gettoefl

anyone else want enlightenment bestowed on them?

28 posts in this topic

xD

this is from the Disappearance of the Universe, book 2, and j=jesus

just a cautionary word for you

soul.jpg

what is forgiveness?

what before had power

has been rendered powerless

what is absolute forgiveness?

nothing bugs me

everything is here for my evolution my benefit my opportunity

anyone else want enlightenment bestowed on them?

No.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

No.

yes is the only word befitting a student of spirituality

in either case i forgive

@gettoefl you seem like a educated person who likes to read...:)

If you are serious about enlightenment I recommend you read a book called "Silence of the heart " by Robert Adams .

It's by far by far by far the most direct no bullshit cut to the chase guide towards liberation...freedom..enlightenment..call it whatever you want .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

8 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

nothing bugs me

everything is here for my evolution my benefit my opportunity

Yes, It is essential to the spiritual path to open yourself to the destiny of this experience. Out of anxiety about the future, whatever comes is what has to come. the past must be forgotten. what happened was necessary to shape this experience as it is now. There is no other experience, it is this one and it as it is . Whatever happens, there is no resentment or concern, they are ties, it is necessary to let go of them.

This is very difficult, several orders of magnitude more difficult than an infinity opening with psychedelics. This opening is essential to occur, several times, but its purpose is to lead you to total openness, to live without chains. I fall into rumination frequently, I know that they are chains that keep me tied. I manage to let go of everything at times and look into the face of infinity. It's wonderful, it's freedom, adventure, beauty and glory, but then the chains hook my mind again. I understand that they do it because my character, the frequency at which I vibrate, is greedy and reactive. this frequency must change to adapt to freedom.

Ever notice the staggering similarities between an enlightened person and some who has never heard of enlightenment? Neither believe they are enlightened, neither chase enlightenment, and neither believe enlightenment exists. 

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@gettoefl you seem like a educated person who likes to read...:)

If you are serious about enlightenment I recommend you read a book called "Silence of the heart " by Robert Adams .

It's by far by far by far the most direct no bullshit cut to the chase guide towards liberation...freedom..enlightenment..call it whatever you want .

appreciate the props @Someone here ... i follow @GnothiSea on twitter, he posts Robert Adams talks every day and i love him to bits

am real glad your a fan of his too because yes he's the most incisive pointer out there

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, It is essential to the spiritual path to open yourself to the destiny of this experience. Out of anxiety about the future, whatever comes is what has to come. the past must be forgotten. what happened was necessary to shape this experience as it is now. There is no other experience, it is this one and it as it is . Whatever happens, there is no resentment or concern, they are ties, it is necessary to let go of them.

This is very difficult, several orders of magnitude more difficult than an infinity opening with psychedelics. This opening is essential to occur, several times, but its purpose is to lead you to total openness, to live without chains. I fall into rumination frequently, I know that they are chains that keep me tied. I manage to let go of everything at times and look into the face of infinity. It's wonderful, it's freedom, adventure, beauty and glory, but then the chains hook my mind again. I understand that they do it because my character, the frequency at which I vibrate, is greedy and reactive. this frequency must change to adapt to freedom.

yes the ego is very cunning and sneaky, it wants you to do things how they are always done and to stay in the comfort zone

every moment a choice is to be made, embrace or reject

thanks for your stimulating  words as always

17 minutes ago, Parallax Mind said:

Ever notice the staggering similarities between an enlightened person and some who has never heard of enlightenment? Neither believe they are enlightened, neither chase enlightenment, and neither believe enlightenment exists. 

the realized one knows they have it but if you ask them they will say something like, what i have is no different from what's inside you

enlightenment means you are not looking for praise since you know you are both sides of every conversation

Edited by gettoefl

39 minutes ago, Parallax Mind said:

I think that people who have stepped out of the mental stream and have looked inward, and have opened themselves completely to life, have done so consciously and know where they are. In fact, I don't know if those people exist or are they an archetype. I don't know any, just here people of that forum who are working in it

Edited by Breakingthewall

If Enlightment is the realisation that 'you' is an identification, how could ever 'bad' would come of Enlightment?

This is a very very good book 📚

Highly recommend -- goes hand to hand with God realization

Just now, PenguinPablo said:

This is a very very good book 📚

Highly recommend -- goes hand to hand with God realization

i know right, its a trilogy and in fact there is a 4th book too when jesus met the buddha, cant wait

if Jesus didn't feel pain why would he cry out "Father, why have you forsaken me?"

It's just a crazy standard, really, to believe that you can transcend all suffering. That's not awakening...

1 minute ago, Oppositionless said:

if Jesus didn't feel pain why would he cry out "Father, why have you forsaken me?"

It's just a crazy standard, really, to believe that you can transcend all suffering. That's not awakening...

god has nothing to do with planet earth, this place is false and god is only about truth

remember it's your dream 

the line you quoted is the son seeing that it's him alone

his moment to enter ego death

2 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

god has nothing to do with planet earth, this place is false and god is only about truth

Okay. Which means awakening has nothing to do with suffering.

1 minute ago, Oppositionless said:

Okay. Which means awakening has nothing to do with suffering.

suffering is being attached to a world and pain is being attached to a body

neither are anything to do with you and thids becomes clear in awakening

3 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

suffering is being attached to a world and pain is being attached to a body

neither are anything to do with you and thids becomes clear in awakening

no, people who don't feel pain have a seriously dysfunctional nervous system and are usually don't live past childhood.

Just now, Oppositionless said:

no, people who don't feel pain have a seriously dysfunctional nervous system and are usually don't live past childhood.

awakening is beyond fragile physical states, it is recognising body is an effect, a body feels no pain, it is mind that tells body what to do