emenasche

Best Living Spiritual Teachers in the West?

14 posts in this topic

I've never met an enlightened person and am curious to look into the eyes of somebody who is very advanced on this spiritual path. Does anybody know of teachers/gurus like this who might be more accessible than an Eckhart Tolle for example?

Leo obviously. 

Or do you mean you want to meet them in person?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Saw Matt Khan in person during his recent East Coast tour and he seemed more than legit. He had some pretty bad ass takes regarding the current Israel-Palestine conflict. The quote that stuck with me with me the most was a heartfelt ''Thank you war for giving my love focus.'' 

Meeting the best living spiritual teacher is like being handed the best violin on Earth. If you don't know how to play all you'll get is a lot of noise.

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

Leo obviously.

Bruh.

Let me know when one of Ralston's disciples creates an online forum thread complaining about how he's scared that he's going to live forever and that his life is ruined because of his teachings.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Oh God....

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Bruh.

Let me know when one of Ralston's disciples creates an online forum thread complaining about how hes scared that hes going to live forever and that his life is ruined because of his teachings.

Have you heard the story of how a psychotic student showed up to one of Ralston's enlightenment retreats and they had to call the police to remove him from the property?

They don't tell you that in the brochure, eh? ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

David Hoffmeister. No one else compares if you want someone living in a body right now. 

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

12 hours ago, Bogdan_K said:

Angelo Dilullo

Agree he does good work

there are many others too though

Gangaji

Adyashanti

and so on