StarStruck

Should you keep your wealth secret?

14 posts in this topic

I don’t tell how much that I earn. But people can easily figure it out if they ask me what I do. Also the clothes you wear and your demeanor can easily give it away if you are a top G. Especially women are very keen at sniffing this out. I don’t know how but since I have been earning more thanks to my side hussles, women who don’t know me or barely know me, can pick it up. But I can pick it up they pick it up and give their values worth. I’m not interested at girls who are waiting at the finish line to choose the winner.  You should have found me when you were a virgin and when I was struggling so you could have supported me when I needed it. By the way I don’t wear expensive clothes or drive an expensive car. Yes it is BMW but no new model and my clothes are never top brands. I just buy and dress what I like. My most expensive possession is an iPhone and my car. 

Edited by StarStruck

always downplay your net worth, it is no one's concern and matters not a jot to who i am

basically never talk money til we have shared outgoings and even then each one pays their way

On 11/5/2023 at 0:56 PM, StarStruck said:

I’m not interested at girls who are waiting at the finish line to choose the winner.  You should have found me when you were a virgin and when I was struggling so you could have supported me when I needed it.

Where do I begin. You're just saying this, you really don't mean it. You think you do, but you don't. If you understood the dynamic between men and women's relationship and how it relates to how the individual feels about themselves, you would probably have a different view about it. There are a lot of men out there today who are where they are because they wanted the best women, they wanted the attractive, sexy, beautiful women. They wanted to compete against other men. They wanted the women who wasn't going to settle for the broke dude or the one with no job so he could sit at home at his parents house and get all the food and pussy he wanted with no incentive to make himself better. He would have secretly resented her for this. A lot of men out there use that as a driving tool to get the type of women they want.

Before you start to knock certain things, try understanding why this is the case on a deeper level first. Instead of saying she should have been there before and yadi di yadi da, try getting it that everything is energetic and when you were down struggling and yadi di, yadi da, maybe the type of women that you wanted wouldn't have been attracted to that or your container grew so big that you would have outgrown hers or you probably wouldn't have gotten where you are today if some girl had settled for that because you might have gotten complacent and not better yourself because there was no incentive. 

How would you like it if a woman who wasn't so hot looking before, changed her diet, got a boob job, wore expensive make-up and better clothing, went to the gym and grew luscious hair and nails to look like a "10" (as you guys like to call it), then when she became a hot chick started looking at the men who started to approach her saying to herself, fuck you, you didn't want me when I was not so hot. It's the same thing. Some women up their looks for men and some men up their financial status for women....with no grudges about it because it makes them feel more confident in dating. 

So don't say you should have wanted me when I was struggling because you wouldn't have respected her enough then for settling for your broke ass. A woman is not supposed to be supporting you financially. That's your job to get yourself together so you can be able to support yourself and her if you ever wanted to start a family or even not. You will never be happy as a man with that mindset because any woman you meet now you'll say, you should have done this and you should have done that. You're just self-sabotaging yourself by saying you don't want girls who are waiting at the finish line because when you do get a girl you will stop yourself from getting to the finish line because you don't want her to want you for that, even though there is no finish line.

Edited by Princess Arabia

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

On 11/5/2023 at 11:56 AM, StarStruck said:

Also the clothes you wear and your demeanor can easily give it away if you are a top G.

Not necessarily. Someone could own counterfeit luxury brand clothing and borrow an expensive car if they really wanted to.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 06/11/2023 at 6:03 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Where do I begin. You're just saying this, you really don't mean it. You think you do, but you don't. If you understood the dynamic between men and women's relationship and how it relates to how the individual feels about themselves, you would probably have a different view about it. There are a lot of men out there today who are where they are because they wanted the best women, they wanted the attractive, sexy, beautiful women. They wanted to compete against other men. They wanted the women who wasn't going to settle for the broke dude or the one with no job so he could sit at home at his parents house and get all the food and pussy he wanted with no incentive to make himself better. He would have secretly resented her for this. A lot of men out there use that as a driving tool to get the type of women they want.

Before you start to knock certain things, try understanding why this is the case on a deeper level first. Instead of saying she should have been there before and yadi di yadi da, try getting it that everything is energetic and when you were down struggling and yadi di, yadi da, maybe the type of women that you wanted wouldn't have been attracted to that or your container grew so big that you would have outgrown hers or you probably wouldn't have gotten where you are today if some girl had settled for that because you might have gotten complacent and not better yourself because there was no incentive. 

