Javfly33

What is the explanation for the brutal slowing down of time when taking 5-meo?

13 posts in this topic

Theres something i can not forget from my last trip and that is when the trip was coming up, i decided to put a Mantra song (am namah shivaya, of isha foundation). Once the 5-meo really starting hitting, i swear the velocity of the song seemed to slow down by x2 or even x3 times. 

Im amazed by this. What are the energetic explanation for consciousness to have the ability to literally become so conscious you slow down the time? Does anyone have ever experienced this? If you want a very real example of what im talking about, just search the mantra on YouTube and put 0.5x of speed. That was how crazy slow i experience It during the most extreme moment of the come Up! Then 0.75x most of the time and then just normal speed.

At some point i felt i was in the verge of dying when each word of the mantra felt like an eternity. I dont know if i was breathing. I forgot how to breath. I think they were some of the most scary moments tripping.

I probably did too much dosage, but anyways the phenomena is Still intriguing. 

@Javfly33 thats why I am afraid to hear such music during 5 dmt. 

I had these moments just for some seconds with my surroundings. It's an interesting phenomenon and I cannot explain it

That's nothing, i had complete time freeze on 300 ug lsd p1. All sounds and music dissapeared, then i was looking at my own beating heart. I could slow it down or make it beat faster, then i stopped it with my own consciousness and became an infinite vibration in infinite void/emptiness, the energy you experience there is like infinite amount of nukes blowing up all at once. And the thing is, i knew i was there before many times.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

41 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Javfly33 thats why I am afraid to hear such music during 5 dmt. 

I had these moments just for some seconds with my surroundings. It's an interesting phenomenon and I cannot explain it

Makes sense why you arent as awake as i thought you to be based on the things you have said in the past. Seems like 5 meo dmt alone isnt responsible for how far youre able to go.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

5 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Makes sense why you arent as awake as i thought you to be based on the things you have said in the past. Seems like 5 meo dmt alone isnt responsible for how far youre able to go.

Don't blame 5 meo. I can have a breakthrough whenever I want it. Just took 5 meo dmt in low doses. I feel not ready for a breakthroughvthats the reason I went not deep with it. 

5 meo alone is very well responsible how far you are able to go if you take the right dose. 

5 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Don't blame 5 meo. I can have a breakthrough whenever I want it. Just took 5 meo dmt in low doses. I feel not ready for a breakthroughvthats the reason I went not deep with it. 

5 meo alone is very well responsible how far you are able to go if you take the right dose. 

All i have been seeing is you talking and taking 5 meo dmt, in many of your posts. But then i read your posts and its quote apperant to me at which level you operate at. 5 meo dmt isnt gonna awaken you, i think it starts the process but it's still up to you how far you can go, that's why i had big results on small doses of lsd, while others claim 5 meo dmt is like million times more powerfull then lsd. Everything doesnt add up, and im too conscious to be fooled

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

When I was around 18, I was fascinated by the time distortion effects of weed, and I had a spontaneous compulsion to contemplate the question "what creates the perception of time?", and I thought really long, and I landed on the answer of "it's how often you connect to your memories", which is actually pretty accurate. How often you connect to your memories is also how often you connect to your ego. In the brain, it's how often you activate the Default Mode Network, which correlates with self-referential thinking, i.e. self in relationship to others and self in relationship to time.

In neuroscience, the default mode network (DMN), also known as the default network, default state network, or anatomically the medial frontoparietal network (M-FPN), is a large-scale brain network primarily composed of the dorsal medial prefrontal cortex, posterior cingulate cortex, precuneus and angular gyrus. It is best known for being active when a person is not focused on the outside world and the brain is at wakeful rest, such as during daydreaming and mind-wandering. It can also be active during detailed thoughts related to external task performance. Other times that the DMN is active include when the individual is thinking about others, thinking about themselves, remembering the past, and planning for the future.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Default_mode_network

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

10 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

All i have been seeing is you talking and taking 5 meo dmt, in many of your posts. But then i read your posts and its quote apperant to me at which level you operate at. 5 meo dmt isnt gonna awaken you, i think it starts the process but it's still up to you how far you can go, that's why i had big results on small doses of lsd, while others claim 5 meo dmt is like million times more powerfull then lsd. Everything doesnt add up, and im too conscious to be fooled

I am 100% sure 5 meo will awaken me if I will take the right amount of dose. 

I could bet a thousand dollars on that. And yes 5 meo is a million times more powerful than lsd. I know that because my friend who took 50 lsd trips before was so blown away with first 5 meo breakthrough dose that he though to quit psychedelics completely forever because he is awake now. 

Taking low doses is a very different experience than taking a breakthrough dose and I don't expect 5 meo to awaken me with low doses. I just play with it a bit

Edited by OBEler

Any explanation comes from Absolute Goodness. 

And we can argue the 5-MeO as well… since ya took the damn thing.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@OBEler Saying 5meoDMT is more powerfull than LSD is absolutely wrong. 
You need around 10mg of 5meo for a breakthrough, if you where to take 10mg of LSD (which is 10 000ug) you would be terribly gone. Way way more than 10mg 5meo imo..
In fact I would say 1000ug is more than enough for a breakthrough with LSD depending on your tolerance but yeah, comparing substance is not usefull anyway, it's just an ego trip..

@Lynx You dont compare dosage 1:1  with two different substances and claim the one ist stronger than the other. That doesnt make sense at all and is totally stupid.

Instead Put Things into Relation. Compare one high dose of 5 meo with one high dose of LSD. 

@OBEler  Well, I'd rather go for a high dose of 5meo than a high dose of LSD but that's just me I guess xD
The space is opened for much longer with LSD, a peak from a high dose would last for hours whereas for 5meo no matter how much you take you'll be right back in 45min - 1 hour no matter what..
I've heard high dose LSD trip during more than 16hours sometimes, that's why when I want to go real deep I prefer the short acting substances like nnDMT or 5meo-DMT but again that's just me