CARDOZZO

Being A Visionary

48 posts in this topic

On 20/11/2023 at 1:39 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

@CARDOZZO visionary sees what he needs to do ,what he needs to read, where he needs to go...

Noted. A visionary just sees that shit working

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

12 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura With all due respect, what “groundbreaking intellectual work” have you been doing this year? There have been no videos and no courses. 

Even when a visionary releases a finished product or idea the public will fight against it for years if not decades until hopelessly accepting it 

On 20/11/2023 at 8:09 PM, CARDOZZO said:

I was reading Leo's blog post on being a visionary.

I want to understand your POV.

• Can you become a visionary?
  • How can you cultivate your mind in a unique way to be a visionary?
  • What should you practice? read? being? doing? having?

@CARDOZZO Some loose thoughts in case it's helpful:

I would say I think like a visionary, but I'm not sure how or whether this is learnt.

I believe I developed it as a reaction to my father's cynical world view.

1. I think one thing that is really important is to think in possibilities, not in limitations.

Remove all "X is not possible" thoughts from your mind.

Contemplate a state of the world or humanity you currently think would be great if they were true, or could come true, but they can't.

Then ask: what would need to happen to make it so?

Continue until you have convinced yourself that it's possible.

2. Another component I think is important, is to study change.

Read widely, especially read history. Study the periods that humanity made huge leaps in growth.

Why was the world ready for such a change?

What contributed to it?

3. Then look at the current state of the world.

What change is it ready for?

What is already happening on a small basis, which could grow?

How could it be brought about, even if it's only a seed?

4. Fourthly, I'd say listen and read other visionaries.

Watch for your own thoughts saying "yeah but that isn't possible / won't happen anytime soon", and argue the other perspective.

Research evidence to the contrary until you have convinced yourself that anything is possible.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Seems like the key component is envisioning a powerful future and putting yourself at the source of its actualization.

Edited by UnbornTao

contemplate what is my world lacking

realize that's what everyone needs

bring it

Wow...

So many insights.

Don't forget about this one 

I think the book "The Power of Belief" has a lot of ideas that play into being a successful visionary. It's not enough to see and think you have to have the belief and conviction to put in the effort to bring it to life.

It takes a lot of pain, sleepless nights and hard work to really bring something incredible to life and the only way I know to do that is to see your vision, believe that it's possible and then bust your ass to make it through the drudgery and pain.

Best piece of advice I can give was given to me by a psychic before my first awakening in 2011.  

“when you pray you give 1/3, when you fast you give 1/3, when you do good for others you give 1/3…. When you do all three of them together you give 100%. “

she was dualistic in some of her thinking (religious dogma etc) but also very connected to source. I think the point is by putting focus on higher power source/ fasting and/or cutting out worldly pleasures (if even for small amounts) and doing good for others - magical things can happen.   

we’re setting ourselves up well by living in-tune and if the previous work on authenticity and genuine desire to know is done - the breakthrough can happen - even without aid of any drugs.