Someone here

I finally understand solipsism!

162 posts in this topic

I know I'm contradicting myself a lot about this solipsism stuff...but please guys hear me out ..I think I finally got a grip on the truth about solipsism. 

You see ..I'm conscious right now ..I'm conscious..that Is undeniable. But others are literally images in my consciousness.  I know I'm looking through my eyes ..but no one is looking through other's eyes because that's not in direct experience. 

You see?  If consciousness is fundamental to reality and consciousness is everything then there is no escaping the solipsistic implications of this. 

I don't know who I'm talking to right now.  But it replies so it's fun... I guess :D..so there is absolutely zero point in making this thread.  Once you know the truth you will shut up forever and maybe go live in a cave a lone in your solipsistic bubble of god consciousness. 

I mean I struggle to accept this but Sorry to break it to you ..as God..you have absolute consciousness.

You and I are not "alive" at the same time. Both of our lifetimes were imagined at once and then God decided to watch them like films..one frame at a time.

You are god imagining everything into bein.gretroactively past and future. The present moment is one and has always existed.

Think of this.

Really contemplate what "others " are .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Sounds like a lotta hot air to me.... 9_9

Edited by tuku747

7 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Sounds like a lotta hot air to me.... 9_9

What does that mean 🤔? 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia go drink water and go to bed .:P

Lol...😜😜😜Go live in a cage in your Solipsistic bubble. Hit me up when you get there; I'll come join you, but you'll have to wait till I catch up since were not alive at the same time.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia no no no no ..

I finished this dilemma for myself . And it feels like a giant ass mountain has been lifted off my shoulders. 

You little devil with this quasi Trolling are trying to make me lose my lucidity in the dream . You are an evil dream character in my world. 

I'm you btw .

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia no no no no ..

I finished this dilemma for myself . And it feels like a giant ass mountain has been lifted off my shoulders. 

You little devil with this quasi Trolling are trying to make me lose my lucidity in the dream . You are an evil dream character in my world. 

I'm you btw .

8billion people in the world and I'm 7.99billion of them. I wonder who is the odd one out that I'm not.

@Princess Arabia it's not just 8 billion.  There are infinite conscious beings in existence.  But they are all the same consciousness . So if you don't like solipsism..you can think of it as that you are living everyone's lives simultaneously.  But actually if you think about it deeply enough..you will realize that no..there is only one conscious experience happening at a time in existence.  And that experience is your consciousness right now . 

I'm you in either a previous incarnation or a future incarnation  

The Truth is we are all one . End of story .

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

But they are all the same consciousness .

End of story.

@Princess Arabia do you get it ? Or are you just toying around? 

I got it eons ago.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

I got it eons ago.

@Princess Arabia great 👍 

-Osho

Bro adopts a new ideology every other week

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Someone hereyou still got it wrong though, you're still confused about it.  I may be a bit too, but at least i know what it's not. I'm not gonna act like I know it all, but I know you don't understand quite fully.

Yes people are just pictures and their words are just your own thoughts in your own mind like the thoughts you have to yourself alone in a room.

2 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Next week he'll be Catholic.

1 minute ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Yes people are just pictures and their words are just your own thoughts in your own mind like the thoughts you have to yourself alone in a room.

Oh no! Not this again. We can't confuse @Someone heretoo much, he'll think he's a cardboard box by next week.

14 minutes ago, Osaid said:

it's not an idea. 

-Osho

it's not an idea. 

You are an idea in God's mind.