Schizophonia

Boobs vs Butts Map

65 posts in this topic

Just now, ivankiss said:

Haha, no worries. Nothing I didn't hear before.

You do sound a bit like my gf though. She's bi and she's trying to make me question my sexuality. She's also a lowkey feminist, and often hates men... not sure where you stand on that. Point is, I have no issues with anyone fucking anyone. I think it's all fine. But what I like to fuck, is an attractive female.

Wanna hear something even more mind - blowing? I love eating ass, yes. But fucking an ass.. is an even bigger turn on. I absolutely have a thing for anal. And I absolutely have no desire to fuck a dude in the ass, or be fucked by another dude.

Pretty straightforward.

Yea i didn't think so. My post was meant for you to see, so no problem. But I do love men, not a feminist and I have been with women. But I understand the appeal for straight men to like to do that, because I've been around it. So not saying you have gay tendencies just saying some do. Enjoy what you like, doesn't make a difference to me. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Enjoy what you like, doesn't make a difference to me. 

Thank you for your permission lol.

Haha, no, but seriously, I'm sure I'm not the only straight guy who's fed up by people trying to get into their head and make them question themselves. I've been hit on by dudes quite a few times... One of my co-workers is gay and tends to cross the line too. It's just nt cool.

I have no issues with gay or bi people as they are. It's how they usually approach me that I have an issue with.

30 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Wanna hear something even more mind - blowing? I love eating ass, yes. But fucking an ass.. is an even bigger turn on. I absolutely have a thing for anal. And I absolutely have no desire to fuck a dude in the ass, or be fucked by another dude.

Pretty straightforward.

Same here brother.

It’s like double sex. Or one step further than all the way.

Edited by The0Self

I personally find straight guys hella unattractive :P I’m hella biased, though. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Yimpa said:

I personally find straight guys hella unattractive :P I’m hella biased, though. 

Glad to hear that, I guess xD

12 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Where do you find these things. Did you go searching for boobs VS butts. Or did it find you. Interesting, never knew there was a stat for that. The more I live the more I see Infinity. It's truly Infinite.

They come to me :ph34r:

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

10 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I’m scheduled to start feminizing hormone therapy in May, and if all goes as planned I’ll have a nice set of ass and boobs in the next few years B|

Really? I didn't know you were transgender.

Edited by Schizophonia

10 hours ago, The0Self said:

Interesting. Funny thing about being completely straight is it’s impossible to be offended by any potential talk of being gay — which is exactly why I sometimes wonder about homophobic guys. So no offense taken at all.

You used to think ivankiss and I were the same guy? I don’t frequent this forum as much as some (just post a lot when I do), so I don’t remember a lot of what he’s said, (though I remember his name). What exactly makes us seem so similar?

For us to be the same guys we’d (I’d) have to be the biggest larper / vulnerable narcissist on the planet I’d imagine.

I know a guy has a secondary account and I've seen him suck himself with it.
I think it's cute lol.

Edited by Schizophonia

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

If you haven't watched this yet. 

lol

34 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Really? I didn't know you were transgender.

Nope, I’m non-binary and genderfluid. I used to think that hormone replacement therapy was only for transgender people until I did some serious contemplation into what gender is and isn’t.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Human consciousness expanding:

15 hours ago, Chives99 said:

whats the appeal of butts? i dont get it? you want to tongue that asshole?

Cushion for the pushin'

But honestly Whats the point of ass or titties?

Other than I am a human and when I see them i feel good. They feel nice, and I enjoy them both.

The joy I get seeing beautiful women... Wow

The beautify of butts is mostly the shape of the hips and cheeks. I don't tend to think of the asshole that much.

You know, it's less about Ass or titties for me but the whole package.

I like ass, I like titties, But I also like face and proportion.

When God created man and woman, it did a wonderful thing.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Understander What do you mean?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

10 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

when I see them i feel good. They feel nice, and I enjoy them both.

10 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Cushion for the pushin'

Well, they don't grab my attention that much, and I don't get attracted to the idea of them being like a cushion in order to be pushed.

Imagine loving physical reality so much that you love a door as much as you love boobs.

Not that’s some Alien Love right there xD

@Yimpa

Are you saying that we are perverts? :D (no judgement, I can accept that)

Edited by Understander

@Understander Whether you decide to close your door or leave it open while having sex, Divine Beauty will shine for all those to see, feel, taste, be… all to a tee!