Own your snail self 🐌 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

13 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Chosen144 No good friend would talk like: "they focused more on my friend" "my friend could be better looking" like if i call someone a friend i would be glad they look at him etc. help him, not like i wish it was me not him type of thinking...

Drop that bs law of attraction you attract what you are with yourself and your subconcious is sabotaging you so wouldnt trust that either...

Because you don't suffer from learned helplessness in this regard, or at least to a smaller extent.
Friendship will not weigh in the balance so your need to protect your ego if it is really serious.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Attraction is beyond physical appearances. You can look like a fashion model and have the confidence of a snail. Maybe snails are a rare breed, idk. I personally am a snail in in-personal social interactions. Own your snail self 🐌 

I relate, the girls are first interested in me because of my physique or something like that, then leave when they see that I have nothing to say to them and that basically my anahata os atrophied like the testicles of a bodybuilders. Not even a lack of confidence, just interest (unless snorting some ketamine lol).

But the grass isn't greener elsewhere either, many needy people end up in incomprehensible toxic relationships.

Love is finding the part of God denied by the ego.

@Schizophonia Explain me the connection between learn helplesness and being a bad friend since last part i didnt get.

It's you.

Now fight.

12 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Schizophonia Explain me the connection between learn helplesness and being a bad friend since last part i didnt get.

Well, probably I would be proud of a friend who earns a very good living and can go to great restaurants regularly.
But if we were stuck on a desert island, starving, and he managed to get food and I couldn't, most likely my thoughts would be much more primitive, selfish and basically more "hostile".

Don't underestimate how certain traumas and prolonged exposures to certain stressors can really twist your thought patterns, not just make you a little jealous of a friend, but sometimes really push you into the spectrum of psychosis.

These are normal atavisms by virtue of its context, and ultimately we are all concerned above all else with our own survival, our own libdinal agenda.

Edited by Schizophonia

1 hour ago, Chosen144 said:

What exactly do you mean I could have been a better friend? And what is wrong with using subliminals? Don't you believe in the power of the subconscious mind and law of attraction? 

Subliminals dont work in just one night. It takes repetition. Your mind, heart and body has to be aligned. What you think-what you feel-and what you do. Wearing designer clothes and putting on a lot of cologne says  you feel like shit and need these things so thats not in coherence with your heart. Nothing wrong with wearing designer clothes, but for those reasons it won't work. 

You gave away your power to the cologne and designer clothes which have no meaning unless you give them meaning; and the meaning you gave them was I'm not good enough, so please do your magic.

You were paying close attention to your friend and his interaction with them and your focus was on him. Your answers are in your post. You said THEY were paying more attention to your friend. The only way you would have known that was if you placed your attention on them and your friend and not your intention.

Please watch this video from the 1:00 mark. It will explain how manifestation work. It is very advanced but if you're familiar with it a little bit, it won't be as difficult to comprehend and you'll be able to put 2&2 together. 

Manifestation is a thing but it is very tricky and needs to be well understood. Identity also needs to be changed.

Watch the whole thing eventually, but as it is an hr and a half long, you can skip to the process at the 1:00 marker.

I see your name is "chosen144" so I'm guessing you're familiar with the 144,000 number. He does mention something like that when he speaks about the multiplication of the trio and its power in multiplying the energetic field of the positive, negative and neutral energies. Anyway, watch it and also be aware that action alone doesn't do it and these things you're doing are just ways and means to amplify what you already are and should not be substitutes. Subliminals are there to help you shift identities nor mask your current one.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Schizophonia I know best how is to have trauma,so it never went through my mind to not seek help from someone that is better than me,so i would ask a friend to teach me how to hunt basically, i dont get it personally how would me not asking for help benefit me, but to look how is someone better than me ..

Friendship is something bigger for me than hanging out with someon, there cant be a woman there who i saw for 20min override friendship.

