nhoktinvt

what are your thoughts on 'femdom' kink ?

90 posts in this topic

I like being submissive, because I am naturally very introverted and passive and I had a very authoritative figure in my childhood which resolved in a lot of trauma. But then I don't talk to women that much.

@nhoktinvt

On 2023-12-12 at 1:03 AM, nhoktinvt said:

there are lots of kinks and fetishes but i just discovered this 'femdom' stuff that is growing more popular
i just thought it is silly and not to be taken seriously watching 'domme' content creator
interesting how the table turned between the two (?) sexes

I think the same, it's silly and should not be taken seriously. In fact, since it's growing in popularity an argument can be made against femdom indoctrinating men to emasculate more, and empowers the hardcore feminists abusing the men. It all feeds into why human decency and moral degradation is happening, why online content some of it is degenerate, and why we have declines in birthrates and high divorces and single parent households far more now than in the past. It's part of the fallout of egalitarianism, feminism, and capitalism especially as an ideology, part of the negatives of atheism and secularism downplaying and undermining moral ethics of societies.

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@nhoktinvt

I think the same, it's silly and should not be taken seriously. In fact, since it's growing in popularity an argument can be made against femdom indoctrinating men to emasculate more, and empowers the hardcore feminists abusing the men. It all feeds into why human decency and moral degradation is happening, why online content some of it is degenerate, and why we have declines in birthrates and high divorces and single parent households far more now than in the past. It's part of the fallout of egalitarianism, feminism, and capitalism especially as an ideology, part of the negatives of atheism and secularism downplaying and undermining moral ethics of societies.

You're suggesting that most people are intrinsically attracted to this sort of thing.
But no, it's a minority of people and they are mentally ill.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

8 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

But no, it's a minority of people and they are mentally ill.

That'd be like saying golf or tennis is a mental illness.

Gender really only has meaning to the lower archetypes. The higher archetypes have no gender at all.

So playing around with such things has no significant meaning whatsoever. It's just the universe's way of shedding it's skin, and transcending the animal instinct - in this instance via creativity and triviality.

31 minutes ago, kenway said:

That'd be like saying golf or tennis is a mental illness.

Gender really only has meaning to the lower archetypes. The higher archetypes have no gender at all.

So playing around with such things has no significant meaning whatsoever. It's just the universe's way of shedding it's skin, and transcending the animal instinct - in this instance via creativity and triviality.

Lol, you're equating any sports with being whipped and fuc*** by a strap-on.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

16 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Lol, you're equating any sports with being whipped and fuc*** by a strap-on.

Precisely.

Sports, music, movies, architecture etc.

Recreational sexuality is just another art form. Always has been.

11 hours ago, kenway said:

Visiting a good quality experienced pro-domme means that you have the opportunity to have a high-tier one-on-one discourse, as well as the practical consultation. Discussion of kink can occur within an intelligent, experienced and non-judgemental environment, which you're likely not going to get with a prostitute.

You’d definitely get the most bang for your buck that way. But again, I’m sure regular hookers aren’t too unfamiliar with being given rather odd requests. And I could probably mitigate some of the risk by making sure to be very careful with my instruction. I might be able to save an extra 1 or 2 hundred that way. “Pro-domme” just sounds pricey

11 hours ago, kenway said:

How the hell is a silicone doll supposed to kick you in the balls?

✨Imagination✨ 

Actually i sort of went off topic saying that. If I’m going to be spending money on sexual experiences a doll would be the best investment in the long run I think. 

I mean tell me this wouldn’t be awesome to have as your very own 

F54FB384-02FF-4099-A43F-23444CC80A74.jpeg

People get this shit confused. "Femdom" just means dominant female. Not all femdom is getting kicked in the balls, that is a subset of femdom and an extreme form of it, same for paypigs or whatever.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Here’s an interesting bit from an article titled “Groin attacks and what you can do to protect yourself from it” from a website called “brain eggs” The way it says to protect yourself is basically just don’t piss off girls 

For heterosexual boys, a late childhood or early teenage experience where there is painful stimulation of the genitals by someone from the opposite gender who seems to enjoy inflicting this sort of pain, is hypothesized to be at the source for the development of an unhealthy* fetish. A fetish that later turns these boys into men who get sexually aroused from women giving them extreme pain in the groin.

