De Sade

How to activate cheat codes within the dream ?

13 posts in this topic

How can i get to enter/activate ADMIN MODE in real life ? i was reading older Razards posts when talks about superpowers/abilities 

And i decided that i want to test it out.

PS - I already know i have some abilities,im learning how to use them properly,not sure if i found out about all of them till now but im conscious that i can use it.

When you realize that there’s no one but you here. Who would you be asking?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I'm going to put Razard's manic rantings off to the side, and tell you what I consider to be "Admin Mode" in life.

Mindfulness.

That is, ability to be fully in your senses, without involuntarily going into your head/feelings and not seeing what's actually happening in front of you.

If you are observant and focused, that is Admin Mode.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

When you realize that there’s no one but you here. Who would you be asking?

I know im talking to a automated message. What makes someone do that is the apperance of an other,plus “someone else out there“ having the answer to something “i myself“ dont know about in the now,although i know im lying to myself. 

42 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

I'm going to put Razard's manic rantings off to the side, and tell you what I consider to be "Admin Mode" in life.

Mindfulness.

That is, ability to be fully in your senses, without involuntarily going into your head/feelings and not seeing what's actually happening in front of you.

If you are observant and focused, that is Admin Mode.

Ok,that makes sense. Im learning not to identify with the mind but sometimes it lashs back at me and try to take full control.

17 hours ago, De Sade said:

I know im talking to an automated message. What makes someone do that is the apperance of an other,plus “someone else out there“ having the answer to something “i myself“ dont know about in the now,although i know im lying to myself. 

No, God is talking to Love

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

On 18-12-2023 at 8:25 PM, De Sade said:

How can i get to enter/activate ADMIN MODE in real life ? i was reading older Razards posts when talks about superpowers/abilities 

PS - I already know i have some abilities,im learning how to use them properly,not sure if i found out about all of them till now but im conscious that i can use it.

Be carefull what you wish for, i already experienced some of what razard is describing. You can easily kill yourself, lots of preparation is needed by slowly awakening yourself. 

Never go to your parents house

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

On 12/18/2023 at 1:25 PM, De Sade said:

You aren't going to be able to manipulate reality that way.  The only good fortune you might have must come via the element of surprise.   But you won't be able to wield greed at will.  This is completely against your very being.  But you can wield love for this is within your power.  Not healing the unhealable necessarily- but giving them love.  You won't have the power to physically alter the dream as you know it because you designed it to be without cheat codes- in order to lock yourself out completely as a safety net.   But you can get lucky every now and then.  Sorry - just the rules. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The kind of cheat Codes Razard Talk about seem too insane to me.

But so far the thing most close to a "cheat Code" ive discovered are mudras.

Your focus should not be to cheat life; to cheat yourself. Instead, realize that you are capable of handling experiences you assumed you couldn’t out of fear. Continue to challenge your beliefs and ideas about yourself. 

This is not merely about living a good life, it’s about living a holistic one.

Edited by Yimpa

On 25/12/2023 at 8:07 PM, Yimpa said:

Your focus should not be to cheat life; to cheat yourself. Instead, realize that you are capable of handling experiences you assumed you couldn’t out of fear. Continue to challenge your beliefs and ideas about yourself. 

This is not merely about living a good life, it’s about living a holistic one.

🔥

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi