Phoenix Garfield

The Absolute Truth: YOU. HAVE. SINNED. YOU. ARE. GUILTY. Repent and seek forgive all

54 posts in this topic

Never forget this.

Never.

Because yes, right now all that is exists is me, my best friend and actualized.org.

But the weight of your own sins, mine and the entire worlds also lingers, perhaps nothing physical but it's very real and serious, whether or not it's major or minor. As serious as Sirius, as Blue as Blues Clues and Bluey.

Because if any of you want to realize God and become infinitely consciousness, realize one thing.

You have sinned.

That is the Absolute Truth.

No matter what, no matter how alone and at one you are, if you do not recognize you are the Judge on Judgement Day, and you haven't realize the magnitude of your actions, thoughts and words on yourself and others, and haven't consciously changed for the better, you will create a Hell for yourself no other could give you.

Realize your sins, realize your evil and realize your corruption.

Forgive others, do it now and do it unapologetically.

Do not bad mouth.

Love and be greatful, do not envy.

Take risks, but fucking Think and Remember from your infinite wisdom before you could do anything stupid.

And.

For.

The.

Love.

Of.

God.

Forgive yourself.

My apologies, it just came to me. I needed it.

That it all.

Edited by Phoenix Garfield

One of my worst trips happened to be about being a terrible sinner; that God was going to punish me and everyone that I loved. It felt like being gaslit x1000. 

I spent the next year gradually breaking rules that were implanted onto me from childhood. Go through this arduous process, and you start to realize how ridiculous it is to follow rules that no longer align with your fullest potential. You do the complete opposite of what you were taught was good, and you start living a badass and more authentic life.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa I suppose everyone on this path goes through this. It ain't nice. I've never taken psychedelics, but somehow or another I've managed to grasp a lot of what Leo is on about via methods many would call Satanic and perhaps even very foolish... So that doesn't help. And in hindsight, I should have just taken a magic mushroom.

But the most important thing I've discovered is that there is a path in life NO ONE should ever follow, and that to know God as yourself is the ultimate path towards salvation and paradise.

To be honest, I feel my awakening and enlightenment experiences are quite biblical in nature, but in a deep personal sense. That's the only way I can quite describe it.

Nah, if I committed sins it was due to lack of conscience, if there was a lack of conscience it was because of the sea of human stupidity in which I was born, like everyone else. 

@Breakingthewall I believe with my heart above all else is that integrity is taking responsibility and confronting your own sins and others, even within the infinite sea of humanity. I don't know, something in my heart is telling me this. It's the difference between entering paradise full of horny blondes waiting for you in a rainforest and entering a hellish afterlife specifically designed to torture you in in infinite ways.

The key to this is always awareness and discernment. And meditation/breathing.

Obviously don't just become a bible bashing drone or never have fun again, but something just tells me this is vital.

@Phoenix Garfield well, I think you're right and that you have to realize when you've been a miserable and lowly piece of shit, give yourself some mental whipping, be amazed at your level of idiocy and feel without a doubt that now your inclination is to act with total rectitude, to erase all the falsehood of you and move towards the pure truth. and then remove the emotional burden and forget it.  

not because hell awaits you in another life, but because it is in this one where you turn to hell or paradise, according to your choice.

Edited by Breakingthewall

I dislike so much the phrasing and structure of the message but the content hits sideways a good point

There is indeed a very importan part of Shadow Work, Purification and Katharsis in Awakening

We are sinners and fall short to a holy God. The bible says: Thy riot. 

I wen't around saying I was God believing in nothing after "doing the work" and consuming mindbenders.

God humbled me. Took a knife to the heart and saw Jesus. It's not nothing after this life. It's face to face with a holy higher being ( God luck claiming to be God or nothing or conscioussness or whatever ). Staying close to Him during this life is AMAZING, His guidance is so cool! most people go around believing that the one who formed the mouth can't speak. It's scary how proud most people are, not realizing they are under the wrath of a mighty God! 

It is demonic beings around us. People don't know and are blinded in their greed. I don't worry about materiall belongings anymore. God provide with what i need in my service. REPENT and give Him your heart. His Holy spirit is what matters!

Edited by MellowEd
spelling

Better to replace the word "sin" with "a mistake". And then stop beating yourself over it. Because beating yourself over and over silly. And it leads to no progress at all. 

And then there are some mistakes/errors sayed in the Bible that are not even your fault lol. And somehow you must be punished for that. Good lord... 

I would say acknowledge that your mind needs healing because it is not at perfect peace. And allow yourself for the correction to come as you surrender the egoic control to some higher power. Then it's good. Everything else is a distortion or misunderstanding of the real teachings imo. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I’ve dated so many LGBT people at this point that the devil is my best friend. The devil is hot as hell!!

https://apnews.com/article/vatican-lgbtq-pope-bfa5b71fa79055626e362936e739d1d8

In my humble opinion, marriage is for fools anyway.

This will not go unpunished. Either Jesus or you will have to suffer.

Marriage is a sacred pact in His love and glory for all eternity.

28 minutes ago, MellowEd said:

This will not go unpunished. Either Jesus or you will have to suffer.

Marriage is a sacred pact in His love and glory for all eternity.

LGBT people suffer from their exploitation and indoctrination by mass subversive ideological machinery.
I have almost never known a person from these communities who was satisfied with their intimate relationships, these are most often short-term relationships which lead to nothing except ever more schizoidism, of confusion about what they think they are and want.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

LGBT people suffer from their exploitation and indoctrination by mass subversive ideological machinery.
I have almost never known a person from these communities who was satisfied with their intimate relationships, these are most often short-term relationships which lead to nothing except ever more schizoidism, of confusion about what they think they are and want.

It is sin and cause disease. For them to aknowledge God ( not a made up one  ) would lead to shame. They are under God's wrath.

Edited by MellowEd

54 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

sure. I have also not met almost any heterosexual who is satisfied with their sex life.

To be something else than love is the only sin(mistake) . 

To be love is the sole atonement(correction) . 

Judgment is what blocks love 

Forgiveness is what bring us back into our original state. A sinless/guiltless state of love. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

sure. I have also not met almost any heterosexual who is satisfied with their sex life.

I have not met any man who is satisfied without Christ

18 minutes ago, MellowEd said:

I have not met any man who is satisfied without Christ

Wait didn’t you just say homosexuality is a sin, this seems contradictory… 🤔 

As a woman, can Christ… satisfy me?

Edited by AmandaPanda

Sin is something selfish humans invented.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Selfish Inauthentic Naggy 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI