UpperMaster

Can all of Leo’s teachings be wrong? (how can we confirm truthfulness of trips?)

33 posts in this topic

All we can confirm for sure is that “I am”. There is consciousness, as through consciousness we experience everything.

But how do we confirm that everything appearing in consciousness is or is not true?

This question not only extends to observable science but also to psychedelic trips and other forms of peak experiences as they also appear in our consciousness the same way science does. 

I mean, isn’t it completely possible that yogis and spiritual teachers come up with a model of truth that is completely different for what truth really is? 

Leo said after we die we become infinite love, but is there anyway to confirm this?Isn’t it possible that after we die we experience something completely different?

9 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

All we can confirm for sure is that “I am”. There is consciousness, as through consciousness we experience everything.

But how do we confirm that everything appearing in consciousness is or is not true?

This question not only extends to observable science but also to psychedelic trips and other forms of peak experiences as they also appear in our consciousness the same way science does. 

I mean, isn’t it completely possible that yogis and spiritual teachers come up with a model of truth that is completely different for what truth really is? 

Leo said after we die we become infinite love, but is there anyway to confirm this?Isn’t it possible that after we die we experience something completely different?

You don't die, death is a bad word for it. Death is just a change in consciousness/illussion, you're the illussion itself. A better question to Leo would be, how to handle the consciousness switch from "ego" self to the "god" self without being shook and sent back to the same dream/different dream as an ego again.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1. 4 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

A better question to Leo would be, how to handle the consciousness switch from "ego" self to the "god" self without being shook and sent back to the same dream/different dream as an ego again.

Thanks for the response.
Firstly, how do you know that after death you switch from ego “self” to god “self”? Also how do you know that we could possible be sent back to the same dream? 

If you know this from personal experience, how can you even make sure that the insights you got are true? 

Aren’t all experiences including psychedelic trips just another appearance in consciousness and therefore not 100 percent verifiable?

this is the thing I feel everyone’s overlooking and I’m panicking about 

21 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

Thanks for the response.
Firstly, how do you know that after death you switch from ego “self” to god “self”? Also how do you know that we could possible be sent back to the same dream? 
I already died, by stopping my own heart. (mahasamadhi) , just as you view the world with your own eyes i viewed like this at my heart and had full control of it. When you're not aware of who you are, or when you don't want any control , you start doing it unconsciously to yourself. Your unconsciousness, or the god inside it already knows that there's nothing else so your unconsciousness and the knowingness prevents you from waking up to the eternal self.

If you know this from personal experience, how can you even make sure that the insights you got are true? 

Aren’t all experiences including psychedelic trips just another appearance in consciousness and therefore not 100 percent verifiable?

You don't know because you have never experienced higher consciousness realms, so in your own personal life experience you have nothing to compare. When you raise in frequency/vibration it always goes to solipsism/oneness/love, when you become superconscious god, you don't have a body you're the frequency of everything that is itself. You vibrate in your own love/superconsciousness for eternity, all questions/religions/atheism and so on, all lead to the same path of gods not knowingness what it is or how it came to be forever, this foreverness/eternity and gods cycle is what prevents you from awakening because deep inside you know that if you awaken, the cycle will repeat itself. Your life here is just a remedy that you take. Like jesus have said, if you truely want to know the truth the doors will be opened to you, awakening is all about your own desire to be done with this life or know the truth.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Nobody knows what the structure of reality is like. The understanding they have is like when the Greek philosophers were trying to conceptualize the universe: incomplete intuitions. Leo himself has said that after his last awakening he realized that things are much more complex than it seemed. After this, silence, so what Leo thinks now about what reality is, only he knows

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Nobody knows what the structure of reality is like. The understanding they have is like when the Greek philosophers were trying to conceptualize the universe: incomplete intuitions. Leo himself has said that after his last awakening he realized that things are much more complex than it seemed. After this, silence, so what Leo thinks now about what reality is, only he knows

It's complex because the self is everywhere, you create leo and leo creates you. If (leo) would awaken and wouldn't be here anymore, in your dream you would have another version of Leo in accordance to your own consciousness/knowingness. The structure of reality is always the self trying to understand about it's existence like an AI, everything leads up to it.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

24 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

It's complex because the self is everywhere, you create leo and leo creates you. If (leo) would awaken and wouldn't be here anymore, in your dream you would have another version of Leo in accordance to your own consciousness/knowingness. The structure of reality is always the self trying to understand about it's existence like an AI, everything leads up to it.

Saying that Leo is in my mind is the same as saying that it is real, everything is. reality is made of reality. Nothing is unreal, everything exists, that is inevitable, there being no limits. understanding how this is structured, I don't think it's possible in the current configuration, being what I am now, but who knows

Does it matter? Beliefs/teachings can't be true or false, they can only be useful or useless, helpful or harmful (and then depending on the context as well.)  

Edited by SeaMonster

On 12/28/2023 at 2:19 PM, UpperMaster said:

after we die we become infinite love, but is there anyway to confirm this?Isn’t it possible that after we die we experience something completely different?

Infinite Love is not some achievement or medal you get after you’ve done everything correct or figured it out. 

Death is imaginary.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 28/12/2023 at 9:41 PM, UpperMaster said:

Thanks for the response.

Perhaps it is possible to understand the structure of reality, if you are able to maintain infinite states for a long time. I suppose there are people who can spend days in mystical states, who have no fear of anything, no attachment, who are completely open to existence, without holding anything back. I'd like to be like that, free, but I'm far of that, I don't know if it's possible, but there is not other possible way. 

On 28.12.2023 at 10:18 PM, Breakingthewall said:

Dont remember that he said that in any video. Where did he said that ?

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

Dont remember that he said that in any video. Where did he said that ?

He said that in the forum, more or less, talking about alien awakening 

hook, line, and sinker”  Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught. Decide for yourself what is true.

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

On 28/12/2023 at 11:57 PM, Breakingthewall said:

Saying that Leo is in my mind is the same as saying that it is real, everything is. reality is made of reality. Nothing is unreal, everything exists, that is inevitable, there being no limits. understanding how this is structured, I don't think it's possible in the current configuration, being what I am now, but who knows

Are you sure he said? I must have missed this too.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

4 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

Are you sure he said? I must have missed this too.

He said that he had the alien awakening, and that no one is awake or has ever been awake that is known, since no one talked about the alien awakening, from which it follows that everything that does not reach the alien awakening is limited, therefore everything what Leo has said prior to the alien awakening is limited, therefore misleading, so false. I guess that his silence It is because he is preparing something interesting and revolutionary. we will see

@Breakingthewall I think leo is recovering from burnout so dont expect much. Burnout is a serious thing. I know a friend who suffered a year and you are zero productive.  brushing your teeth and going to toilet is most of the time the only productive thing you can do on a day.The body needs recovery for a long time. But after recovery you are back to normal.

Edited by OBEler

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Breakingthewall I think leo is recovering from burnout so dont expect much. Burnout is a serious thing. I know a friend who suffered a year and you are zero productive.  brushing your teeth and going to toilet is most of the time the only productive thing you can do on a day.The body needs recovery for a long time. But after recovery you are back to normal.

Why do you think that could happen to someone? I would say by getting too far down the wrong path. The mistake is at the root, and you follow that path for a long time, until one day, everything falls. I'm not saying it's the specific case of Leo, but it could be. It is very difficult to know anything, but I would say that the mistake is: I am God creating reality.

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall

On 28.12.2023 at 10:18 PM, Breakingthewall said:

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Why do you think that could happen to someone? I would say by getting too far down the wrong path. The mistake is at the root, and you follow that path for a long time, until one day, everything falls. I'm not saying it's the specific case of Leo, but it could be. It is very difficult to know anything, but I would say that the mistake is: I am God creating reality.

Burnout happens if you are working hard and are constantly measured by your achievements. Then through an event (illness, mobbing or whatever) you cannot be as productive as before and things fall down. You get angry about yourself and are more eager to become more productive but you get less and less productive until you reach an end where you just can do basic tasks to not die (eating, sleeping, toilet, teeth brushing). 

To get out of this is first step: acceptance of your situation.

On 12/28/2023 at 3:19 PM, UpperMaster said:

What if Leo was right, how would that change your life or how your going to go forward?  What if Leo was wrong, how would that change things?  I think these are better questions.

The only one to trust is your own direct experience.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI