Zeroguy

I think everything is BS ,help me please

98 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Biocoop has a unique design from what I can see

It’s true that it’s nice, but it’s obviously quite expensive.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 1/7/2024 at 2:42 AM, Zeroguy said:

I think everything is BS in life.It destroys my motivation for life.I can't find any purpose or meaning.

If I convey to a person a simple idea that everything he does will be guaranteed to be destroyed,  and no one needs what he does and what he lives for, then he will develop apathy and motivation will disappear. Why? Because a person lives in his head. Meanings determine his actions.

If I tell my child the same thing about his sandcastle, he will say, “Well, I’ll build a new one.” And when I invite the child to go for a walk, he will forget about his castle and say, “Yes, let’s go for a walk.”

It means that old meanings were destroyed, but new ones were not created. But a man continues to determine his actions by concepts... But the old ones are gone. Here we sit and don’t understand where to go.

People don’t get out of depression because they constantly spin their lives in their heads, they don’t want to get out of there. Real life is in sensations, feelings, spontaneous actions that often determine momentary desires. Meanings are also important, but they complement this life, and do not determine it.

To put it simply, use less brain power. If bad thoughts come into your head, then take a vacuum cleaner and vacuum. Do the cleaning. Go out to the park. Register on a dating site. Buy a balloon and give it to the first child you come across. Have a fight with child’s mom. I do not you, know name it....

While you are sitting tightly in your head, you have not yet begun to practice. Attention should be in feelings.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

If I convey to a person a simple idea that everything he does will be guaranteed to be destroyed,  and no one needs what he does and what he lives for, then he will develop apathy and motivation will disappear. Why? Because a person lives in his head. Meanings determine his actions.

If I tell my child the same thing about his sandcastle, he will say, “Well, I’ll build a new one.” And when I invite the child to go for a walk, he will forget about his castle and say, “Yes, let’s go for a walk.”

It means that old meanings were destroyed, but new ones were not created. But a man continues to determine his actions by concepts... But the old ones are gone. Here we sit and don’t understand where to go.

People don’t get out of depression because they constantly spin their lives in their heads, they don’t want to get out of there. Real life is in sensations, feelings, spontaneous actions that often determine momentary desires. Meanings are also important, but they complement this life, and do not determine it.

To put it simply, use less brain power. If bad thoughts come into your head, then take a vacuum cleaner and vacuum. Do the cleaning. Go out to the park. Register on a dating site. Buy a balloon and give it to the first child you come across. Have a fight with child’s mom. I do not you, know name it....

While you are sitting tightly in your head, you have not yet begun to practice. Attention should be in feelings.

Well, firstly, I can guarantee you that spirituality doesn't make one immune to depression (speaking from personal experience).

On the other hand, there's definitely a kernel of truth in what you say. I'd say: Don't let time decide meaning, but this very moment.

Which is kind of what you said, put into other words. I think (still speaking from personal experience) that the root depression lies in something one doesn't dare to live out, but buries it – literally depresses a part of oneself. This is of course done unconsciously.

Depression is real, but not random. I myself am deeply grateful that it happened, because otherwise I would've succeeded in living a completely normal live.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, vibv said:

Well, firstly, I can guarantee you that spirituality doesn't make one immune to depression (speaking from personal experience).

Depression always happens to "someone" who has a personal history that is stretched in a linier time. (Talking from my personal experience. :))

None of this is true, and you can see it on your own. You are not a human being with a personal history and a time line. Little exercise: if "you" do not have a past nor a future, would you be depressed?

Edited by Galyna

9 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Depression always happens to "someone" who has a personal history that is stretched in a linier time. (Talking from my personal experience. :))

None of this is true, and you can see it on your own. You are not a human being with a personal history and a time line. Little exercise: if "you" do not have a past nor a future, would you be depressed?

Having a story is a great play, if one manages to not get lost in it. Sure, you can rest in no-self all the time, but where's the fun in that!?

my music

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, vibv said:

Having a story is a great play, if one manages to not get lost in it. Sure, you can rest in no-self all the time, but where's the fun in that!?

I understand what you are talking about, so be conscious enough to see that fun will be replaced with boredom as this is one of the fundamental principle of reality (Maya) ;) .

And once you are ready to jump off from the "carousel of life", your practice begins.

Edited by Galyna

On 1/7/2024 at 5:42 AM, Zeroguy said:

I think everything is BS in life.It destroys my motivation for life.I can't find any purpose or meaning.

I fundamentally disagree with you. I think life is such a wonderful thing, so blessed to be alive. Why do you believe everything in life is BS? 

SOMETIMES A CERTAIN VIBE OR WAY OF SEEING LIFE IS JUST COMING FROM A PART OF US THAT WE ARE IGNORING

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Galyna said:

And once you are ready to jump off from the "carousel of life", your practice begins.

Nah. It never ends. That's the beauty of it. It's impossible to jump off the carousel, neither is it desirable. This spiritual delusion on this earth is unfortunately very persistent. We need to go beyond that shit.

I'm sure there's a point where we leave this realm to go play something else, but that isn't reached by trying to end it. On the contrary. We're not nearly finished here.

Edited by vibv

my music

Posted (edited)

I literally took a BS as I posted this BS.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 minutes ago, vibv said:

It's impossible to jump off the carousel, neither is it desirable.

if you say so....

Just now, Galyna said:

if you say so....

Are you trying to do that? Is it working?

my music

1 minute ago, vibv said:

Are you trying to do that? Is it working?

The answer will depend on what you mean when you address to me as "you". Elaborate on that and I will answer your question.

40 minutes ago, Galyna said:

It's travesty to think that it's about ending it all. It's honestly insulting towards life. Good thing it doesn't care about it.

my music

1 minute ago, vibv said:

It's travesty to think that it's about ending it all. It's honestly insulting towards life. Good thing it doesn't care about it.

please read carefully what I wrote as I've never mentioned the words "ending life".

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

The answer will depend on what you mean when you address to me as "you". Elaborate on that and I will answer your question.

What's the issue with being someone? Problems only arise if you take it too seriously.

my music

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

please read carefully what I wrote as I've never mentioned the words "ending life".

Granted. I understand that you're talking about ending the so-called illusion (maya) of personal experience.

What I'm saying is: It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Edited by vibv

my music

1 minute ago, vibv said:

What's the issue with being someone

Ignorance is the big issue.