Sabth

I hate myself.

40 posts in this topic

Whoever made this playlist bless her/his heart. 

Invu

Here I am

Fire 

Feel so fine

18 hours ago, Sabth said:

@ted73104 how about a hot guy? (I'm a female)

But rather than a hot guy I'm thinking more of what I want : 

1. Being a film maker. (To do this, I need a lot of starting money for equipments)
  2. To travel a lot . Or rather, to a few places. 
  3. To be able to skate professionally /like a pro. To be able to do this also need a lot of money. I think I want to buy everything new. New skate, safety gears and a car. 
  4. That's only it. For now. And if I'm rich, I wanna buy a lot of things. Only then, I think I will be able to love myself. Only then, I will have a personality. Right now I am just stuck. 

It seems like your image of yourself is dependent on what other people think of you. I understand that is very hard to change, the urge for recognition when you've rarely experienced it is hard to overcome.

You can do it Kobe style, use the hatred as fuel and take action. Start small and give yourself praise for anything you accomplish. Get a normal job, make some short videos with your phone, get into a skating social group, learn how to drive a car, connect more with your siblings/cousins, etc.

You're not stuck, you only lack motivation. Everyone has been here, baby steps will become larger steps as you move forward. In the future when you look back, it is not where you are and what you have that you're proud of, but rather the journey you've been through and what kind of person you've become through the journey that will be your true source of confidence. The end is never sweet without the journey.

There's nobody to teach me driving a car my parents can do it but they're not doing it. It has been for years. They teach my other siblings back then but not me. I don't hv anyone to teach me driving. If they could I would hv been able to drive years ago. 

**I think if I get a job I will do fine. Or if...

Edited by Sabth

13 minutes ago, Sabth said:

There's nobody to teach me driving a car my parents can do it but they're not doing it. It has been for years. They teach my other siblings back then but not me. I don't hv anyone to teach me driving. If they could I would hv been able to drive years ago. 

You have asked them to teach you before, right? If there are relationship issues, at least they could borrow you the car and perhaps you could ask your siblings to teach you?

28 minutes ago, ted73104 said:

You have asked them to teach you before, right? If there are relationship issues, at least they could borrow you the car and perhaps you could ask your siblings to teach you?

My siblings are all married and stay away from the family (my bro is studying somewhere far and my another bro live in a different state. Both are younger brothers. And both of my sisters are married.)

1 hour ago, Sabth said:

My siblings are all married and stay away from the family (my bro is studying somewhere far and my another bro live in a different state. Both are younger brothers. And both of my sisters are married.)

So I guess the relationship with your parents is very complicated to say the least. I know it is very hard, but you have to find a job and move out first. Get out of any toxic environments.

On 01/12/2023 at 8:20 PM, kenway said:

c58d69cc7bba8516f152cfa89288b46f.jpg

End the internal civil war, as the other said.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I am battling with the same problem. The problems of not having enough love. That's all there is to it.

You were not given the love you think you deserved and that's why you were hurt. No life was wasted. You technically cannot waste an experience. But you expect you to have money, kids, house, babies, and other Little stuff. All these things you expected from yourself, but you were not capable for whatever reasons to give it to yourself. You are hurt for the love that you yourself failed to give you.

As long as you don't acknowledge this, you will keep going into the downward spiral of hate. You hate yourself for not having worked job went to college and not having the life you deserved. But you being you did the best of what you could based on the unique situation that you were in.

You couldn't have done any better, really if you think about it. That's why it's pointless to brow beat yourself over and over again. You did the best you could. Things can only get better from now on. 

Watch this video and forgive yourself.

Walking around with all the hate is like walking with a thorn stuck in your foot. It will keep getting worse until you start to get clinical health problems.

And please beware that even overachievers are also plagued by the same problem. That's why it's a lack of self love not because you didn't put in the work to build your life.

But you did the best you can given your unique life circumstances. Maybe you can write down your life circumstances and see that it was all justified. 

And then, start putting in the work after you have made peace with yourself. Godspeed. DM me anytime. 

I hate myself for a reason when I wrote this. Because I am not being myself. So I hate it. But now things hàs got a little better. 

2 hours ago, Sabth said:

I hate myself for a reason when I wrote this. Because I am not being myself. So I hate it. But now things hàs got a little better. 

The self that you have had in mind for yourself was too demanding for you to reach given your circumstances, genetics, family, menta health, maturity, money, etc. And there are tons of other factors which you don't take into account.

We all battle with this problem. I got excited to answer since that is also the solution to the problem I was facing. And i feel so much lighter when I was freed from my own expectations. It was tampering my capacity for existing in this world.

