Simbruh

I want Leo to be like Sadhguru.

84 posts in this topic

I'm not saying i want Leo to be a copy of Sadhguru, but I know in my truth that Sadhguru is the most spiritually evolved being on the planet. Sadhguru is capable of making people go into ecstatic states simply by clapping his hands. With the simple clap, the space reverberates with high levels of energy. He can clearly describe his past lives in detail, and has provided spiritual practices for just about every kind of person. For someone, he gives meditation practices, for others hes give devotional processes. He is the most sensible being on the planet as far as i'm concerned. He recognized that soil degradation is one of the most important issues facing the planet currently, and he brought together many celebrities, politicians, and scientists to work together to make the world wake up to the reality. Leo is mostly focused on the path of awareness, which is fine, but it's unidimensional. I'm almost certain that Leo doesn't have access to past life memories,  out of the fact that he hasn't dissolved the residual karma from all those past lives. I'm not saying that Leo is not enlightened, not at all. But i'm sure he still has a bit of karma to dissolve before he attains to the 112 chakras that Sadhguru talks about.

P.S PLEASE don't block me for posting this. This topic really makes me emotional. I want to see other enlightened beings attempt to do the kinds of things that Sadhguru does, like consecrating spaces where people can go to meditate, and starting campaigns to bring awareness to the most vital topics on the planet. If enlightened beings on the planets work in unison, even if it was 10 or 20 of you on the planet, we would rapidly improve life on this planet. Namaskaram

Edited by Simbruh

i also really love sadhguru. however i found a contrast between his a leo's teachings - sadhguru stated a  couple of times now, that god is NOT love? that it is rather an intelligence. this kinda shocked me, since i usually resonate hard with basically everything sadhguru says, and his and leos teaching are basically alligned all the way.

the way i see it there are a couple of possibilities. he could be holding the information back in order to maintain his reputation, which he has done before, such as for example that he doesnt really want to share his knowledge in regards to alien species.

he could be talking about god in its state of nothingness, which as I understand it is completely devoid of all qualities, including love.

It is also possible that he has not realized the infinite love of god? which to me seems a bit implausible, since the dude seems conscious as fuck. 

or we are just all fucking deluded :D heheh ofc not.

i would like to hear leos input on this, since ive also heard him talking positively about sadhguru in the past.

link to sadhguru saying god is not love;

Edited by emil1234

@Simbruh can your sadghuru transform you into an alien? 

Sadghuru focuses on different things than Leo and thats good. 

Edited by OBEler

No. Love and devotion come from the human heart. and used as a tool for spiritual growth. Beyond the body, the heart doesn't exist there can only be sheer inclusion, not love. 

Edited by Simbruh

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Simbruh can your sadghuru transform you into an alien? 

He can bring one into Shiva consciousness. And Shiva is an alien. So alien consciousness is his main teaching :D

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

He can bring one into Shiva consciousness. And Shiva is an alien. So alien consciousness is his main teaching :D

wtf is alien consciousness? heard it mentioned on this forum a couple of times now

11 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

wtf is alien consciousness? heard it mentioned on this forum a couple of times now

If you ask me, it's bs. But maybe you should ask someone else who can say more about it. :D

Edited by Salvijus

You only want Love because it brings you to an experience of Bliss, so that is what You and most everyone is after, with Love (Love as we normally define involves a relationship of sorts, it can be with another person, place or thing), it is on the emotional level and involves You including the other as a part of Yourself emotionally. Its the same with ambition or conquest but not on the emotional level, ambition your looking to go out and achieve or accumulate something, conquest is about controlling something to make it a part of yourself. I've been following Sadhguru since 2009, been thru two of his programs and agree, he is for sure one of the most Spiritually Realized Beings on the planet, but he has a way of explaining Truth like know one I have heard before, its simple direct and appeals to my logic/intellect tremendously, but the  methods he shares work very effectively too, so that is the real deal concerning the methods. I don't believe he is in it for fame, money or success ego wise, otherwise why build temples, do save soil, and such activities.  I've watched a few of Leo's videos and seen long interviews with him. in the end on the level of Intellect and communication they talk about things in similar ways with their own unique way of doing so, but I don't see where Leo is actually sharing methods other than intellectual tools to help one transform, maybe I am wrong on that front. Sadhguru is more than an Enlightened being, a Guru knows the mechanics of life inside and out, other do not!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@emil1234  It's a radical new state of consciousness no one reached here. Leo will teach it one day in his upcoming cours

It's been misconstrued. In the yogic and hindu lore, shiva was already seen and described as having a youthful body. No one ever saw him when he was a child, or in his old age. One important fact to keep in mind is that Shiva was always referred to as "yaksha swarupa" which means those kinds of beings that are not human. So in the culture itself it talks about these things. But no one ever said he had an " alien consciousness".  That makes no sense.

Everyone shines there own light. 

They are different types of Guru…

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

He's been asked about this topic, was Shiva an alien, I don't think he wants to be associated with the Alien world, but on Rogan he did discuss a time when they were on a trip in the Himalayas or around there at some lake and he became Aware of beings that were not from Earth, and tried to via using someone's body find out more about it, here is the video..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

17 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Everyone shines there own light. 

They are different types of Guru…

Yes this is True, different Guru's for different personality types...

@Simbruh Please explain, if you would, why you require more than one Sadhgura conveying the same teachings.

Sadhguru is You. Leo is You.

Edited by Javfly33

19 minutes ago, cetus said:

@Simbruh Please explain, if you would, why you require more than one Sadhgura conveying the same teachings.

Have you ever wondered about the limits of a human being? This is not about conveying the same teachings. When a person attains enlightenment, that is not the end. There is more work to be done. A lot of enlightened beings put that work aside so that they could focus on evolving the consciousness of the general populous. 

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

Yes this is True, different Guru's for different personality types...

And different ways of experiencing love and spirituality 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

You guys should learn what guru means even first. 

Screenshot_20231218_212827.jpg