(*A ballbusting fetish is unhealthy if it involves extreme pain without letting the body get used to it over the years. If initially it started out gentle and over the years it became harder, the groin tissue has likely become more resilient and can stand more impact with reduced risk of lasting damage. This sort of gradual build up is identical to the principle that also makes ‘iron groin’ training effective in the ability to withstand kicks to the groin.)

The article also makes the case that groin attacks on non-consenting victims can parallel the psychological trauma of that scene in survivors of sexual abuse. 

It technically is sexual abuse, just not traditionally or legally considered as such

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

22 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

It technically is sexual abuse

No, it would be a result of sexual abuse. Just related to it. Also not all cases happen like that.

Btw, the stuff where people get off from being humiliated or feeling humiliated, I believe it is some kind of cope, like "I will never be loved by another women because I am so worthless, so I will just make use of what I have and being called worthless will become part of my love/pleasure." This is just my own psychoanalysis.

I have also noticed that people can perceive the same fetish completely differently, some completely just see it as roleplay, whereas some really do get their values and self-worth involved in it on a deep level.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

3 minutes ago, Osaid said:

No, it would be a result of sexual abuse. Just related to it. Also not all cases happen like that.

If a guy pins down a girl attempting to have his way with her so she knees him in the balls to escape safely, yes. Then it would be a well justified result of sexual abuse. 

But groin attacks by themselves are sexual abuse. Like when done in non-self defense scenarios such as for laughs or to get revenge over something. 

6 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

But groin attacks by themselves are sexual abuse. Like when done in non-self defense scenarios such as for laughs or to get revenge over something. 

True if it isn't consensual. People barely think twice about doing it though. People are odd.

Edited by Osaid

Ok since everyone wants to know so bad. I found a girl recently who was into it. had a great time, both played both roles. It was amazing as I've always wanted to and it was so great that she was into it too. Plenty of people are into BDSM, not that uncommon and its not just men. Stay away from my balls though please, yikes. I hesitate to share details here but PM me at you two who were super interested in this. @Emotionalmosquito

Anyways, can someone make an argument against it that isnt extremely conservative. I'm so confused why you guys are even on here. A non-moralistic argument please. How is this going to hurt my self actualization? I feel like there is nothing wrong with it and it is the most amazing thing. And if there is what do you suggest, that I repress my sexuality or something, read the bible? 

@Emotionalmosquito Don't be cheap. And also don't mess with hookers for any reason. This is one thing that inspires me to get into pickup more because with a high volume I will find girls that are more sexually compatible. And they exist, and they enjoy it too, you don't need to pay. And when you find one and you both really enjoy it it will be the best experience of your life haha.

7 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I mean tell me this wouldn’t be awesome to have as your very own

I have automatonaphobia, you couldn't pay me to go near that thing hahaaa

20 minutes ago, Cocolove said:

And also don't mess with hookers for any reason

Why?

20 minutes ago, Cocolove said:

And when you find one and you both really enjoy it it will be the best experience of your life haha.

Indeed it would be. I’m fully aware of it. That’s why I strongly disagree when people say sex is just another experience at the end of the day. As if it’s not the most legendary thing in existence.

17 minutes ago, Cocolove said:

I have automatonaphobia, you couldn't pay me to go near that thing hahaaa

If you were as completely and utterly deprived of female affection as I am and for as long as I’ve been, you just might be able to overcome that phobia :D Once you see in person just how good they can look :x

21 minutes ago, Cocolove said:

Anyways, can someone make an argument against it that isnt extremely conservative. I'm so confused why you guys are even on here. A non-moralistic argument please. How is this going to hurt my self actualization? I feel like there is nothing wrong with it and it is the most amazing thing. And if there is what do you suggest, that I repress my sexuality or something, read the bible? 

