Rafael Thundercat

Reality is Information in consciouness

18 posts in this topic

try watch Leo video on Solipsism and later watch this one , or if you like me remember everthing from his video meditate on this video

Be careful. "Information" is a reduction. Not much better than atoms.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am aware, the solopsim video is very clear: is easy to create a atom as is to create an elephant, if there is no "other" to ask how to do it. The video is actually showing how smart the mind is on creating confortable backstories to ground up reality. 

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What does John Archibald Wheeler mean so with? : 

"It from bit symbolizes the idea that every item of the physical world has at bottom...an immaterial source and explanation...that all things physical are information-theoretic in origin and that this is a participatory universe."

of course I new nothing of this before birth, but why  would all this "others" come up with this elaborate explanatory tentatives?  I mean, you are intelligent enogth to realize some deep shit. Are not others granted the same gift to realize great stuff too? Would not be a reductive act to say others are not able to grasp some deep aspects of the observable universe ? 

Integrate information with infeelation.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 minutes ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura Can you give us an update on those courses?

That’s just more information.

The course reveals itself seamlessly as you begin to Awaken.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

13 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

That’s just more information.

The course reveals itself seamlessly as you begin to Awaken.

Thank you conscious people for derailing another thread. There should be a blocker bot to stop dialoges to become a space to repetitive questioning Leo for when he will release new stuff. Come on, get a life!!

8 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Thank you conscious people for derailing another thread. There should be a blocker bot to stop dialoges to become a space to repetitive questioning Leo for when he will release new stuff. Come on, get a life!!

As Leo would say, working as a Starbucks manager for 30 years won’g Awaken you, no matter how much caffeine you’re exposed to.

Universe have no need to jumping through hop to create anything. It just be whatever it wish. Thus this...

_75d1bb87-62c8-4b0f-abef-960125515061.jpeg

@Rafael Thundercat Be careful uploading too many AI photos. You’re probably running out of your attachment limit. 

Fun fact, you can upload to Imgur then copy the image URL to bypass the attachment limit. PM me if you need help with that ;)

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

As Leo would say, working as a Starbucks manager for 30 years won’g Awaken you, no matter how much caffeine you’re exposed to.

Buda can get awaken even with drinking coffee, as long as is direct experience

undefined - Imgur.jpg

Edited by Rafael Thundercat
New image

5 hours ago, Yimpa said:

that's an assumption, maybe they can.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

3 hours ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

that's an assumption, maybe they can.

Right, I made a judgement there. When Starbucks releases cannabis coffee 30 years from now it’ll awaken many more peeps. 🐥

8 hours ago, Yimpa said:

@Rafael Thundercat Be careful uploading too many AI photos. You’re probably running out of your attachment limit. 

Fun fact, you can upload to Imgur then copy the image URL to bypass the attachment limit. PM me if you need help with that ;)

FFP7WE_WQAMg0Ky.jpeg.fe6ea177c4a390d9ac238792793b592a.jpeg