billiesimon

What's OUTSIDE Nonduality? - THC Trip Report

9 posts in this topic

Here we go again.

After cleaning up my psyche very very deeply, I have started to access deeper questions and inquiries about the Self, God and Being.

So, I smoked a few hits of a 40% indica hybrid with my bong, with a mild relaxing feeling, and got myself in the classic nondual state.

Really present, eternal present, connected with every form, and conscious of my solipsistic existence.

Then the question emerged:

What is the border of God? What is outside God? What's the CONTEXT of God?

After a long silent session of focus and concentration on Being, I started getting some insights.

God is the matrix of existence.

So God cannot be contained inside a box made of something. This box cannot exist in the classic sense of "existing".

So God must be contained in some kind of non-box, non-frame. non-container.

What's the level of reality above God?

Since God is all existence, the level above God, the container, must be a form of NON-EXISTENCE.

So, if my inquiry is correct, God is contained in non-existence, God has EMERGED from non-existence, which is its original box where it was born from.

That might also explain why Spirit is so empty and formless.

Because Spirit emerged from a non-existent matrix.

NOT in the sense that this box/matrix is "not there", it is there, or better said, it is HERE.

This empty non-existent box IS here and now. You are inside it.

And since you are God you are inside that box.

It's like matryoshka dolls: 
Non-existent Box
  God
     Ego

God seems to have emerged from a container of non-existence, non-being.

So, in a paradoxical and insane sense, God is essence born from non-essence.

It's a world of things emerged from a world of pure non-existence.

That's a rough trip to me.

I'm not entirely sure of this, but I feel on the right track.

Cheers xD

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

58 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

Here we go again.

After cleaning up my psyche very very deeply, I have started to access deeper questions and inquiries about the Self, God and Being.

So, I smoked a few hits of a 40% indica hybrid with my bong, with a mild relaxing feeling, and got myself in the classic nondual state.

Really present, eternal present, connected with every form, and conscious of my solipsistic existence.

Then the question emerged:

After a long silent session of focus and concentration on Being, I started getting some insights.

God is the matrix of existence.

So God cannot be contained inside a box made of something. This box cannot exist in the classic sense of "existing".

So God must be contained in some kind of non-box, non-frame. non-container.

What's the level of reality above God?

Since God is all existence, the level above God, the container, must be a form of NON-EXISTENCE.

So, if my inquiry is correct, God is contained in non-existence, God has EMERGED from non-existence, which is its original box where it was born from.

That might also explain why Spirit is so empty and formless.

Because Spirit emerged from a non-existent matrix.

NOT in the sense that this box/matrix is "not there", it is there, or better said, it is HERE.

This empty non-existent box IS here and now. You are inside it.

And since you are God you are inside that box.

It's like matryoshka dolls: 
Non-existent Box
  God
     Ego

God seems to have emerged from a container of non-existence, non-being.

So, in a paradoxical and insane sense, God is essence born from non-essence.

It's a world of things emerged from a world of pure non-existence.

That's a rough trip to me.

I'm not entirely sure of this, but I feel on the right track.

Cheers xD

Don't try to put God in a context of a "box" or "matrix".

God is paradoxical and mysterious as fuck.

There are no boxes or dolls, but I can confirm that an absence of qualia is something that exists and is perceivable. There are states which have no qualia at all, if you can imagine.

Actually, the fact that you can't see behind you right now is itself a perception which depends on the fact that you can see in front of you, but this is hard to notice if you haven't entered some state of "no sensory perception." But also, ultimately, it's not really important to notice. It's just a way of mentally recontextualizing experience, and it doesn't have much to do with realizing what you are.

What I am trying to say is something like, seeing in front of you is as existential as not seeing behind you, they are both yin and yang, same sides of the coin so to speak. Your mind just has a bias to focus on the appearance of qualia rather than the non-appearance of qualia, because the former can be contextualized by the finite mind, whereas the latter is a paradox for the finite mind. Kind of how light doesn't exist without dark. The only reason you can see in front of you is because you can't see behind you.

But anyways, what I'm saying up till here is really just conceptual, there is no duality between seeing and not seeing ultimately, or absence and non-absence of qualia. This is just a cool metaphysical recontextualization I got from experiencing a certain state of consciousness, and I wanted to share it because your trip reminded me of it.

As for your actual inquiry, it is mostly corrupt. Your questions are assuming many different contexts, such as "borders" and "outside", the very thing you sought to question. I see a big fallacy on the forum where people just assume their questions make any sense, they think questions are innocent and that reality has to give some conclusive answer to it. And then they construct entire identities around the answer that they get to these questions. They further cement the identity by pointing to some experience they had on psychedelics which supposedly confirmed it, big trap.

Overall, there are assumed concepts baked into the questions themselves. You are coming up with questions, but the questions themselves are being made up by you, they don't actually point to anything, but you assume they do. You assume that borders, contexts, and "outside" are existential, but they are just questions you made up. And any answer you get will be relative to a question, which is made up. And so of course, you got answers, but they are conceptual, because answers are always relative to questions, and questions are always conceptual. There's your catch-22. It's all made up. The entire thing is a context you made up. The realization that there is no context, happens from a place of assumed context.

The fact that borders exist, is not a given. The fact that context exists, is not a given. The fact that inside and outside exist, is not a given. So when you look at "Being" and ask "Hey dude, where is your context and your border? I need answers!", don't be surprised if "Being" gives you a confused look. 

You are putting too much credit on your ability to imagine context and borders. It is not existential, it is just the human capacity for imagination. What is more fundamental is not questioning context or borders, but questioning how those things are perceived in the first place. Don't get lost in the content, look at the structure. These things can seem existential and metaphysical, but they are really just what a human believes to be those things. The human imaginative capacity can imagine many fantastical things, contexts, borders, outside, inside, but they are irrelevant to existential experience. The question itself is the error, not the answer or inability to find an answer. 

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

We think in the context of what we know but reality functions in a way that we don't 100% know therefore we just make approximations, assumptions and expectations about reality that might just be myopic considering the larger perspective

"outsideness" is a duality.

See?

Although... beyond conventional nonduality you will find higher degrees of infinite consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 6/11/2023 at 0:02 AM, billiesimon said:

The context of god is god itself, because outside is inside. infinity seems to have that strange characteristic.

Anything outside of God is by definition inside of God

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On weed, you don’t go paranoid, you go cannabanoid! 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Combine some Ayahuasca with THC. 

And bang infinite aliens.