Julian gabriel

I Love Leo Gura

28 posts in this topic

Yeah yeah I know I don’t know him at all and we’re not friends or anything close to it. 

but I’m just watching an advanced explanation of god realization again because I just love it so much. He’s being so unique and so intelligent and so casually equal about his relation to me as I watch it. 

I just feel like expressing my appreciation for it so I’m writing this that’s all. Useless post super duper sorry. 

I guess it gets lonely being someone who knows some of this stuff and seeing someone as beautifully articulate about it who feels familiar and like they are from the same planet because they value some of the same aspects of life is deeply comforting and feels like home.

so thanks Leo I love who you are on your YouTube channel and I’m humbled by your unique beauty. Thank you 🙏🏼 

Namaste :)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Why have you stopped making videos?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Leo Gura Why did the chicken cross the road?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

13 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

Yeah yeah I know I don’t know him at all and we’re not friends or anything close to it. 

but I’m just watching an advanced explanation of god realization again because I just love it so much. He’s being so unique and so intelligent and so casually equal about his relation to me as I watch it. 

I just feel like expressing my appreciation for it so I’m writing this that’s all. Useless post super duper sorry. 

I guess it gets lonely being someone who knows some of this stuff and seeing someone as beautifully articulate about it who feels familiar and like they are from the same planet because they value some of the same aspects of life is deeply comforting and feels like home.

so thanks Leo I love who you are on your YouTube channel and I’m humbled by your unique beauty. Thank you 🙏🏼 

You know of him, the bits he has shared. That's all though. But with some discernment...you can extrapolate a lot. But nothing beats daily interaction to really get the devil in the details on a person. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Okay, enough ass-kissing, folks.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Okay, enough ass-kissing, folks.

Leo's ass is too shitty to kiss.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

you just not freaky enough.

Just now, Francis777 said:

you just not freaky enough.

Eww. He can kiss mine, though. 

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Eww. He can kiss mine, though. 

the sacred chocolate starfish

Edited by Francis777

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

*sigh* 

Time to call in the alien carpet cleaning professionals… again 🙄

@Majed right… don’t want to let the shit hit the fan.

4 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Princess Arabia leo said he had to be careful dating fans because it can lead to ethics problems

princess cant get enough

It's all love, intention is everything

Edited by Francis777

2 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Princess Arabia leo said he had to be careful dating fans because it can lead to ethics problems

I am not a fan so that solves that problem . We're already dating, in my mind. We've been to lunch many times. We also kissed and made out. Where's the ethics problem there. Says who. Him. Well, that's his problem, not mine. If Leo sees this thread, he'll know it's true because there's only one mind. He's imagining me imagining him. Meta love, baby. 

7 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Majed right… don’t want to let the shit hit the fan.

Literally, all this shit talk. It stinks in here.