Javfly33

I´m freaking done with dating advice, this game can't be won

62 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, The0Self said:

If on the other hand you put your faith in teachers like Owen Cook

Bro, feel free to elaborate on why you think Owen fucking Cook is a scammer (based on this connected to what you wrote earlier in the same comment that I didn’t quote).

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

3 hours ago, Pav said:

How do we learn good game?

You go out 2-3X a week and talk to people and girls. Focus on having fun, leading and flirting.

Do this rigorously for a few months and you should see some good results. To master this takes years.

Start with how you experience dating to be like: you and another living entity, what do you want out of the exchange? You approach someone that you find physically attractive and your goal is making her attracted to you. Then act in a way that's aligned with your goal as the interaction unfolds. Whenever you notice yourself getting off track, make corrections. Ask yourself: Which principles are useful for attracting females?

Anyone can make him or herself attractive to certain people. Practice, the rest are excuses. Keep going, you need to push through this emotional plateau you seem to be going through.

Edited by UnbornTao

go out and be social and talk to women ,work on yourself at the same time sure, but just have fun , you cant learn how to be social logically thats why dumbasses can be social butterflies and blitz through the social world with ease get out of your head and relax and have fun , 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

9 hours ago, Pav said:

How do we learn good game?

Remembering to always remain dignified no matter how you are rejected, practice, being a decent person, being strong, understanding that rejection doesn’t matter, being good at sex, and looking at the right source material— examples off the top of my head:

Kezia Noble

Mynonleatherlife

Ross Jeffries

Mystery

John Anthony Lifestyle

Playing with Fire (to some degree)

Paul Janka

Much more too, you just probably won’t recognize it until you have some experience.

Problem is with cult dynamics many will be totally unwilling to actually start learning how shit actually works. They think RSD or worse (redpill) know what’s up (a broken clock is right sometimes though so of course just because someone is saying shit you already know to be true, doesn’t mean they understand the whole game). And I’m not going to spend any time trying to unweave any cultish magnetism someone may have toward cultish characters.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self How mystery knows whats up when he is similar to RSD?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@The0Self How mystery knows whats up when he is similar to RSD?

Look at his principles (the 5 attraction triggers or whatever he calls them, etc), not his strategies. No one person has everything perfect. But some have it down better than others. That’s why I didn’t just list one channel.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self Now im reading it like its good but then i saw he recommends asian guys to get buffed to be seen like protectors like 😂

They all teach game 50% good 50% garbage that has nothing to do with it

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

10 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

They all teach game 50% good 50% garbage that has nothing to do with it

Not true at all man. With some sources you undoubtedly get worse results than with others. The key to understanding which ones work is to understand women, and that’s why mynonleatherlife (and talking to lots of women who respect you) is so valuable.

Maybe take Mystery off the list then. It was a very quick list. It’s still fine without him 🤣 — the last time I looked at anything of his was a decade ago but it did help me at the time even when I was very inexperienced. I never follow anything to a t anyway and of course if something sounds obviously dumb (and you have the experience to tell whether it’s wrong or not, for you) then you should ignore it.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self That's why i dont like puas in general looking to understand women and see what it works to get resaults so if sleeping with other guys will make your resaults skyrocket to the moon you telling me you would do it 😅

While game is about understanding yourself and no matter of resaults you stand on your manhood from that resaults come or not,who cares since most important thing is to worship yourself and keep your own integrity...

It's you.

Now fight.

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@The0Self That's why i dont like puas in general looking to understand women and see what it works to get resaults so if sleeping with other guys will make your resaults skyrocket to the moon you telling me you would do it 😅

While game is about understanding yourself and no matter of resaults you stand on your manhood from that resaults come or not,who cares since most important thing is to worship yourself and keep your own integrity...

The point of the post wasn’t to get guys to understand how to get laid, it was to perhaps get someone off the path of getting weirder and weirder by only getting their info from sources that will invariably do that to them. It would probably be best to just do spiritual practice and have an inner tap of confidence anyway.