I’m fully on board with bdsm being a healthy expression of sexuality. But as with anything else it can also become unhealthy. Just depends. While I have very little sexual experience to reference, I do agree that when you have one or multiple very strong kinky fantasies that get fulfilled, it makes the whole experience ten times more intense than just having vanilla sex. At least I think it would be.

@Emotionalmosquito Yes it is the most amazing thing! especially when its your exact most desired scenario! I ask my friends male and female all the time if they feel the same, that nothing brings them near as much happiness as sex. It's nearly everything for me. Other than samadhi and deep trips that is haha.

Anyways I have no special reasons, i just personally wouldnt want to be with a hooker, ask chat gpt why not and im sure you'd get some ideas.

Being so deprived sounds horrible, so so horrible. I have been for months at a time which is a lot when you have a high drive. Hence the pickup. You need pickup even more. Do that before you pay for it.

On 12/22/2023 at 5:22 AM, kenway said:

Visiting a good quality experienced pro-domme means that you have the opportunity to have a high-tier one-on-one discourse, as well as the practical consultation. Discussion of kink can occur within an intelligent, experienced and non-judgemental environment, which you're likely not going to get with a prostitute.

On 12/22/2023 at 3:51 AM, kenway said:

If you live near any major Western city you will have plenty of options.

So I just looked for one. I typed in pro dommes in (my area) and it just came up with a bunch of sketchy websites and pics of women in their fifties. I clicked on one and it said “not secure” in the url bar so I noped the fuck outta there. I clicked on a different one and it was just some shitty website trying to confirm my age and info and stuff but the woman looked fairly hot. Didn’t say anything about being near my area. The ones i really want live a million lightyears away. What do?

On 12/23/2023 at 0:42 AM, Cocolove said:

Yes it is the most amazing thing! especially when its your exact most desired scenario! I ask my friends male and female all the time if they feel the same, that nothing brings them near as much happiness as sex. It's nearly everything for me

I know this to be true with all my heart but most people who’ve had plenty of it keep telling me it’s actually not all that great once you get a taste of it, and they’re only helping us get it so that we’ll be able to see first hand that it actually isn’t everything so we can move on to the more important work. I disagree with this because there are lots of sex and bdsm addicts out there and I’m certain I’ll be one of those guys hooked and chasing it for life once (if) I finally experience it.

On 12/23/2023 at 0:42 AM, Cocolove said:

Being so deprived sounds horrible, so so horrible. I have been for months at a time which is a lot when you have a high drive. 

Yes, it is completely God awful beyond words to be this miserably deprived with very little opportunity to work towards getting it, more and more with each passing year it makes me wanna 

71854D37-763E-4EBF-BE45-525803DE58AD.jpeg

2 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

The ones i really want live a million lightyears away. What do?

Honestly, it's actually a lot of fun travelling long distances to meet up with someone that you really want to meet up with. Putting aside the obvious comedic dimension - "I spent $500 on a plane ticket just to be kicked in the balls" - you'll probably find that the adventure was worth it.

The main thing though is that even just by thinking about it, you're starting to consider your sexuality with greater clarity and resolution. Like a clay modeller that begins with a nondescript anonymous block of clay, through the process of refination gradually gets closer to the unique fingerprint of their own personal sexual desire. This is enlightenment in itself, and is always worth the entry fee providing you can afford it.

There are also many non-pro options, like going along to BDSM munches (social lunches) or BDSM nightclubs that might be in your area. Continued research is a slow process, but again is worth it if you feel the calling.

@Emotionalmosquito

Ok you are actually a bit mislead. It isn't that great other than because you've been deprived. Like it is nothing like a samadhi. Sex is still a pretty normal experience and once you get your needs met you won't think of it as something you would do anything for.