integral

Cured POIS (Postorgasmic illness syndrome)

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys I thought id report on my findings as it might help others who struggle with similar issues.

Ive been struggle with POIS for years now and over the years incrementally made progress by experimenting with supplement, exercise, sleep routines and food combinations. Eventually I selected things that increased sex drive, erection strength and all that good stuff.

Recently I found a combination of things that completely stops all my symptoms while also revealing the cause. 

Its stupid but the simple answer was a combination of eggs + Ener-C (supplement). 

The Ener-C is the only digestive aid that has ever worked for me as ive experimented with absolutely everything. Nothing helps me digest except this one supplement. When eating eggs or meat normally id burp alot and have fatigue from digesting it, but not when taking a multi-vitamin mixed into the meal. It supports the digestion process back to normal. 

The specific combination of Eggs+Ener-C produces a intense increase in sexual energy. Im guessing its related to a lack of nutrients being replenished in the system. 

Sounds basic i know, anyways if it helps someone, then it served its purpose :D 

This is not a paid advertisement. Im also fully aware many of the ingredients in the Ener-C are "unhealthy". This is not a "good" supplement, but its the only one that i found works for my body out of the hundreds I have in my pantry. 

I basically have the erection power and digestive power of my 20 year old self-again, 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Hmmm...

Have you experimented with various diets like carnivore or vegetarian? How does that affect you?

I've noticed that exercise and weightlifting, or lack thereof, has a strong effect on my sex drive and performance. Cardio and heavy squats are really good for improving performance.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Have you experimented with various diets like carnivore or vegetarian? How does that affect you?

Yes I did carnivore for 2 years and vegetarian before that. The issue with eating meat is it drains me of all energy, It takes a huge amount of energy to digest, except when eating the meat with a supplement. I'm guessing I'm missing nutrients for the digestive process. 

Exercise every day of my life since childhood, it plays a big role in mood, sex drive and clarity of mind but it doesn't help my digestion. At some point my digestion was just a burping marathon, hours on end for years. There was so much bloating and gas build up that I would wake up multiple times in the middle of the night to burp it out or else I would be trapped in a stress state from the gas build up.

It doesn't matter what I would eat, I would burp like crazy on it, isolated bool of rice or a isolated bool of meat =  non-stop burping and fatigue.

Now for wtv reason, that Ener-C supplement alleviates it when eaten with food. It also cured the POS, as after sex I would normally smell really bad and be in a stressed state with muscle weakness and depression. 

The Ener-C also improved brain fog issues and physical strength/muscle recovery rate. 

All of this im guessing is im just missing the nutrients, I cant afford losing zinc from ejaculation

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

25 minutes ago, integral said:

All of this im guessing is im just missing the nutrients, I cant afford losing zinc from ejaculation

It's not a lot of losses either.
At worst, why not eat more things that contain zinc, like oysters?
Or even supplements.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

It's not a lot of losses either.
At worst, why not eat more things that contain zinc, like oysters?
Or even supplements.

Zinc supplements in isolation doesn't solve the issue, its a combination of nutrients needed for the body to go back into homeostasis after ejaculation.  

Food alone doesn't work because the body is struggles to absorb nutrients, so it needs support just to digest the food to extract the nutrients. 

Good for you. Sounds like digestive enzymes would probably help too. Have you looked into that. Try adding a lot of fresh pineapples to your diet too as they can help with digestion and are also very high in Vit C. If I'm not mistaken wasn't that Ester-C posted on here a few months back where someone was asking about it's benefits and I posted a picture of it and it's ingredients. Not sure. I'll do a quick search. Glad you found something that helped.

Edit: My bad Ener-C maybe that's what I meant. They all just sound so similar.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

Great to hear you've found something that has helped you. You should post your results on the POIS subreddit r/POIS or at POISCenter.com as that is where the majority of POIS sufferers hang out.

Eggs are also a food that is popular amongst POIS sufferers for improving their POIS, most likely due to the choline: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2192.0

Btw you mistyped POIS in the title. Important for when people use the search function.

Edited by tezk

https://www.youtube.com/@tommicallef 

"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." - Joseph Campbell

10 hours ago, integral said:

Yes I did carnivore for 2 years and vegetarian before that. The issue with eating meat is it drains me of all energy, It takes a huge amount of energy to digest, except when eating the meat with a supplement. I'm guessing I'm missing nutrients for the digestive process. 

10 hours ago, integral said:

It sounds dismissive, but all of this sounds like (mostly) a psychosomatic thing to me. That is just my feeling, but it's also because you're spinning these very charged narratives about very normal things like eating meat or fapping (which I used to do myself by the way, particularly with meat consumption and the effects of fapping). When you get very obsessed about tiny changes in your mood or bodily sensations, and if you're prone to neurotic thinking, you can magnify the "problems" 10x. That said, I'm not saying you should stop doing whatever you think is best for yourself. It's just something to become aware of.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

My experience, having this problem before even being able to produce sperm (migraines after orgasm) and experimenting with various diets leads me to believe it is of psychic origin. 

@tezk Thanks for the correction, ill post it on reddit as well :D

@Princess Arabia I wish any digestive recommendation worked. I got thousands of $ worth of digestive support supplements everywhere, even pineapple extract lol, literally nothing works. 😭

@Carl-Richard @Kshantivadin Yeeeee nope :D Its not in my head. The same way stabbing your leg with a knife is not in your head. Sure its "in your head" but no, just remove the knife. 

I also take Ener-C with every meal, it stops all digestive fatigue i was struggling with. 

Maybe because its a liquid, it absorbs easily/differently. 

Edited by integral

On 11/17/2023 at 4:31 PM, MarkKol said:

What made you take that specific multi vitamin?

I experiment with new supplements constantly for years now. 

This one was on sale at a grocery store, i would normally never try a supplement like this

@integral For me what worked is radically changing how I masturbate. I think it is all about how you ejaculate. If you ejaculate in a jerky tense way you get stmptoms, whereas if you allow the sexual energy to flow through the body and you ejaculate  in a more satisfying way, you don't get stmptoms.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@integral So I'm guessing you took a blood test multiple times, have you actually scored low on those Ener C vitamins and minerals?