@The0Self Yeah i get it im just talking with you randomly maybe some insights pop up cheers! 🍺

It's you.

Now fight.

9 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@The0Self Yeah i get it im just talking with you randomly maybe some insights pop up cheers! 🍺

Gotcha. 🍻 :)

The best dating advice comes from within. You break the rules you were given to have successful relationships, but with proper context.

Follow your intuition; not a script.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I have a couple dates next week, simply by radically reframing how my mind works.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 11/6/2023 at 7:05 AM, Migue Lonas said:

Bro, feel free to elaborate on why you think Owen fucking Cook is a scammer (based on this connected to what you wrote earlier in the same comment that I didn’t quote).

That’s like saying “bro feel free to elaborate on why you think Adolph fucking Hitler is a Nazi.” I get that you don’t already understand the obviousness of it, otherwise you wouldn’t be asking, but just understand that’s what I’m imparting — that it’s that overwhelming. As you can probably imagine, explaining anything like that is a losing battle, like trying to prove yourself not to be a nazi after being falsely accused of it, or having to explain to an actual Hitler-follower how Hitler is bad.

I mean for starters he’s been caught saying he was banging a 10 when he was actually texting a 5; he’s said he was banging chicks when he was just hanging out with his sons. He’s not a player. Not to mention I guess not every guy has accurate gaydar but if you do seem to have it, holy shit. He doesn’t want to bang chicks in a dominant way, and so he attracts other guys that want to avoid the same thing, but many only want to avoid it because they’re unwilling to face their fear of rejection — so they don’t even try; they do approach, but they aren’t getting good results so they don’t have the confidence to actually put their best self forward, on the line, at the behest of many girls most of which will reject and some of which will have the best sex of their lives.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self

That example of Owen and Hitler is preposterous. Completely different case.

As for your second paragraph, let's just focus on the following, cuz the rest doesn't really have anything to do with this and are just antics:

''I mean for starters he’s been caught saying he was banging a 10 when he was actually texting a 5; he’s said he was banging chicks when he was just hanging out with his sons. He’s not a player.''

Alright, so he lied. Now, the amazing thing about the world is, only scammers lie. No, everyone has lied and will lie here and there, unless they are very conscious, or live in a cave. Lying is part of being a normal human being. We are bullshitting animals.

The point here is that Owen has provided massive value to the world and completely for free.

When we are talking about scamming, I am expecting a much more serious accusation than just a bunch of lies.

When you accuse someone of lying, you need to provide further information on the following questions: what did he try to accomplish with these lies? What was the extent of the harm he caused? Did he do this 20 years ago or recently?

And in this case, do you really think Owen can't bang hotties?

Ultimately, this is a pointless conversation if you think that after 20 years of going out, he doesn't have the ability to bang hotties with his skills and funnels.

I'll give this right back at you:

12 hours ago, The0Self said:

That’s like saying “bro feel free to elaborate on why you think Adolph fucking Hitler is a Nazi.” I get that you don’t already understand the obviousness of it, otherwise you wouldn’t be asking, but just understand that’s what I’m imparting — that it’s that overwhelming. As you can probably imagine, explaining anything like that is a losing battle, like trying to prove yourself not to be a nazi after being falsely accused of it, or having to explain to an actual Hitler-follower how Hitler is bad.

@Migue Lonas Yeah it’s nuts, I’ll give you that. People think these dating coaches are banging hotties in secret or something. The reason they don’t have hot gfs is because they aren’t able to keep such women — it simply requires skill that they don’t have. And anyone who does have hot girls falling in love with them (or even has in the past) can see that a mile away.

7 minutes ago, The0Self said:

People think these dating coaches are banging hotties in secret or something. The reason they don’t have hot gfs is because they aren’t able to keep such women — it simply requires skill that they don’t have.

This reminds me of self-help gurus who flex their expensive cars as if it’s actually theirs. From what I’ve gathered, a good chunk of them actually rent those cars; not own them.