Hurt people cannot go so far. The world is quite harsh. Heal and march on. 

welp, no advice here just me saying that i hate myself too. since i got out of the military ive been a suicidal mess. i hate the civilian world. 

my last hope was going back into that world as a mercenary but when my father cried when he got the news i simply couldent do it. so i just go through the motions now. im probably gonna end up taking another attempt real soon. 40 pills would usually kill a man but for some sick joke im still here. i hate myself and i hate my life. ive given up on any avenue for passion or purpose. my last one being the mercenary thing. by the time my dad dies im gonna be too old for the FFL theres no other mercenary force i would wanna fight for. so i just go through the motions. imaging and visualizing my suicide makes me happy now.

again not advice, just me saying it can always get worse. and to let u know ur not alone. good luck

The least thing that I want to be able to do at least is driving and to have a car. My life is really bad now. So bad. 

And soon my younger brother who was just married will move into this house. All my siblings had already getting married and they will come/stay in this house. This house is ruined and messed. Except me and my youngest brother, all my siblings are married. I don't know. 

I couldn't do anything. Right now, I am not doing anything. 

I couldn't go out. I couldn't drive. Etc. my life is really bad. 

I want to hike but don't have money. I want to jog but couldn't. There's nothing that I could do. 

Edited by Sabth

1 hour ago, Sabth said:

couldn't do anything. Right now, I am not doing anything. 

I couldn't go out. I couldn't drive. Etc. my life is really bad. 

What do you do if you don't mind me asking? Do you literally just sit and do nothing? :)

I don't have any qualifications. Unlike my siblings.  There's nothing that I could do. My mom still pays for my shopping and she still the ones who drive me.

There's nothin that I could do. Despite my age.

Edited by Sabth

Okay, so what? You have family taking care of you. What’s not to love? Why does anything need to change?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 12/1/2023 at 9:01 AM, Sabth said:

I wanna grow into someone whom I would love.

Notice that. Part of you says "I hate myself", but part of you wants that to change. Instead of telling yourself that you hate yourself and basically staying at the same vibration, use the voice that wants the change, as a door to higher vibrations.

Your mind has been taught from a young age that you don't deserve love (thus you're unwilling to give it to yourself), which you now have to reverse. Starting with the way you talk to yourself about yourself is an important first step.

Affirmation can help in setting a goal for your subconscious to work on while you're unaware. Not the "I love myself" bullshit. Lying to yourself is not love. The key is to be honest. Don't tell yourself that you love yourself when you don't, but don't just acknowledge your self-hatred as a fact and leave it as such either. You hate yourself? Good, but what more is there? You want to change? Take 5 minutes of your day and just repeat "I wish I could love myself". As you keep doing it you will train your mind to automatically look for evidence of this in the outside world. If you keep telling yourself that you hate yourself, you basically just give it the task to find more evidence to confirm the fact that you hate yourself, or that you are unlovable and you will remain on the same frequency. So raise your frequency from "I hate myself, that's a fact", to "I hate myself, but I wish that I could love myself". Eventually the "I wish I could love myself" will turn into "I WANT to love myself" and then into "I CAN love myself" and so on and so on.

beep boop

18 hours ago, Sabth said:

There's nothin that I could do.

This is also a good example of that. Instead of telling yourself that there is nothing that you could do, say that you want/hope/wish that there was something that you could do. It sounds like such a minute and pointless thing at first, but once you get the hang of the fact that you words literally create your reality doors start opening up. Just try it for a few months. Pay attention to your self-talk and try to take all the objective statements you make ("I hate myself" "I suck" "There is no hope" ) from being objective statements to open statements like "I wish life can be different". You've build yourself a mental prison with these objective statements. Now it's on you to take it apart brick by brick and to actually understand your freedom.

beep boop

@Sabth I want to tell you I am going through a similar struggle. I hate myself and I constantly find more reasons to hate myself. Sometimes I hate myself so badly I want to die.

I discussed a traumatic event with my life coach. He suggested that I was putting a lot of pressure on  myself to get a good career because I was trying to re establish my sense of self worth. My accomplishments would serve as proof that I am worthy of self love.

You seem to be trying to create proof that you deserve to be loved. I have plenty of proof my my self worth but I still hate myself to the point of suicidal thoughts. I would suggest that if you are seeking proof of your self worth, it will never be enough and you will always want more proof. This is the cycle of people pleasing for instance.

remember the hierarchy of needs. Before self actualization comes self esteem. If you sabotage yourself constantly with self hatred you will never be satisfied with your accomplishments and you will still not feel worthy of love.

for me I have been trying to regain my self worth since a traumatic incident from when I was six. If you suffered from serious trauma and blame yourself, it causes you to shut down emotionally, and it is hard to rebuild self worth from that place.