Javfly33

The Radar of Women

19 posts in this topic

Now i get why you can not conceptually teach seduction or attraction. You can try, but is not It.

Women are not rational, IS all energy and vibes for them. 

I was going on my way to grab a Coffee and i was in a semi samadhi state, in a sort of super mystical confidence third eye opened state lol. Like im seeing 10 steps ahead of everything.

This 8 came into the store when i was ordering and i just said some dumb thing about his outfit, she turned to me completely Euphoric and showing itself like she was a product to me to buy lol (It was cute, i dont say this in a sexist way).

I was a Complete stranger but high energy attracts effortlessly sometimes, no Matter the circumstance or even if you dont know his name.

Is not me, is the inner energy is being experienced within. Anyone can do It.

Which makes me come to the conclusion than the right way to attract women is that something really great must be happening within you.

If not success Will always be accidental.

So work on your inner experience, women pick this shit Up instantly, they have a radar. Their attraction forces trust this radar more than intellectual or rational reasons of why you are attractive.

16 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Which makes me come to the conclusion than the right way to attract women is that something really great must be happening within you.

This is not how it works. If that was the case, most men who had something great happening inside them wouldn't have problems dating and women wouldn't end up with not-so-great men, which happens all the time. 

Also, maybe attraction cannot be taught but seduction can be, hence the book by Robet Greene, The Art of Seduction.

It's a little bit more complicated than something great happening inside of you is how to attract women, Plenty of assholes attract women more so than nice guys.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

On 12/24/2023 at 8:38 PM, Princess Arabia said:

This is not how it works. If that was the case, most men who had something great happening inside them wouldn't have problems dating and women wouldn't end up with not-so-great men, which happens all the time. 

On 12/24/2023 at 8:38 PM, Princess Arabia said:

It's a little bit more complicated than something great happening inside of you is how to attract women, Plenty of assholes attract women more so than nice guys.

YES! That’s what I’ve been saying. So why do I keep being told the negativity I have inside is the reason I’m not having any luck?

7 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

YES! That’s what I’ve been saying. So why do I keep being told the negativity I have inside is the reason I’m not having any luck?

The difference is that these asshole men that keep getting women are not vibrating on a frequency of lack of getting women, you are. I try to explain things to you but you constantly come up with excuses and your own reasonings based on your current mindset, way of thinking, being and refuse to get out of your own way. You are reasoning from the same mind that created the problem. 

I kinda see you trying to make a difference because you wouldn't be here constantly explaining what's going on with you but, you keep justifying and trying to solve you own issues in a way like "see, I told you so" or looking for answers that reiterate you existing beliefs about women and showing red pill videos. 

Those assholes aren't asking what's wrong with me why I can't get pussy, they don't go around saying women are this and women are that and act in ways to repel women. There are different ways to be an ass. Your kind is disrespectful and loathing and you dont see yourself worthy. These assholes do. There's a big difference. 

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

On 12/24/2023 at 5:24 AM, Javfly33 said:

So work on your inner experience, women pick this shit Up instantly, they have a radar. Their attraction forces trust this radar more than intellectual or rational reasons of why you are attractive.

Like I keep saying, it's all about inner game.  Those who have this experience, like you have, understand that women are uncanny at picking up vibes of confidence in men.  They don't even do this consciously, it is like a radar.

On 12/24/2023 at 9:38 PM, Princess Arabia said:

It is how it works.  If you're "having problems dating" then clearly "something great" isn't "happening inside you" consistently.

I think you either don't understand what he said or are deliberately misinterpreting it.

"Not so great" men can be men that have this PLUS negative qualities.  You're making all kinds of assumptions that don't fit what is being said, like "something great" means "great men with no negative qualities" or whatever.  There is just too much confusion in your thinking.

Edited by SeaMonster

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I kinda see you trying to make a difference because you wouldn't be here constantly explaining what's going on with you but, you keep justifying and trying to solve you own issues in a way like "see, I told you so" or looking for answers that reiterate you existing beliefs about women and showing red pill videos. 

I do have quite the habit of that. I do that because it is so painfully maddening to feel like I’m being fully blamed for things that I KNOW beyond any doubt aren’t ENTIRELY my fault. Some people are very shitty scumbags, others are pretty cool. Sometimes the disgusting/tasteless behavior I show (which is very benign compared to what I’d like to do) gets me a new friend group for the night, others? Ur gone! 

That’s why this is so confusing. 

you dont see yourself worthy

How do I not think I’m worthy? I have no idea how you got that sense. Why else would I want sex and so much and think I deserve it? Because I feel worthy of it.

15 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

How do I not think I’m worthy? I have no idea how you got that sense. Why else would I want sex and so much and think I deserve it? Because I feel worthy of i

Because of all your posts and the way you speak and talk about yourself. 

You feel ENTITLED not worthy. There's a different energy that comes with both feelings.

1 hour ago, SeaMonster said:

Like I keep saying, it's all about inner game.  Those who have this experience, like you have, understand that women are uncanny at picking up vibes of confidence in men.  They don't even do this consciously, it is like a radar.

It is how it works.  If you're "having problems dating" then clearly "something great" isn't "happening inside you" consistently.

I think you either don't understand what he said or are deliberately misinterpreting it.

"Not so great" men can be men that have this PLUS negative qualities.  You're making all kinds of assumptions that don't fit what is being said, like "something great" means "great men with no negative qualities" or whatever.  There is just too much confusion in your thinking.

22 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I might have misunderstood what he meant, which is ok; but I have better ways to operate my mind than to DELIBERATELY misinterpret someone's post. If you're telling me that I have too much confusion in my thinking then you can't blame my poor mind for saying what It said then. You can't have it both ways. It's either I'm confused or I'm not. So don't expect anything better from a confused mind.

I might have misunderstood what he meant, which is ok; but I have better ways to operate my mind than to DELIBERATELY misinterpret someone's post. If you're telling me that I have too much confusion in my thinking then you can't blame my poor mind for saying what It said then. You can't have it both ways. It's either I'm confused or I'm not. So don't expect anything better from a confused mind.

See, you're quite capable of fine logic! So perhaps you misunderstood because the topic is too emotionally-charged for you.  

57 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

See, you're quite capable of fine logic! So perhaps you misunderstood because the topic is too emotionally-charged for you.  

Don't be fooled by the fact that I'm a female. These male/female topics don't get me excited enough to get emotionally charged and worked up about. I might discuss them and share opinions and suggestions, but it takes more than these kinds of topics to get me emotionally charged. If we were to start talking about the food industry and all the poisons they put out for human consumption and how many people are mentally and physically incapacitated from consuming their poison, maybe I'll get a bit worked up; but i'm even working on taming my emotions on that topic these days because I'm learning not to fight for what I'm against but to advocate more for what i'm for.

@SeaMonster Yeap. You got my point

@Princess Arabia Definetely males have this 'radar' too, if my topic was seeing at sexist it wasn´t. But I believe females have the 'radar' more activated than males in this regard. 

On 24/12/2023 at 11:24 AM, Javfly33 said:

something really great must be happening within you.

You are 100% right about this. 

In other words, your internal state attracts women the most.

On 24/12/2023 at 11:24 AM, Javfly33 said:

This 8

💀💀💀

21 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

💀💀💀

why the emoticons? Because it was sexist categorising the girl with a number?

13 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

why the emoticons? Because it was sexist categorising the girl with a number?

I personally don't care, I know many people do.

I don´t like to use it, but is difficult to convey the attractiveness of a person through a forum , sometimes numbers help lmao 

Posted (edited)

Energy helps a ton, but you still gotta have the masculine & proactive energy leading you to take action, approach, flirt, lead.

If passive energy was enough, Eckhart Tolle, Rupert Spira, Leo… would be drowning in pussies by just walking in the streets ;)

I have personally tested this a lot. I can approach and open girls in a club with my energy alone, without saying anything and create attraction - but I still need to be doing the proactive approaching and communicating with my body language.

In daygame, this wouldn’t work.

But even in nightgame, I’ve tested many times, if I just bask in my energy and don’t approach anyone, rarely someone approaches me.

In fact, I’ve gotten better results to just go full on meditation (terraces), if you wanna play this game. I’ve gotten quite many approaches by girls this way.

Nonetheless, you still need to proactively flirt, connect and lead her to bed.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

1 hour ago, Miguel1 said:

I’ve gotten quite many approaches by girls this way.

how did the interactions go ?

Posted (edited)

Women have their own rationale. Because it’s beliefs and thought that create emotions, what you call vibe; and most women are living their life governed by their emotions. They definitely are rational, but they have their own rationality and they think sometimes differently than men. I say this with no certainty to anything, just my loose conclusions from my experiences. 

Edited by Lyubov

6 hours ago, nhoktinvt said:

how did the interactions go ?

Fine, but that’s because I have good social skills.

Nonetheless, don’t try to get the easy way out and really just approach the girls.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran