Someone here

On death and suicide (re-post).

29 posts in this topic

@Princess Arabia It's not only this, but everyone is clueless, knowledge is meaningless, all of it.

no idea what's happening here at all, me neither, and all my suspicions are just random happening in the event.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

2 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Princess Arabia It's not only this, but everyone is clueless, knowledge is meaningless, all of it.

no idea what's happening here at all, me neither, and all my suspicions are just random happening in the event.

Hmmm. I see. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

I like to want death and by like I mean it's painful. I actually prefer to be absorbed in existence. Distraction is the way, because distraction is passion. I am not passionate for death, I simply feel a need to escape what hurts. I do not have a threat to myself because I know that death is not the way. There is no point in telling people to embrace suicide, and you saying it kinda misses the point of suffering to the point of needing escape. 

you say you "So please understand I'm not advocating suicide or urging anyone to commit suicide. " but then do it, how funny you are! 

I am not wit the answer though. All I know is what keeps me embracing life.

Edited by not-a-faerie

On 11/17/2023 at 11:30 PM, Bazooka Jesus said:

This life is heaven, hell and purgatory all rolled into one. What you prefer to call it is really just a matter of perspective. But chances are that if you drop out before having completed this current level, you will eventually have to repeat it. It's like pushing the pause button while playing a video game... sure, you'll get a bit of a breather and be able to go to the toilet, walk over to the fridge and grab a drink, but eventually you will have to pick it up again from where you left off. Nobody who ever played Super Mario skipped ahead ten levels just by taking a break, right?

But hey, it is your decision. Nobody can make it for you.

^ An excellent example of stage blue.

On 11/17/2023 at 7:28 PM, Someone here said:

You gotta really think why is death and suicide considered bad or wrong ? It's only because of social brainwashing . 

Death is always avoided on a primal level. An animal doesn't need no beliefs to fight for life. It just does. Same applies to You. You'd know that if You spoke from experience.

Anything is considered "good or bad" because of beliefs. But that doesn't mean there isn't such thing as right action. There is and it's purely intuitive, flowing in the moment.

If You really tried committing suicide I can guarantee You it wouldn't be right. You'd be going against yourself. In fact You most likely wouldn't be able to do it at all because You'd experience fear so intense your stomach would twist. That's what happens when You go against You. You can test this if You dare. (or better don't)

You are under the belief that death being wrong is a belief. Yes, that's still a belief. You've fallen into another trap because You're not doing serious work and You're intellectualizing all the time. Instead of wisdom from experience You get beliefs from whatever thoughts arise.

On 11/17/2023 at 7:28 PM, Someone here said:

I've actually made peace with the idea of suicide and  that's the only reason I no longer fear death . 

And I'm Donald the Duck.

Edited by Sincerity

23 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

^ An excellent example of stage blue.

xD

What I am talking about is the simple law of energy conservation. Energy never disappears, it just transforms. And when you get a ball rolling, that ball will keep rolling until the energetic movement has run its course. 

You could also look at it through the lens of likelihood. When you go to bed at night and fall asleep, you may be "gone" for a while, but eventually you will wake up in the same bed again. Is there an incredibly slim possibility that you will wake up in a different bed inside a completely different room than the one that you fell asleep in? Sure there is, but it is much safer to assume that you will pick up from where you left off.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Look, just get 1mg of fentanyl and you are good to go. Bring It with you in your wallet and if you ever get kidnapped by terrorists, just blow that shit up your nose like your last breath and youll be out of there in no time lol 💨

Edited by Javfly33

On 11/19/2023 at 8:38 AM, Sincerity said:

If You really tried committing suicide I can guarantee You it wouldn't be right. You'd be going against yourself. In fact You most likely wouldn't be able to do it at all because You'd experience fear so intense your stomach would twist. That's what happens when You go against You. You can test this if You dare. (or better don't)

You are under the belief that death being wrong is a belief. Yes, that's still a belief. You've fallen into another trap because You're not doing serious work and You're intellectualizing all the time. Instead of wisdom from experience You get beliefs from whatever thoughts arise.

And I'm Donald the Duck.

Awakening to God....is a form of suicide. You drop attachment to the body without harming it. It creates the same fear someone will experience say falling to their death. A fear so intense....you cannot move. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I find all that harakiri stuff fascinating. Those guys were brave, there's no doubt. Not only did they have to commit suicide, they also had to stab a sword into their guts. a way to demonstrate that willpower defeats the survival instinct