Rishabh R

Is rejection and heartbreak are process for getting better with girls ?

26 posts in this topic

Since, I am getting heartbroken over and over in college it taught me lesson like - either I will connect/enjoy the conversation with a girl or the girl is not for me, if a girl to whom I am talking has a boyfriend then she is not good for me .Is it the process ?Am I doing it right? What mistakes am I making? Feedback's are appreciated.

yes, rejection will make you want to get better and you'll find a better person when you become better

Rejection and heartbreak are an important part of the process of becoming a more authentic human being

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

Pain is important in general.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Yes!

Endure the pain

Endure the heartbreak

Take a lesson away from every difficult encounter with a woman 

Rejection isn't part of the ''process'' per say. But in the process of getting better with girls, it is inevitable. You'll also realize at some point that is has nothing to do with you.

4 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

@Schizophonia yeah but suffering from pain longer than usual is unhealthy.

Of course, I wanted to say that it doesn't stop at women.

Suffering can make you basically schizoid at long term.

@Schizophonia maybe that's what is happening to me from years of heartbreak,rejection ,insult from girls etc.

21 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Schizophonia maybe that's what is happening to me from years of heartbreak,rejection ,insult from girls etc.

I know, my childrenhood has been an absolut nightmare on some points.

I finished so neurotic at one point that I went so far as to make two hours of bodybuilding per day, while eating little and even by doing water fast and even a dry fast.
I even ended up taking hormones to increase my sporting performance and it largely has to trigger my very scent insomnia from which I begin to get rid of.
Now I find it a little even but there have been a long way and there are still some, I could have committed suicide in the process.

Lots of super honest introspection and experience have changed the situation.
Psychedelics have also helped to change thought patterns, may be simply by sending strong epigenetic neurological signals, IDK.
You should think about it.

Edited by Schizophonia

they will not they will help you awaken

12 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Hojo awaken to truth ?

Yes. Basically, your post title reads:

Is rejection and heartbreak are process for getting better with understanding myself ?

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

On 1/11/2024 at 2:15 AM, Rishabh R said:

Since, I am getting heartbroken over and over in college it taught me lesson like - either I will connect/enjoy the conversation with a girl or the girl is not for me, if a girl to whom I am talking has a boyfriend then she is not good for me .Is it the process ?Am I doing it right? What mistakes am I making? Feedback's are appreciated.

I don't understand under what circumstances you're getting heartbroken; you'd have to explain in more detail.  What is the sequence in those cases?

Edited by SeaMonster

@SeaMonster ok The girls whom I hit on after a while either I come to know that they already have a boyfriend or they reject me and become someone else's girlfriends. This is the problem and I am responsible for solving this problem.

@Rishabh R there is sadhguru quote that you need to thank someone who broke your heart cause they started you on the spiritual journey. Its a forced dis identification where you feel like you are dying and you can use it to awaken.

Edited by Hojo