We are lacking the kindness and caringness of the feminine

It would keep us more in check

I only feel the presence of @Princess Arabia

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

2 hours ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

We are lacking the kindness and caringness of the feminine

It would keep us more in check

I only feel the presence of @Princess Arabia

My presence is enough. It penetrates through the whole forum. Anymore will cause an imbalance to topple over all you male egos and cause a war. 

Yeah, that's right! And ego talking. Hehe

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

Most women, at least the sane and embodied and connected one would be sick of most of the non sense talks on this forum. i get sick of it myself occasionaly. 

I seasoned my life with very curated podcasts and woman I find online that I feel via content and voice tone that are alligned with the kind of woman I feel connected to.

Example: 

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3sJmKlKi2mDnhsCSXkgPTe?si=fX6uvzbYSESZTPkBZXi8Uw

Listen and feel your soul opening from inside up. 

Then after listening that podcast and infusing yourself with the vibe of her voice, listen Dan Koe and feel the difference, not about judgement, just seeimg that feminine presence have a taste and masculine another. Not to say some man cant be feminine to or woman more with a Dan Koe vibe but normaly there is a difference on the tonality or presence. And Actually even Dan Koe for sure would never lose time here reading some of the low grade sht.. you guys write. 

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2ZcTH88VMYHeNHuSkPDnys?si=HwzrvyQFTh-We_Ud3BaR5A

I’ve been working on tapping into my feminine side recently. Expect both gradual and massive changes in me in this aspect within the next several years.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@Princess Arabia in the beginning I didn’t like her but I agree she is a lovely presence on the forum :)

Awww thank you. I didn't like you either but now I looovvveeeee you. Lol. 

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

4 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

You tell 'em babe :D

I think most of the women just walked away from this zoo.

I watched what happened last year when a woman created a thread reaching out to other women on this forum.

You monkeys need to keep yourselves in check.

Yes, honey.... You too. Ouch! 

I wish there was more alien energy in this forum

9NXW8Qv.jpg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I am a pretty feminine guy. My friends tell me that my body posture is that of a woman. I like to sit with my legs crossed like always for example.

Edited by Applegarden8