How would you like it if a woman who wasn't so hot looking before, changed her diet, got a boob job, wore expensive make-up and better clothing, went to the gym and grew luscious hair and nails to look like a "10" (as you guys like to call it), then when she became a hot chick started looking at the men who started to approach her saying to herself, fuck you, you didn't want me when I was not so hot. It's the same thing. Some women up their looks for men and some men up their financial status for women....with no grudges about it because it makes them feel more confident in dating. 

So don't say you should have wanted me when I was struggling because you wouldn't have respected her enough then for settling for your broke ass. A woman is not supposed to be supporting you financially. That's your job to get yourself together so you can be able to support yourself and her if you ever wanted to start a family or even not. You will never be happy as a man with that mindset because any woman you meet now you'll say, you should have done this and you should have done that. You're just self-sabotaging yourself by saying you don't want girls who are waiting at the finish line because when you do get a girl you will stop yourself from getting to the finish line because you don't want her to want you for that, even though there is no finish line.

I appreciate your POV. 

We as men have this issue with girls that don't pay attention to us or reject us when we are not "high value".

Then we tend to use that frustration to motivate us to become insanely high value to reject the girls.

It's a trap because we are inherently broke inside.

If your really wealthy then its even a secret to you

The super rich don't know exactly how much they have. Just a range that they are in 

They may say "I have between 140 and 155 million dollars" 

For the average Joe being off by 15 million would be unthinkable but it be like that sometimes 

2 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

Then we tend to use that frustration to motivate us to become insanely high value to reject the girls.

You would now reject the girls that didn't meet your standards and go for the ones that do. If I wasn't attractive and wasn't getting hit on by men but I wanted to be hit on, I wouldn't get mad at men, I would go make myself more attractive the best I can to accomplish my goal while enjoying the benefits. If women are incentives for men to become more financially stable why would you not use that for your benefit instead of getting frustrated. Now both sides win - more attractive - better off financially. I see that as a win win. Not a frustrated lose.

Edited by Princess Arabia

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

You would now reject the girls that didn't meet your standards and go for the ones that do. If I wasn't attractive and wasn't getting hit on by men but I wanted to be hit on, I wouldn't get mad at men, I would go make myself more attractive the best I can to accomplish my goal while enjoying the benefits. If women are incentives for men to become more financially stable why would you not use that for your benefit instead of getting frustrated. Now both sides win - more attractive - better off financially. I see that as a win win. Not a frustrated lose.

That's a great strategy, very nuanced.

The problem is to get guys to understand it in a healthy way.

We see a lot of bad things happening (red pill, black pill, MGTOW) because they don't know how to get what they want with a win-win mindset.

1 minute ago, CARDOZZO said:

We see a lot of bad things happening (red pill, black pill, MGTOW) because they don't know how to get what they want with a win-win mindset.

This is why we have to concentrate on ourselves because it would take infinity to try to get people to realize certain things. The best way is to become that yourself and change you and your way of thinking and the rest will follow. Everyone is on their own level for a reason and we have to take responsibility for our own mental states, if not, we give up our inner authority to others and fall victim to our own ignorance. We can look outside for guidance and mentorship but first we have to recognize that something is challenging and put away the blame game and start to change ourselves in order to see that outwardly manifested.

2 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

Feminists do the same. They hate that men judge them for having a body count of +1,000 and try everything they can to change that unchangeable reality instead of changing their behavior to get the man they want 

14 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Feminists do the same. They hate that men judge them for having a body count of +1,000 and try everything they can to change that unchangeable reality instead of changing their behavior to get the man they want 

Well. That chicken will come home to roost. I know women who are nearing 40 and think they can get with a man in their prime. That boat has sailed honey. 

20 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Well. That chicken will come home to roost. I know women who are nearing 40 and think they can get with a man in their prime. That boat has sailed honey. 

Manosphere is the opposite reaction to feminism. Its sad

On 5.11.2023 at 6:56 PM, StarStruck said:

Yes it is BMW but no new model

Do you even drift, bro? The only people who care about your BMW are guys like me.