Emotionalmosquito

Why do PUAs tell us things that are absurdly oversimplified or just blatantly false?

180 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Raze said:

Leo you’re giving conflicting advice, you bragged about talking to girls like this

Can you talk about shocking or weird things with girls and have it work or not

That was like 2yrs ago. People change. Plus it was all in joke and fun. Some guys can pull that off innocently, and some can't. Dating advice should be used with discretion. If a white guy told me he was black from the waist down, I would find that funny as hell. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

If you don’t have the experience to know this already, think about where you’re learning about the game — you might want to find a better source for it because whatever you’re currently reading or watching is way off.

I understand it just fine, I’m saying OP doesn’t, so Leo is hypocritical for shaming him when he very well knows weird topics can be pulled off

3 hours ago, Raze said:

Can you talk about shocking or weird things with girls and have it work or not

First you have to develop basic social calibration skills.

It's like you're trying to do backflips but you don't even know how to walk.

You have to start by understanding what is creepy and what is cool. And most of you guys here are creepy as serial killers.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You have to start by understanding what is creepy and what is cool. And most of you guys here are creepy as serial killers.

IMG_3823.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

First you have to develop basic social calibration skills.

It's like you're trying to do backflips but you don't even know how to walk.

That's a bit extreme, don't ya think...serial killers? Lol. Actually serial killers are usually charming till they get you indoors or in private then that's when the real personality comes alive.

2 hours ago, Raze said:

I understand it just fine, I’m saying OP doesn’t, so Leo is hypocritical for shaming him when he very well knows weird topics can be pulled off

“Pulling off” weird topics as in using them to get laid? If so, that would be way off man. I’ll assume you just mean like not having it blow you out completely — sure it often won’t but it often will so just don’t be needlessly creepy and weird.

Good game is quite simple and it involves basically being as normal (polite and courteous) as you can possibly be, while also expressing yourself freely with no reservation and with the knowledge that sex is already a done deal until proven otherwise. Saying whatever comes to mind. The stuff that comes to mind that you’d say is going to calibrate over time and eventually it will mostly be stuff like… things happening in the environment (or whatever the thing that just happened reminds you of), jokes and a bit of sexual flirting, her appearance/age/ethnicity, optional high-value non-bragging showcasing of yourself, random topics the conversation naturally leads to, and logistical questions (lethal weapons; the phrase “how do you know each other” allows you to approach any groups regardless of how many girls or guys are in it)… but basically you say whatever you’d say to a guy friend or your dad, plus flirting and if you get stuck, 99.9% chance you aren’t believing that sex is already a foregone conclusion and you’re now trying to make it work rather than expressing authentically while merely moving forward with leading.

Edited by The0Self

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's a bit extreme, don't ya think...serial killers? Lol. Actually serial killers are usually charming till they get you indoors or in private then that's when the real personality comes alive.

He’s spot on.

Just now, The0Self said:

He’s spot on.

OUCH! 

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Most serial killers have more social calibration skills than some of the creeps who hang around here :P

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Most serial killers have more social calibration skills than some of the creeps who hang around here :P

Guy 1: Will talking about menstruation keep me from getting laid?

Guy 2: Yeah definitely stop doing that if you want to get laid.

Guy 1: Aww but pretty please can I? Pleeease, I really need my menstrual conversations.

Edited by The0Self

17 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Guy 1: Will talking about menstruation keep me from getting laid?

Guy 2: Yeah definitely stop doing that if you want to get laid.

Guy 1: Aww but pretty please can I? Pleeease, I really need my menstrual conversations.

Lmao

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah. I guess. I seen a few around here lately. Geesh, you would think women were the serial killers the way they speak about them or I should say us.

1 hour ago, Squeekytoy said:

I'm no PUA or even socially adept, but I don't know how that isn't the most basic common sense in the world. 🤷‍♂️ 

Higher degrees of connection is beyond common sense. 

The greatest jokes have the potential for the deepest self-inquires. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 25/11/2023 at 4:44 PM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Should I get a minimum wage cuck job with a dick head boss and rotten pieces of human fucking garbage coworkers that shit on me for not knowing how to do the job perfectly and making lots of mistakes because I’m a slow learner? And do this on top of my mountain of addictions and already zero patience for human bullshit?

Yes, that’s probably exactly what you should do. This post stinks of self pity and arrogance. What are you, too good to take a humiliating job for a while like all of us probably did at some point?

You can save a few grand in a few months. If you see avenues that might help you take them. Suck it up and do whatever it takes, my friend. What else are you going to do, sit on your parents’ couch and do nothing but complain and feel too good to be part of “rotten humanity”?

Boo hoo.
You need a kick in the butt more than you need anything else. 

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

What you talk about is only minor part of your communication 

The vulnerability and connection is what leads to more intimacy. 

When your girlfriend transforms into a fire-breathing dragon and you admire it…. She will light you up and probably eat you ^_^

Here’s a simple litmus test: tell the other person you’ve been thinking about them a lot

Did they slap you across the face or did the stars align? 

There should be little doubt if they love you after that. 

On 11/13/2023 at 9:09 AM, Emotionalmosquito said:

That makes sense. It’s just if the PUAs are saying being totally filterless makes you seem more attractive you have to expect some weird things to get said, no?

Yes and as soon as something gets a bad reaction you play it off as a joke and drop it like a hot potato. But over time the things that you say with no filter get increasingly calibrated.

Edited by The0Self

20 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's nothing compared to business men, lawyers and CEO's who love to go on their knees in handcuffs and be told to bark like a dog. Lol 

Sure, could never be me but if successful people have the money and power to fullfil their weird fantasies behind closed doors, they're welcome to do so. But OP is so far gone from reality if he's chatting up girls talking about menstrual cycles, and everyone in this thread even somewhat supporting him is feeding into his delusions. Needs a serious reality check. I'm sorry but that is beyond autistic.

I still cannot get over a male man even uttering the words "I love the menstrual process." Lol.

It's kind of like instead of having his own masculine interests, he's culturally appropriating a female thing that he doesn't even experience himself? Of course every woman is going to be absolutely icked out. Lol, it's just bizarre on so many levels. 

Edited by Display_Name

If PUAs focused on projecting all the failures, heartache, corruption, miscommunications, and pain, then they wouldn’t be in business for long.