Dodo

Respectfully disagreeing with Leo about Crypto

357 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, OBEler said:

Bitcoin crossed 40.000 dollars tonight!! 

What are your predictions, what happens after the Release of etf bitcoin? 

Possibly a sell the news event B|

46 minutes ago, josemar said:

Don't marry an altcoin, ADA is still down against BTC 84% since the ATH:

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-04 at 21.06.36.jpeg

excuse me, what was the saying

buy low or buy high?

Here is ADABTC chart, currently on S2 support, looking for a bullish MACD cross on monthly (Ada already had that cross against dollar, vs btc its hard because BTC is also bullish against the dollar, so it will be a bit less explosive here)

If I would invest in Ada or BTC, i would invest in ADA here. And I'm doing it. 

s2s2.PNG

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 22.11.2023 at 6:03 PM, Dodo said:

Do you know how many jobs crypto created? Just see how many programmers there are on Ethereum alone.

Edited 18 hours ago by Dodo

Bitcoin skyrocked today too!! 

Damn 

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

Bitcoin skyrocked today too!! 

Damn 

Yeah things are going nicely. 

Here is ADA vs BTC chart, when this is bullish all market is bullish as usually during bull market altcoin will pump more than BTC. It seems to me its time for a big bull run. If this chart goes down, then both btc and ada probably going down, cause ada will dump more if market collapse, so this chart suggesting its time to go up gives pretty good hint that price of crypto will be going up. This plus the bullish MACD crosses on normal charts

s333.PNG

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo

On 22.11.2023 at 6:03 PM, Dodo said:

Do you know how many jobs crypto created? Just see how many programmers there are on Ethereum alone.

Edited 18 hours ago by Dodo

It's not the real bullrun I think. 

What Do you think happens if the bitcoin etf gets official approved in January? sell the news or to the moon? 

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

@Dodo

What Do you think happens if the bitcoin etf gets official approved in January? sell the news or to the moon? 

All the evidence from the charts is saying that it is the real bull run. And so far so good. 

Is there a reason you think its not real bull run or is this some limiting belief for no reason? Like "good things never happen" type of thing... well in crypto these type of good things have happened many times, and there is not a single reason, from the charts, that leads me to believe in a fake bull scenario. 

I am a detective and follow the charts clues, if it aint there, im not thinking about it.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Dodo

If the bitcoin ETF gets approved, it might behave like the gold ETF in 2004 flying to the moon and never coming back.

5 hours ago, ted73104 said:

If the bitcoin ETF gets approved, it might behave like the gold ETF in 2004 flying to the moon and never coming back.

That would be lovely jubbly, my ta analysis says there is a way back, but that way back will be the next bear market cycle from Sept 2025 to the next low, which would be around the current Ath. But thats far far away and as I know I dont understand the etf shit, so lets see.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

15 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Dodo

Look an example of how I think. 

I ignore all the noise,  all news, events and so on and look at this. 

I see price rapidly approaching the magic blue line (the average price for last 377 days offset by 233 days in the future).

I know to expect a big move if we break this line, as its just how the line behaves from my experience of watching it for a year now. So i wouldnt want to miss that low risk trade. 

Binance news came out? CZ of binance guilty to money laundering. You see me selling? All my positions are on BINANCE and I bought more on the red candle the news created,  raising my coin count to the amount im happy to hold. 

share_pic__2023-12-06_13_54_13.jpg

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Behold, the magic blue line does it again. 

This line a found years ago while high on weed and experimenting with fibonacci numbers on existing indicators. Been the best discovery that no one else knows about, well, maybe some guys in tradingview chat know about it cause i constantly talk about it xD. Now you know too! 

20231208_094552718.jpeg

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Crypto was and still can be an insightful way to buy stuff without fiat currency but has been distorted by cryptobros, who based on their egos use it as a way to make big money quickly. 

55 minutes ago, bebotalk said:

Crypto was and still can be an insightful way to buy stuff without fiat currency but has been distorted by cryptobros, who based on their egos use it as a way to make big money quickly. 

who are these naughty cryptobros daring to profit from correctly analysing their charts while you sleep! Shameful. These cryptobros are risking their own money, I think they deserve the win when they're right 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo

On 2023-11-21 at 10:48 AM, Dodo said:

The thread is old and it advised starting a new one rather than reviving it. 

Leo said that only bitcoin is perhaps worth it and even that is a gamble. He put all other coins under th bus, and that is my main disagreement. 

Bitcoin with its first mover advantage has obviously eaten up the most marketcap out of all, and is considered the main store of value, resembling digital gold. However, there are so many different types of crypto that are designed to do different things, solve problems that old and slow bitcoin cannot solve. 

In any of those new types of cryptos there are first movers as well. Ethereum is the first mover of smart chain blockchain solutions and it is quickly catching up to bitcoin as the two of them are by far the biggest by marketcap. You can build dapps and smart contracts on the ethereum network which you can't do on bitcoin. 

There are other types of blockchain such as Oracles, the first mover there is Link and it is seeing some intense gains recently. I am investing currently in Cardano, which is a smart chain like Ethereum and plans to build their own oracle, rather than using others. 

There are payment blockchains, the ones that are best used for money transfers - they are quick and cheap to transfer, unlike Bitcoin, that would be a horrible idea for money transfers. XRP is the main leader there.

There are other types but lets keep it shorter. My point is, bitcoin is bitcoin, but the rest of the market is very intriguing and in my opinion worth the research and eventual investment in the long term. 

The other point Leo said was not to mix art with investing, but as a guy who has been learning technical analysis for a long time, I can see the chart and patterns within it as art, a mathematical kind of art. The numbers are dancing and if you have an eye for what painting to look at and know how the patterns created behave, you can enjoy some really high reward-low risk setups which someone who doesnt look at chart will miss. 

Another common similarty between art and charts is that charts are using fibonacci, the golden ratio, which is the same ratio used in the Mona Lisa itself, used by many famous artists, as it makes things more beautiful. The golden ratio is found everywhere in nature too, so by seeing the charts following the golden ratio is to see they are perhaps a natural phenomenon rather than a man made scam manipulated and controlled by scheming individuals who want your money. 

In conclusion, cryptocurrency is not a scam, it behaves very technically accurate on the charts. It is there to solve a miriad of problems and there are more options than the one Bitcoin to research and invest in. Altcoins are all forms of different vehicles designed for different purpose and without them, crypto is just not useful at all. 

It's an old thread, and you didn't want to revive the thread even when you had an interest in talking about it, why wait for this long?

Leo says bitcoin is worth it even if it's a gamble, and puts other coins away. Why is another man's money and how he invests it your main disagreement when it's their money, not yours?

First movers? Crypto? Blockchains? Ethereum? Bitcoin is bitcoin, but rest of market is intriguing is enough justification to invest, even when there's little security between the payer and the receiver of those bitcoins?

What do you disagree with @Leo Gura's second point of not mixing art with investing? Is it because of cryptocurrencies around NFT(non-fungible tokens)? If it's about NFTs and crypto, well that field is highly susceptible to scams, swindles, grifts, cons and frauds, meanwhile NFTs have very little value outside of cryptocurrency.

Why do you conclude that cryptocurrency is not riddled with scams, behaves technical, to solve a myriad of problems, more options than bitcoin? 

8 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Dodo

It's an old thread, and you didn't want to revive the thread even when you had an interest in talking about it, why wait for this long?

Leo says bitcoin is worth it even if it's a gamble, and puts other coins away. Why is another man's money and how he invests it your main disagreement when it's their money, not yours?

First movers? Crypto? Blockchains? Ethereum? Bitcoin is bitcoin, but rest of market is intriguing is enough justification to invest, even when there's little security between the payer and the receiver of those bitcoins?

What do you disagree with @Leo Gura's second point of not mixing art with investing? Is it because of cryptocurrencies around NFT(non-fungible tokens)? If it's about NFTs and crypto, well that field is highly susceptible to scams, swindles, grifts, cons and frauds, meanwhile NFTs have very little value outside of cryptocurrency.

Why do you conclude that cryptocurrency is not riddled with scams, behaves technical, to solve a myriad of problems, more options than bitcoin? 

What do you mean wait for this long? You think i saw the other thread and waited a year? No, i saw that thread on the same day I posted this one. The forum itself suggested to open a new one rather than revive the old one. 

I am disagreeing and showing reasons why. My disagreement is not how another person invests. For all I care they can invest in tullips too if they wanted and it was available. But if someone tell me tullips are better investment than hemp for example, I will probably disagree and point out hemp is useful while tullips are just a pretty thing with no use whatsoever. 

The art stuff we already agreed with Leo that he meant Nfts, while I meant art in the charts. In reality i am not a fan of nfts. 

The rest of your comment i can't understand so I cant answer.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

14 hours ago, Dodo said:

who are these naughty cryptobros daring to profit from correctly analysing their charts while you sleep! Shameful. These cryptobros are risking their own money, I think they deserve the win when they're right 

Because they distort the purpose of cryptocurrency. And who frankly cares about their egocentric need to profit from it? Them risking their own money isn't the point of it. 

The high volatility of crypto will prevent it from ever becoming a widely accepted medium of exchange.

1 hour ago, bebotalk said:

Because they distort the purpose of cryptocurrency. And who frankly cares about their egocentric need to profit from it? Them risking their own money isn't the point of it. 

I have no idea who you're talking about, traders??  Whats egocentric about profiting from something you understand? You put the effort in it. 

If you dont profit someone else will, you want the rich to get richer? I am not a rich guy man, this is my golden goose, dont talk sh1t, you dont know how much pain i went through to know the things I do. 

Man up

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Even rich guys can lose big money here. Big hedge funds are shorting Bitcoin on leverage and once their shorts expire, they are forced to buy and lose their money.

That's why Bitcoin goes up and down so much. It's all just manipulation, as everything else digital is, including stocks and gold ETFs.

Everything is being traded with money that doesn't exist. Can it go on forever? Maybe. But I am not betting on it.

Edited by FourCrossedWands

1 hour ago, FourCrossedWands said:

Even rich guys can lose big money here. Big hedge funds are shorting Bitcoin on leverage and once their shorts expire, they are forced to buy and lose their money.

That's why Bitcoin goes up and down so much. It's all just manipulation, as everything else digital is, including stocks and gold ETFs.

Everything is being traded with money that doesn't exist. Can it go on forever? Maybe. But I am not betting on it.

Ofcourse they can lose. Im happy that i can invest a small amount at the right time like a seed and let it grow to a beautiful oak tree. You get me! 

There are people betting on down, there are people betting on up, both with money they dont have, it cancels itself out! 

Its fair bro, whatever happens someone will win, you want to have a better analysis than the next guy, because if he has bad or no analysis he will make the wrong decisions and he will trade direction and lose both ways. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

5 hours ago, Dodo said:

Ofcourse they can lose. Im happy that i can invest a small amount at the right time like a seed and let it grow to a beautiful oak tree. You get me! 

There are people betting on down, there are people betting on up, both with money they dont have, it cancels itself out! 

Its fair bro, whatever happens someone will win, you want to have a better analysis than the next guy, because if he has bad or no analysis he will make the wrong decisions and he will trade direction and lose both ways. 

But you know who will eventually always have the best analysis ever... AI.

Edited by FourCrossedWands