Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

Preparing For My First Lsd Tripp, Any Advice?

15 posts in this topic

Hi! I'm probably going to go on my first LSD tripp in about 9 days. My parents are going away for about 3 days during ester and I'm going to be home alone and this gives me an opportunity to try out LSD. 

Here is what I have so far:

- 500 μg LSD (will most likely do 100 μg)

- A place to trip

- A trip sitter who's experienced with using LSD and mushrooms for healing

- A little information about psychedelics, I've read 3 books about psychedelics, one specifically about LSD and a little information from the web, will do more research and read some trip reports

- A day home alone for journaling, contemplating and nature

- An intent to grow

Does anyone have any tips for getting trough and LSD trip for the first time? How high was your dose and what do you recommend? How do you integrate your experiences properly?

Thanks!

/Martin

Hallå

there couldn't be a better setting....most folks pop lsd during parties at night surrounded by drunk and drugged strangers and even so only a minority has bad lsd trips, most of them have fun. 

so you'll be absolutely fine this way, you're informed, you're careful, you have your own space, just enjoy the adventure

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Be aware of what you're eating. If you go in on an empty stomach, it's going to hit you harder.

Do it early in the day, but do meditation first.  You're going to be awake for a very long time.

If you do a high dose, surrender and courage are going to be important. Since this is your first time I'm assuming with any psychedelic, I'd be cautious.

Make sure you have nothing to do the next day, and maybe even the day after that. I spent almost an entire day just crying after my trip.

If that happens to you, you've got to be able to feel your emotions. Becoming conscious of where you're holding back and release the resistance. Let it come up and out.

Good luck. Report back with your results!

Why anyone would support or suggest to you go ahead with this is concerning. A "bad trip" could be an unexpected consequence regardless of setting yourself up with a puke bucket and an experienced sitter. If this is because leo shared some deep and profound insights resulting from his use, you may want to rethink if this is really what you want to do, you may have a completely different experience, could trigger some serious shit. Leo was very strategic is his use that may have contributed to him generating a profound experience. No guarantees. Hopefully hear of a positive experience from you. Dang, be safe.

home01.png

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

home01.png

That movie turned out pretty good in the end so you should be solid. 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

My first psychedelic was LSD.  I did way the fuck too much because they were dropping it on altoids directly from a vial.  No idea of the MCG's.  LSD can be quite the rollercoaster of a psychedelic.  Generally psychedelic highs are long and come and go in the form of "waves."  As in you start to get high, then you get a little less high, then you get even more high, then you get a little less high, and so on.  The level of the oscillation of those waves varies from psychedelic to psychedelic.  Like mushrooms, ayahausca, or mescaline (san pedro cactus) tend to be much gentler waves.  LSD can be a wild up and down roller coaster that can take you into the stratosphere really unexpectedly at the peak.  

It could get really intense, and if it's too much just remember that it will eventually be over.  If your trip goes bad you can get the delusion that it might last forever, or that you have permanently fucked yourself up.  This is false and often a misinterpretation of the moment after the peak when your serotonin levels dip pretty low and you might feel a "come down" effect.  When you're using psychedelics they make you ultra aware, so any minor perceived negative effect in your mind will be blown way out of proportion.  

LSD is safe and if you have a horrible nightmare trip just now that abstaining from those drugs for little bit you'll be back to yourself in no time.  I know I might seem negative with this post, but it's important to have this information if any of this happens so that on some level even if you're panicking you know you're going to be OK.  

Otherwise, I really hope you don't have to put this information to use and the trip is a deep spiritual experience for you.  

Talking about bad trips is just like talking about a bad day. Bad trips don't just happen. Bad trips are created by the tripper. Sitting around worrying about a bad trip before you go tripping is like making yourself so nervous about a first date that you mess it up from the git-go. Could have been one of the greatest nights of your life but you turned info a fidgety, self-doubting pile of goo before you went out, and then perpetuated the whole mess by crucifying yourself every time you made a mistake or slipped up. Trust me, bad trips are never much more than a self-fulfilling prophecy. Entheogenics are truly a mirror. It's different if you're blind-sided by the trip and not at all prepared, and yes, tripping for the sake of the buzz only will likely leave you feeling unfulfilled and confused, but if you're doing acid on purpose, then relax and enjoy it and maximize the awesomely profound, feelgood reality-busting ride on purpose.

Also;

Yes on the clean room and environment thang, you'll see why on hour 2.

Shower and be all sparkly clean and moisturized, & dress as comfy as possible, whatever that is for you, you'll see why on hour 1.

Turn off the phone, it's a buzzing menace when you're God!

If you want to ingest on an empty stomach, at least have some smoothies on the go, your tummy will thank you. Ingesting on an empty tummy really only allows for faster absorbtion, it will not strengthen or change the trip once it kicks in. I've never puked or wanted to puke on 'cids or shrooms, why think about puking? OK, maybe keep a bucket around, but...really?

Don't be afraid. There is no reason. Be prepared to say "Holy fuck, what the fuck, oh my god this is truly awesome I'm in love, no, I AM Love!" for about 6 to 12 hours. 

Enjoy my friends, you'll never be the same.

As a youngster I once tried 9 hits of quality blotter acid, loved every second of it. Was going to do 10 but a buddy wanted an extra one, go figure lol. On around hour 10 of a 1000+ MCG's trip I found myself chilling in the backseat of a parked car, in the rain. I leaned my head against the window. I noticed that I could look into a rain drop collected on the window from a quarter-inch away. 

There was a city in there!

Edited by FirstglimpseOMG

14 hours ago, FirstglimpseOMG said:

I leaned my head against the window. I noticed that I could look into a rain drop collected on the window from a quarter-inch away. 
There was a city in there!

tumblr_o8s041MVt01u6jismo1_500.jpg      MG_2533-copy-57768ad2c31f9__880.jpg

Edited by jse

14 hours ago, FirstglimpseOMG said:

Talking about bad trips is just like talking about a bad day. Bad trips don't just happen. Bad trips are created by the tripper.

Very wise!