gettoefl

anyone else want enlightenment bestowed on them?

28 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Oppositionless said:

no, people who don't feel pain have a seriously dysfunctional nervous system and are usually don't live past childhood.

You are confusing terms. Pain can exist without suffering.

Pain is just an information of the body. Suffering is a reaction/creation of the ego.

I actually hit my toe one day during meditation and it was transmitted to me the pain with the same intensity as always, but Suffering wasn´t there because there was AWAKENING. 

Just now, Javfly33 said:

Pain is just an information of the body. Suffering is a reaction/creation of the ego.

I actually hit my toe one day during meditation and it was transmitted to me the pain with the same intensity as always, but Suffering wasn´t there because there was AWAKENING. 

read the quote at the beginning of the topic

11 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

it would be a meaningless distinction if you had something more serious, like cancer.

20 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

it would be a meaningless distinction if you had something more serious, like cancer.

You are just resisting these terms and just sticking to your human form. Not saying I'm not, but atleast I understand and get what they're saying. You don't know of people with cancer who have not identified with that cancer. It is possible to still live a life of peace and contentment under.those circumstances because you've recognized.and embodied.your true nature as the one who is cancer free.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

xD

soul.jpg

:)

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

i know right, its a trilogy and in fact there is a 4th book too when jesus met the buddha, cant wait

There's much more actually... And it gets more intense with each step on The Way. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Enlightenment is the end of the sticky "ME" character trying to attain it.

For most that doesn't sit very well or sound appealing.

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Buy a bunch of enlightenment for all your friends this holiday season. There’s a nondual amount of deals on enlightenment this upcoming Cyber Monday!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI