Hardkill

How do we prepare for possibility of the rich eventually taking over America?

15 posts in this topic

Given the non-stop concentration of wealth and political power at the top since the 70s to 80s, it's looking like the rich are going to one day take over the whole country unless some kind of drastic change or miracle happens that will stop this from happening in the future. So, what can we do to prepared ourselves for the serious possibility that in about 10 to 30 years from now, 99%+ of all Americans will suffer from the coming dark age of Gilded Age 2.0, whereby corporate tyrants and the billionaire crime lords will have turned America from a democracy into a plutocracy or an oligarchy ruled only by the wealthiest people in America?

They kind of already took over. Currently there is a huge class divide forming. The middle class is declining, the school system is failing, and the wealthy are separating themselves. The result is wealthy and high IQ people forming their own society and poor and low IQ people forming their own society and separating from each other. The result may be a huge gap between a lower class and an upper class. 

1 hour ago, Raze said:

They kind of already took over. Currently there is a huge class divide forming. The middle class is declining, the school system is failing, and the wealthy are separating themselves. The result is wealthy and high IQ people forming their own society and poor and low IQ people forming their own society and separating from each other. The result may be a huge gap between a lower class and an upper class. 

How would these separate societies form?

If America was a true democracy, the rich would never be able to take over.

The rich would never take over. But you are entertaining that possibility because it's not a true democracy to begin with. 

Pyramid structure is part of nature

But, that being said there is a lot of issues

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

San Francisco is wild

so much tech money

apartments getting so expensive 

13 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Like this

Turn within, rest in Awareness. I AM that I AM, and there is no other. Stop worrying about the world. The worries will never end. Be present. You are creating worries out of thin air. You can only give the rich power if you relinquish yours. Nothing has power over you. Let them take over all they want. How will that affect you as the I AM. This is not Spiritual bypassing this is Truth.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

You use a currency that they don't control, i.e. crypto. Find something non-trackable. The markets for genuine crypto are not manipulated by the richest in the world. 

16 hours ago, Hardkill said:

The wealthy and high IQ only get in relationships with each other, only go to school with each other, only pass on their knowledge to each other, watch their own media and make their own food, same with the lower class. Imagine if 20% of the population was extremely wealthy and intelligent, learned how to focus and work hard, are heathy, and the other 80% were poor and had low intelligence, had low attention span and poor nutrition. 

1 hour ago, mr_engineer said:

You use a currency that they don't control, i.e. crypto. Find something non-trackable. The markets for genuine crypto are not manipulated by the richest in the world. 

I am not taking sides here but looks like here the argument is going to be if it's non-trackable then it's open for terrorist acts, which is a security concern from governmental perspective. 

On 12/3/2023 at 10:46 AM, Raze said:

The wealthy and high IQ only get in relationships with each other, only go to school with each other, only pass on their knowledge to each other, watch their own media and make their own food, same with the lower class. Imagine if 20% of the population was extremely wealthy and intelligent, learned how to focus and work hard, are heathy, and the other 80% were poor and had low intelligence, had low attention span and poor nutrition. 

So, what do you think we should do to prepare for that?

They have already taken over.  The politicians work for their big donors and not the American people.  That is the underlying cause of the rise of Trump.  People notice that it doesn't matter who they vote for, their issues are ignored.  America is a plutocracy, not a democracy.  The ruling class calls democracy populism.  Robert Kennedy, Jr. is the only candidate that has been directly addressing this issue.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

40 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

They have already taken over.  The politicians work for their big donors and not the American people.  That is the underlying cause of the rise of Trump.  People notice that it doesn't matter who they vote for, their issues are ignored.  America is a plutocracy, not a democracy.  The ruling class calls democracy populism.  Robert Kennedy, Jr. is the only candidate that has been directly addressing this issue.  

He can't win.

The one way I see this being is if the majority of Americans rise against the billionaire crime lords and corporate tyrants.