I guess thinking for a little bit the thread starter thinks he is not good enough so he thinks that he needs to do certen things to get a woman so if she doesnt respond(to his perfectly crafted haircut) he will get mad,with that surface level thinking it has to be really surface level friendships...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Subliminals dont work in just one night. It takes repetition. Your mind, heart and body has to be aligned. What you think-what you feel-and what you do. Wearing designer clothes and putting on a lot of cologne says  you feel like shit and need these things so thats not in coherence with your heart. Nothing wrong with wearing designer clothes, but for those reasons it won't work. 

You gave away your power to the cologne and designer clothes which have no meaning unless you give them meaning; and the meaning you gave them was I'm not good enough, so please do your magic.

You were paying close attention to your friend and his interaction with them and your focus was on him. Your answers are in your post. You said THEY were paying more attention to your friend. The only way you would have known that was if you placed your attention on them and your friend and not your intention.

Please watch this video from the 1:00 mark. It will explain how manifestation work. It is very advanced but if you're familiar with it a little bit, it won't be as difficult to comprehend and you'll be able to put 2&2 together. 

Manifestation is a thing but it is very tricky and needs to be well understood. Identity also needs to be changed.

Watch the whole thing eventually, but as it is an hr and a half long, you can skip to the process at the 1:00 marker.

I see your name is "chosen144" so I'm guessing you're familiar with the 144,000 number. He does mention something like that when he speaks about the multiplication of the trio and its power in multiplying the energetic field of the positive, negative and neutral energies. Anyway, watch it and also be aware that action alone doesn't do it and these things you're doing are just ways and means to amplify what you already are and should not be substitutes. Subliminals are there to help you shift identities nor mask your current one.

I seriously appreciate this message, Princess Arabia. You’ve changed my entire outlook on how the situation went down and how law of attraction is supposed to work. I’ll do deeper research into perfecting how implement the law of attraction and seek a better understanding of how it works. ❤️

1+4+4 = 9 (9- Completion, and success) 

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I personally am a snail in in-personal social interactions. Own your snail self 🐌 

Congratulations, you've achieved snail consciousness 😏

3 hours ago, Chosen144 said:

I seriously appreciate this message, Princess Arabia. You’ve changed my entire outlook on how the situation went down and how law of attraction is supposed to work. I’ll do deeper research into perfecting how implement the law of attraction and seek a better understanding of how it works. ❤️

1+4+4 = 9 (9- Completion, and success) 

You're welcome. Yeah, I heard about the #144 but never really got into what it really meant. The way he explained it in the video shed more light on it on a deeper level. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

12 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Subliminals dont work in just one night. It takes repetition. Your mind, heart and body has to be aligned

The mind, heart and body not being aligned is called “blockages” in the subliminals community. They also have blockage remover subs that you can listen to in order to get better, faster results. So why does it still not work even after listening to blockage removers? What about instant result subliminals? 

If the great I AM is this infinitely powerful force of creation, you would think that all one needs to do to manifest a relatively tiny desire (we’re not asking to be billionaires) is put out the intention, want it with all your heart and soul and receive it in full glory. But nothing great can ever be that simple

12 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Manifestation is a thing but it is very tricky

Of course it is! 🤪🥴🙃 Only a truly loving god would bless us enough to make our desires actually obtainable without having to move mountains.

I can already hear what you’re saying. “You’re not supposed to WANT it with all your heart and soul. You’re supposed to feel as though you already have it with all your heart and soul.”

This begs the question: What’s the point of receiving something if the only way is to get to a place of no longer wanting it? 

Back to the coat analogy, which no one has answered yet. If someone is stuck outside in the cold and wants a warm coat more than anything in that moment, imagine if someone told them, “You’re never going to get that coat if you keep desperately wanting it. Instead you must tap into your body’s internal heating system so that you no longer need or want one. Only then will your beloved coat show up!” 

The whole point of having a desire fulfilled is how amazing it feels once you finally have it after going without it for so long. Once the shitty feeling of lacking what you want gets removed, why even bother?

This even applies outside of law of attraction stuff. People that don’t even believe in LoA still say the best way to get girls is to no longer want them.