StarStruck

Baby consciousness

35 posts in this topic

This is the closest to enlightenment we can see in regular people. Today I saw a 5 year old child in a waiting room. And it was one of the most beautiful consciousnesses that I witnessed. So clean, lovely, beautiful, lively, unstained. She smiled at me. It shook me to my core and it made me recognize my own core consciousness and all the baggage I have around it. It is true what they say “to enter the kingdom of god we have to become children again and be reborn again”..

A child is not Awake. Its mind is just empty. An empty mind is not Awakening.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

the journey is from ignorant to innocent so you return to the child-state but you know what is up

there are two responses one can have to any situation, a frown or a smile

children help us awaken in mirroring their smiles

frown is every time you say f-this, smile is every time you say behold-this

@gettoefl Please start using proper grammar and punctuation in your posts.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@gettoefl Please start using proper grammar and punctuation in your posts.

Seriously?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

This is the closest to enlightenment we can see in regular people. Today I saw a 5 year old child in a waiting room. And it was one of the most beautiful consciousnesses that I witnessed. So clean, lovely, beautiful, lively, unstained. She smiled at me. It shook me to my core and it made me recognize my own core consciousness and all the baggage I have around it. It is true what they say “to enter the kingdom of god we have to become children again and be reborn again”..

That's nice but it's not enlightenment.  Don't fool yourself.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The closest thing to enlightenment is a baby high on 5-MeO.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

The closest thing to enlightenment is a baby high on 5-MeO.

Only in your imagination 😀

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Enligthment is you realizing you are imagining up the child, the room, and even you as an experiencer of the whole thing.

Some children are very bright and true, and the pure joy of existence flows through them. This is being like enlightened in some way. Afterwards, over the years it is inevitable that they become filled with fear, since that is the nature of life. Then they must make a conscious effort and go through that fear, opening up completely, being sovereign of themselves, fully aware of their existence, without the dependence of the child and with the will of the adult. then they will be able to go deeper and this would be what is called enlightened, at least to a certain extent, because no one knows how far this goes.

The children can be described as  enlightened in the sense that their mind is comparatively free of thoughts about the future, and so they live in the present without worrying much about the future. Being free of responsibilities is one of the main reasons making this possible, I believe, apart from a less developed brain. Even animals are said to be free of bombarding thoughts and worries about the future, and maybe even the past, and hence live in the present better than most humans.

Classic pre/trans fallacy. 

And the next thing you know that same child went to the store and got upset because their parents refused to purchase them some candy. Oh imagine the screaming and the yelling...... 

Edited by HelluvaGuy

And said, Truly I say to you, unless you repent (change, turn about) and become like little children [trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving], you can never enter the kingdom of heaven [at all].

1 hour ago, HelluvaGuy said:

Classic pre/trans fallacy. 

And the next thing you know that same child went to the store and got upset because their parents refused to purchase them some candy. Oh imagine the screaming and the yelling...... 

Yes, and then he went to get revenge by burning ants and opening frogs alive with a knife, and torturing another weaker boy in his class 😅

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura When I rediscovered that my Mind is everything, I had flashbacks of being a child. It used to feel like that. 

Lucky you. I forgot most of my childhood, as does most of humanity. Unless you mean after 5 to 10 years of life.

Just now, An young being said:

Lucky you. I forgot most of my childhood, as does most of humanity. Unless you mean after 5 to 10 years of life.

I remember being a child, going to waiting rooms and always being the centre of attention.

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

I remember being a child, going to waiting rooms and always being the centre of attention.

Why did you go to the waiting rooms?

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I remember the development of my libido.
I didn't know about sexuality but I fantasized about getting "dirty" by sweating in the paint.
I was having strange sexual dreams where me and the mascot of a famous French insurance company (Cetelem) were having sexual fun while rolling around in paint, modeling clay or stuff like that lol.
Probably the development of the sadistic-anal stage.

full (6).png

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

18 minutes ago, An young being said:

Why did you go to the waiting rooms?

Probably doctor appointment for my parents