Someone here

The 3 videos of Leo that ruined my life forever lol

21 posts in this topic

The first video on free will ..where he said that you have zero free will and you don't even choose your thoughts let alone your actions and behaviours .

The second one is the Halloween video Elf mask . The idea that I'm gonna experience absolutely everything that is possible to experience. And since God is unlimited I will experience everything possible. Including the most painful shit you could ever imagine.  How is that for destroying  your goddam life for good lol 😆? 

The third one is the solipsism video .he explains it in a very convincing way that I'm the only conscious person in existence. And all you guys are mere dream characters without any substances whatsoever beyond my experience of you .

[not gonna post this video here for obviousreasons.  You can find it on YouTube though. ]

The interesting thing though is that leo is ruining our lives for good while smiling at us  🤣 

2019-03-29-114237_834x612.png.3decb43fbcd061741bb9140b694f2606.png

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here I can feel that. 

You see this from an ego perspective but Leo sees this from God mode. To get you on the right path some real awakenings are needed to discover all these insights for yourself. Right now it's just a believe for you and believes are distorted. 

Maybe you will smile like Leo at the end. 

You make no sense. If you believe what the videos are saying, then there's no life to ruin, no one with a life, so no worries. If you don't believe, then nothing to be concerned with. See, you win. God is genius.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Funny enough, the free will video and what is consciousness videos were the first two videos of Leo that I watched. You are missing that you will also experience all the pleasure as well. Leo’s solipsism video was already apparent to me. If you do the work and read Leo’s booklist, then solipsism shouldn’t surprise you. I was reading Jed McKenna and he basically said solipsism is true because you can’t know anything except that you exist.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

all belief is ruinous, it means i trust your work but won't do my own, just like qhwn in school saying pssst can i copy your homework

we have to grow up

specially since leo has told us everything so plainly and we are so fortunate to have stumbled on him

i have nothing but gratitude ... and speaking of which spontaneous gratitude is a beautiful thing:

soul.png

How about you stop listening to whatever stories others are telling you and simply become aware of direct experience, right here, right now?

just shared this over at my Simply Always Awake thread, but it seems useful here too:

Why so serious?

Whether something is of benefit or of detriment to you depends entirely on what you do with it.

Take what you receive while taking it lightly. You yourself experience and validate the communications.

Edited by UnbornTao

9 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Someone here I can feel that. 

You see this from an ego perspective but Leo sees this from God mode. To get you on the right path some real awakenings are needed to discover all these insights for yourself. Right now it's just a believe for you and believes are distorted. 

Maybe you will smile like Leo at the end. 

You are right . The two videos about solipsism and the radical implications of oneness are not 100% certain for me .

But I'm directly conscious that free will is an illusion. 

Solipsism doesnt make sense by the way .its not practical. As long as people exist in my direct experience then it doesn't matter if they are fantom projections of my mind or not . I still have to deal with them 

-Osho

5 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

solipsism is true because you can’t know anything except that you exist

That doesn't make solipsism true . It just makes it undebunkable.

-Osho

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You make no sense. If you believe what the videos are saying, then there's no life to ruin, no one with a life, so no worries. If you don't believe, then nothing to be concerned with. See, you win. God is genius.

You take this no self bullshit seriously 😒 

-Osho

@gettoefl not sure I understand you..as usualxD

-Osho

3 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

How about you stop listening to whatever stories others are telling you and simply become aware of direct experience, right here, right now?

I'm geared more towards that recently actually. 

Thanks .

-Osho

32 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Whether something is of benefit or of detriment to you depends entirely on what you do with it.

Take what you receive while taking it lightly. You yourself experience and validate the communications.

True 👍 

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I'm geared more towards that recently actually. 

Thanks .

Good. All else is utter horsecrap.

And for God's sake, stop putting a blank space between the last word of a sentence and the period sign. It's irritating the hell out of me, ugh. xD

Why so serious?

Yeah you need to deal with your repressed depression. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

You take this no self bullshit seriously 😒 

No, you do. Do you see me posting stuff on here about it or going crazy with this shit. The irony. Maybe you need to relax and let go.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Good. All else is utter horsecrap.

And for God's sake, stop putting a blank space between the last word of a sentence and the period sign. It's irritating the hell out of me, ugh. xD

OCD?

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

OCD?

OCD is my middle name, baby. :D

Why so serious?

Here's a 4th video. https://www.actualized.org/insights/dpt-the-other-god-molecule 

maybe it will shake something up.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.