Princess Arabia

Question For Any Enlightened Beings Here.

52 posts in this topic

It is a spectrum where some "events" happen without the other end. In this phenomenon I have noticed that different levels of development for taste of purification happens which correlates with waves of desire and desirelesness, fear and fearlessness and lack of any other feelings other than bliss and Sielence.

Some small events come and go spontaneously mostly during meditation like some quantum leap or change of the seat of the soul where your vision becomes infinite and your sense of self expands temporarily, it's like you can't tell where your experience of life is located.

Lack of dreams is a good sign.

Bliss in the vishuddi, anja, sahasrara is a good sign, that a positive change towards that is gradually happening.

Sometimes lack of neuroticism will also tell you you are getting closer or that neuroticism is sometimes a vehicle for a big experience (but don't push it if you can't sit trougn it).

I have learned to reduce pain in the body and sit for longer periods of time, which kinda correlates with feeling of a less of a boundary between the whole and that which is the delusion.

However, it is very gradual for most people. Just fighting with the same patterns of fears and greeds and over decades of practice some of them finally subside, and you can build momentum for sense of freedom and acceptance of life as an entire phenomenon which is 99.9% unknown to us opposed to the dream we call life.

I want to make this clear, I have not had any extraordinary experience than anyone here and I am not claiming I am enlightened. But I have to know something that is working for me with it's benefits. There are some things indeed that a materially oriented person has not experienced or noticed while being completely sober. Something regarding life and death has been solved. Just a matter of deepening that.

I always feel energetically bad for sharing this stuff for some reason. So don't take my word for it. Look for authentic scriptures and words from enlightened masters. If I will tell you something false and you will waste your life by doing what I said, it will be very unfortunate for you.

48 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think what we are doing is aligning our ego with the higher reality. The moment you clearly see the deliberateness of the experience, you willingly submit to it. There is always resistance, but when your will is openness and alignment, it seems that things begin to synchronize to flow in that direction.

Wow feels like thats exactly it! Namaste 😉

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I read your report that you tagged from 2020, it was a joy to read. Very inspiring.

Thank you, my Dear!:)

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

5 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

Wow feels like thats exactly it! Namaste 😉

Thanks, glad to realize that we see in the same direction in some aspects. 

Here's some important points I had to be reminded of today:

Insights do not inform reality, reality informs insights, attachment is ignorance causes suffering for truth is ephemeral (Buddhism)

Consciousness transcends the physical body and is a vast fundamental reality manifesting itself through a million forms (Hinduism)

If you are not precisely aware of how you construct physical reality, fear not to lose it. Once you have the power, it will be your decision.

Ego-death is the mere act of easing yourself into accepting that which you already know to be the case, becoming authentic and alive.

Free Will is a distraction. You fear to lose something, but it's only a concept. Nothing changes, except you becoming more in tune with yourself.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

I've learned much and there is much to learn.

Or I could stop deluding myself and be enlightened now.

But that would be very anti-climactic, don't wanna disappoint y'all. ;)

Besides all of you could do it, it's just about knowing how to want it.

Cause once you want it, you can just be it. But we all need reasons to allow ourselves to be it.

And the reasons must be more important than whatever our ego wants now that keeps us.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think what we are doing is aligning our ego with the higher reality.

This is something that I find it quite helpful on our journey, recognizing what the ego does and using its ability for our spiritual growth. It attaches identity to what we focus on, so it will do the same for any spiritual and mystical matters we place our awareness on.

We just should to be aware that it doesn't evolve all that quickly, so it will lag behind present moment awareness in awakening and be attached to yesterday's revelation but not on the current revelation right now.

This is why I would encourage people to 'train' for a lack of a better word the ego to stay present in support of our awareness being present in the moment. Basically, teaching the ego to be present in harmony with our awareness being present.

"I"             "am"   "attached"  "to"         "sharing"    "insights"          .
separation | identity | belief | desire | perpetuation| need | stubbornness

30 minutes ago, SOUL said:

This is why I would encourage people to 'train' for a lack of a better word the ego to stay present in support of our awareness being present in the moment. Basically, teaching the ego to be present in harmony with our awareness being present.

Before I write the next word, new insights change my whole trajectory. To hold onto them was always an ego game.

Attachment breeds desire breeds attachment all over again. It's funny how I/we need excuses to accept the present truth.

Anything one says about it, is not it. Everything has changed and nothing has changed.

Experience is diverse, filled with all kinds of ups and downs. What's stable, unmovable, unchanged... is the truth of being. It is omnipresent. 

9 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Anything one says about it, is not it. Everything has changed and nothing has changed.

Experience is diverse, filled with all kinds of ups and downs. What's stable, unmovable, unchanged... is the truth of being. It is omnipresent. 

I like this

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

On 12/26/2023 at 11:32 PM, Princess Arabia said:

How has it changed you. Do you feel any different than how you felt before. If so, is this change temporary or permanent. Are you living from that place at all times. What would be the difference between you and somebody who still recognizes what they are but doesn't claim to be enlightened. How did this change occur. Would you consider yourself an Awakened being also; and did Awakening come prior to Enlightenment or is it the same thing. What's the difference to you. 

Without explaining what Enlightenment is, can you just say how you are different from say someone who recognizes Oneness or the non-dual nature of existence.  I'm not really looking for an intellectual explanation of what Enlightenment is, just what's the difference in the before and after in the way you interact in the world and amongst other people. 

This is mainly for anyone claiming to be Enlightened but others can also share their views on what they think about what I'm asking also, so it doesn't get too limited.

I had my first Awakening after reading Tolle's "New Earth" book, it made  me realize my Ego almost instantly, once that happened you can't go back, so a level of Awareness happened then, then started Sadhguru's programs and that brought more Awareness, Joy, Health. Now I still have some bad days where the energy level is down, mood is down but when outside dealing with the public as I do in my work, I'm naturally always polite and wish all well, only in traffic do I get a bit mad lol...Generally I feel a space has been created btwn my thinking mind/ego personality and what is observing it, call it me or life or whatever, but a space is there, so the karma and thinking pattern is not as strong compared to before Awakening happened, I don't stay mad or angry for very long either. Last summer my Wife and I went back to my hometown to visit my familty, so I was away from the big city and in a country environment, very close to a lake and peaceful atmosphere, I found within a couple of days I was having laughing fits for really no reason, in a much higher mood, I never have that here in the city,,,

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

45 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

I had my first Awakening after reading Tolle's "New Earth" book, it made  me realize my Ego almost instantly, once that happened you can't go back, so a level of Awareness happened then, then started Sadhguru's programs and that brought more Awareness, Joy, Health. Now I still have some bad days where the energy level is down, mood is down but when outside dealing with the public as I do in my work, I'm naturally always polite and wish all well, only in traffic do I get a bit mad lol...Generally I feel a space has been created btwn my thinking mind/ego personality and what is observing it, call it me or life or whatever, but a space is there, so the karma and thinking pattern is not as strong compared to before Awakening happened, I don't stay mad or angry for very long either. Last summer my Wife and I went back to my hometown to visit my familty, so I was away from the big city and in a country environment, very close to a lake and peaceful atmosphere, I found within a couple of days I was having laughing fits for really no reason, in a much higher mood, I never have that here in the city,,,

Beautiful

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This.